Waistaways Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,141 Member
    Options
    @jugar Safe travels to both you and @EvMakesChanges ... have a great time in NC visiting with your mom!
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Steps👣 18231

Exercise👟 Dance, Jump Rope, Abs
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    After a blowout on Sunday which I decided to allow, and have it as a free from logging day...it dragged out to Monday (combined with some stressful family argument). Starting fresh again today. Lots of good food choices prepped and some of those devilish temptations are now gone.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    @Kali225 I hate mountain climbers too!
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »

Same!🙃
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    3/7 exercise:
    9213 steps + 31 minutes Peloton

Interesting convo on the exercise trackers and the frustrations! I have been managing okay with mine so far.. I am pretty happy with the Garmin Venu 2! I also got a chest heart rate monitor for the bike and I've noticed it's much more accurate. It does feel crappy when the data we're relying on to be successful isn't working the way we want.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    YinxFed wrote: »

Same!🙃

They're the worst, second only to burpees in my world!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    There's gotta be one person here just dying to chime in with their admission that mountain climbers are their favorite :D
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    Steps👣 21215

Exercise👟 Dance, Kicks, Jump Rope, Abs

Anyone living with family or people with 2 different diet lifestyles? It’s cramping my intermittent fasting goals. I need to do better lol
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Yep. I like mountain climbers. But do NOT talk to me about burpees or squat thrusts or any of that mess! Mountain climbers are fun though, really! I figure they take all the boredom out of planks.

I had a great number of steps today, to make up for my lazy yesterday. I got to Montreal and walked from the bus station to the where I was meeting friends for dinner instead of taking the metro. It was cold and windy, but the sidewalks were mostly clear and dragging my suitcase surely added a bit of burn to my steps! Mind you, I had fried calamari for dinner - just an appetizer with a salad, but there was a lot! And I ate it all :smiley: Now I have to get ready to bug out of here by 4:45 am, so off to bed soon! No biking tonight...

But there is always a weigh-in update :smile:

All the Wednesday people ready? Here you go!
    @PlaneMonkey
    @MoStacy
    @metaphysicalstudio
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @AshenMoon

And hoping to get weigh-ins from:
    @lonestarbabe
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @kdblpn

Tally ho!
  • YinxFed
    Options
    There's gotta be one person here just dying to chime in with their admission that mountain climbers are their favorite :D

Really???
  • YinxFed
    Options
    I felt wretched this morning after a bad night's sleep, so I had to skip out of my weekly forest walk. However, I decided to walk into town and run some errands, so I got a walk in anyway. And I live in a pretty hilly town, so I got quite a burn!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hi all, happy hump day :smile:

I got home yesterday and am trying to get back into the swing of things. I did get on the scales this morning and I might be at my highest weight so far this year. Was a little surprised and hopeful that a big chunk of it is water retention as I didn't think I'd eaten too badly overall.

Today I'm simply trying to get through work as I'm pretty tired. I find it funny that I want a holiday to recover from my holiday - though I would also like to get on top of chores/routine, as I was rushing around before going away and didn't leave things as I would've liked to come back to them. OH and I went for a walk at lunch time, and I had toyed with running after work but I think that would finish me off. Instead I will get the resistance bands out for 5-10 minutes to start waking a few muscle groups up ready to get back into training.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    3/8 exercise:
    10168 steps

Took a rest day from other exercise yesterday as I knew I was going to have a super hard workout on the Peloton this morning. And boy did it kick my butt!!

Dinner out with two work colleagues celebrating milestone birthdays this week. I have had a really great week so far so I'm expecting a fantastic result for weigh-in tomorrow despite a planned maintenance day today.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    AshenMoon wrote: »
    Cw: 226.6
    *happy dance* finally some loss, I guess waiting paid off!

Congrats - love the happy dance! Keep up the great work
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    Steps👣 20,487

Exercise👟 Treadmill, Elliptical, Jump Rope, Abs
This discussion has been closed.