Tuesday 1March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Happy Hump Day 🐫🐪
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hello team.. been quiet - just trying to survive these long days and short nights at work. Hard to stay on track eating wise and water intake during this time of year.
    And especially when the bathroom goes down at work and you have to schedule potty breaks and drive to them 😔

Hoping to get a better handle on March but a least February didnt totally derail me!

WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    March Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 205.2
    CW: 203.0
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Hello team.. been quiet - just trying to survive these long days and short nights at work. Hard to stay on track eating wise and water intake during this time of year.
    And especially when the bathroom goes down at work and you have to schedule potty breaks and drive to them 😔

Hoping to get a better handle on March but a least February didnt totally derail me!

WEIGH IN
    March Week #1

@sandkp Looks like you're staying on track just fine! :) I'd never survive potty breaks like that without Depends. :/
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    ABOUT THE CHALLENGES & REQUIRED WEIGHT POSTINGS
    We are going to be running a daily post challenge or MUAC(Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge) Based on another MFP Challenge called the UAC

Participation in this challenge is optional but highly encouraged for the following reasons:
    - Helps to keep your goals in focus daily
    - Motivating to see others working on the same things and having the same struggles too. It's defintely a reminder that we're not alone and we are a team
    - Many of us who participate and have successfully lost weight, would all agree that the daily posting MUAC really is the key!

The way it works: 
    #1. Track EVERYTHING you eat that has calories.
    #2. Stay inside your allocated daily budget. (you set your own budget)
    #3. Try to do at least 20 minutes of activity a day (anything: walk, run, cycle, swim, gardening, housework, yoga, gym, etc.. As long as it gets you active and off the couch)
    #4. Check in daily (tracking yes/no, calories yes/no, exercise yes/no).

****End of the week. those who have managed to keep to plan for 6 out of 7 days are recognized in the thread as being part of the weekly "Winners Circle".
    This introduction was delayed, so I’ll start tracking for Week 2, which begins Sunday, March 6th

Your posts should look like this:
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes/no
    Calories: Yes/no (were you under)
    Exercise: Yes/no (what type and how long)
    Goals/Day/Comments: (Tell us a brief description about your how your day went or your goals for the day)

Please post your weight on your scheduled weigh in day, as if you miss weigh-ins, you may be eliminated from the challenge and we don't want to see that happen!!

Your posts should look like this:
    Krysless2
    Week 1
    PW =(previous weight)
    CW=(current weight)

Also, if you have any suggestions for the team or fun ideas to spice things up a bit, please feel free to share them, we look for new ways to help engagement and keep people motivated!!

Welcome to the Challenge!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 3/1
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6728
    Water: 88
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 2/28
    Steps : 8512

Ill let Ashley know you would like back in the challenge, Your weigh-in day should be Friday, correct? And what should I tell her is your start weight for March? She’ll definitely need both bits of info to add you back in the spreadsheet.

Weight this morning 152.4lbs
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Date: 2/28
    Steps : 8512

Ill let Ashley know you would like back in the challenge, Your weigh-in day should be Friday, correct? And what should I tell her is your start weight for March? She’ll definitely need both bits of info to add you back in the spreadsheet.

Weight this morning 152.4lbs

Ok, I'll put that down as your start weight. You'll still need to weigh in again for week one results. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited March 2022
    Options

****End of the week. those who have managed to keep to plan for 6 out of 7 days are recognized in the thread as being part of the weekly "Winners Circle". This introduction was delayed, so I’ll start tracking for Week 2, which begins Sunday, March 6th.

Tough break...I had a lock on Week 1 🤣🤣🤣
  • Krysless2
    Options
    You’re still a winner by me!
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week's weight: 167.2
    Today's weight: 166
  • Krysless2
    Options
    maryphum wrote: »
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week's weight: 167.2
    Today's weight: 166
    Great job!
    o70qf49itq4x.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    You’re still a winner by me!

Ha! Thanks! *Blushing*
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 2 March
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »

WEIGH IN
    March Week #1

@sandkp Looks like you're staying on track just fine! :) I'd never survive potty breaks like that without Depends. :/

@DaffyGirl88 the girls at worked discussed that option! 🤣 it has been a while since my kids were little enough to have to plan potty breaks but my mind jumped back into planning mode quickly! Thanks for the kind words but please dont let my weigh in fool you February was an up and down month and from beginning to end, it was a net loss of 1 lb. A loss is a loss but hoping for a more consistant downhill pattern for March.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Thursday(Wk1; Day 5)
    Steps: 5549
    Total Calories: 1401
    Net Calories: 1361
    MUAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
    As of Day 5: 🟢🚫🟢🚫🟢🔘🔘
    Ive been trying to adjust to this new Monday-Friday schedule for the last couple of weeks and it’s been a bittersweet transition. I’ve been so used to having a day off to focus on whatever needs focusin’ and I really am missing that time to just get *kitten* done! I know I’ll get the hang of it eventually, I just wish I would hurry up about it!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 3 March
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 145.3
    CW: 144.6

I have officially undone the damage from Mardi Gras. 🍹😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited March 2022
    Options
    OK everyone, it's been pretty quiet around here so going to throw some shout outs to see where / how everyone is doing? @brandi_84 @loseit3136 @Mrscanmore @murdog3t @rawrxamberx @sandkp @cmhubbard92 Y'all still with us? 🤷‍♀️

And newbies @BethAnnD75 @Smlisley @Quiltmom9800 @blissfulk @maryphum how are y'all doing with the challenge? Have any questions about the mechanics of the site? Or about anything else (other than winning lottery numbers...)? Speak up peeps! Research has shown that the more active you are here the more successful you are. It's when you go radio silent that your healthy habits start to slip. So chek in and let us know how you are.😊
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I've been busting my butt cleaning and then turning around eating the chocolate.

@DaffyGirl88 great job recovering from Mardi Gras.

@Krysless2 Did you just change schedules at your job or did you start working somewhere new? I'm sure your get used to it no time.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
This discussion has been closed.