Waistaways Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Hello from way down here where there are blossoms and baby leaves and stuff! It's crazy. I felt so weird going outside for a walk without boots, mittens, parka, tuque, scarf - I just had to put a tuque in my jacket pocket just in case! It felt wrong not to be ready for the cold. And there was no cold!

In any case, I survived my super early rise and flight, and had a good walk and gym session with elliptical and some kettlebells this afternoon to counteract all the sitting. I'll certainly hit the hay early tonight!

Let's catch up on weigh-ins to date, and get ready for Thursday:
    @lonestarbabe
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @PlaneMonkey
    @MoStacy
    @metaphysicalstudio
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @bowens1973
    @ashleycarole86
    @evangsimmons170

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,187 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 176.4
    CW 170.6
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Good morning. I apologize for being late on my weigh-in. I'm going to bow out of this group. I was weighing every day, and it was really screwing with my head since my weight loss was so slow. I finally had to throw the scale out, so I won't be able to weigh in. Maybe when I get my mind right I can come back. I'm just going to focus on my calories and exercise and not worry about the number on the scale.

I know @jugar is travelling but I think she'd say that you can always join our support group if you are getting anything out of being here but don't want to weigh in.

Regardless, it was nice to have you for the time you were here and we will be waiting if/when you do want to re-join us! Best of luck in your journey!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    DD265 wrote: »
    I have finally admitted to myself that I'm really struggling - and I am definitely at my highest weight of the year. Facing up to the difficulties is the first step in overcoming them, right? I know we're really fond of the perfect day in here but I don't have it in me right now. What does feel achievable is to drink 2L of water so I am going to do that today. I'm 1.25L down already and haven't tracked it, but will do so after writing this post. Baby steps to regain my focus.

Baby steps make sense! Rebuild those habits one by one - the ones you know work for you. A water habit is a great place to start.

• ashleycarole86
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey How did physio go?

@conleywoods Hoping for some relief for your husband too. It's not easy when our loved ones are so stressed.. it's like we're living it to! Hugs to you and the fam.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey How did physio go?

She thinks my knee might be related to sciatic issues as well as the hip. She's a tiny lady but she has sharp pokey fingers that pin point all the sore spots! I've got a new list of exercises to add to my repertoire before I see her again next month. I'm icing the back of my knee and will avoid deep squats, lunges and crawling until it stops hurting. Gee, no burpees or mountain climbers for me! 😉
    Its not going to stop me from hockey though! I'm heading back tonight now that I've finished my covid isolation.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    CW 193.2
    Not quite what I'd hoped, but that's life!

@micki48 stay strong! You will get through this. All the hugs.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @micki48 All your hard work has built to this crunch time week ahead.... I can't imagine how exhausted you must be. Thanks for checking in. Sending best wishes for your sister's surgery and the move.

3/10 exercise:
    46 minutes Peloton + 8760 steps
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey here is the link for the prebiotic and probiotic I have been using for the past 6 weeks. It's a capsule within a capsule and has changed my life! Unfortunately fiber alone just doesn't get me moving even when I am between 25-35g daily. But together ❤ so much better!
    https://seed.com/
This discussion has been closed.