askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight 258.5
    PW:254.5
    CW:254 <3
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 Enjoy your son's birthday, Dairy Queen cake sounds tasty, glad you can squeeze it in!

@trooworld Have fun at the sip and see!

@TeresaW1020 Glad you're getting back to puzzles, sounds like you're doing good at making some time for taking care of yourself.

Hi everyone, happy Saturday night! Not much new here, I'm starting to think my allergies may be really bad and I don't have a cold, I'll see if nothing has changed in the morning before I decide, I've been staying home in case I get anyone sick (plus am a little grouchy because I don't feel good). I made pork chops and veggies for dinner, the greens and herbs were from the garden which is always fun to cook with. Spent some time in the yard, did a workout challenge (my friend does them for us on weekends) with lifting weights (not going to even look at the 20lb ones!), and have been reading an Anthony Bourdain book and that's about it here. The head of the food bank farm contacted me to thin out the seedlings but since they lock the parking lot on weekends I'll wait until Monday to do it so I don't have to walk too far. Tomorrow's same thing, nothing else has come up, it's been a mellow weekend. Have a great Sunday!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 142.6
    CW: 144.2 😕
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,943 Member
    Options
    Username: Micaroo4
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW 3/20: 129.4
    CW 3/27: 130.0 :(
    Maintenance goal range 127-133 (center weight 130)
    Bit of a gain there!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    19Shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 276
    C. W. 268
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I'm not sure what caused the weightloss because I ate terrible. I've asked around and some are calling it carb cycling. Tomorrow I go full time on the body cleanse/detox. I'm also going to start running again.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 and @Katmary71 , I'm waiting on your email addresses to send you the prize for your Bingo coverall. I'm closing the chat thread for the Week 4 Group Challenge, so please email me at jakrall@cox.net or send me an IM so I can email you. Thanks again and CONGRATS on your Coverall!
    Jessica
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon @askewcr @19shmoo69 Congrats on the losses!

@laurelfit57 Thank you! It was fun. :) LOL...well, I'm still not used to fasting and I hope I can get used to it. Yes, definitely take a pic of Vannie in her backpack!!! Boo to the snow! That's great you were able to work it out to only go to the gym 3 days. Girl, I'm in bed by about 7:30 every night! LOL I'm glad you had a good time with your mom. Enjoy the tacos!

@Katmary71 Thanks, it was fun! I'm sorry about the allergies. I hope it gets better soon. Have a good Sunday!

Hi all. Not much going on here. I have a bad headache so I may go back to bed. Have a good Sunday!

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

b50144nqbme7.png
    678jqt7qcfxh.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    g8yfo7t7vqer.png

By Pounds
    7or9vp77stke.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    te6i128b7ei9.png

By Pounds
    fe97d283csca.png
    wnmkyd8ivggz.png

Find Additional Statistics Here

Team Winners
    qbth9n79a134.png
    jurs4me4nead.png
    vnt1cd7qf373.png
    iq3dmtbhy7wi.png
    myc9bkwxz0zs.png

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Wahooo to our top three!!! B)

why43nvp52lo.png

@laurelfit57 Yes, to us all learning to better hone our self-awareness skills. Not always easy but definitely important. How nice that you got to get out with your mom and see a movie. A popcorn lunch sounds awesome! Happy birthday to your son and yum to Dairy Queen ice cream cakes! :)

@Katmary71 It is allergy season here too and hubby and I both have itchy eyes and runny noses. My clean red car had a nice coating of yellow pollen on it after church today. Take it easy and stay away from those 20 lb. weights! :grin:

@trooworld Awe, I hope your headache goes away and that you have been able to enjoy the day. <3

Hi Team! Not a whole lot going on today. We went to church and then out to eat at Jason’s Deli. I do love their salad bar! Joe has a deacon meeting this evening and since he isn’t driving right now, I’m going to take him and do some office work at the church. If all goes well, I might not even need to go in on Tuesday. :grin: Today is also my official restart day for starting IF and turning around my weight gain. I plan to start slow but not too slow. I want progress this month and plan to work to get it! 2022 Word: INTENTIONAL

• Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Fatfifties (lis)
    Weigh in day monday

Current weight 218.0 lb
    Previous weight 218.8 lb
    Loss this week .8 lb
  • Glombog
    Glombog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    username: Glombog
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW (March):02/21 246.0 lb
    PW (Previous Weight): 03/21 233.5 lb
    CW (Current Weight): 03/28 233.0 lb

Loss total: 34.6 lb
    Loss this month: 13 lb
    Loss last week: 0.5 lb

So happy with a loss this week. I bought a new Traeger grill on friday, and we celebrated my father in laws 60th birthay, so lots of meat all weekend (still stayed away from sugared drinks and most of the carb rich extras).
    Mostly lean meat, so not worried long term caloric wise, but the sher weight of the meat is substatial this week.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 @Globog @Cornanda Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard!

@TeresaW1020 Thanks, I took migraine medicine which is a trade-off: it takes the headache away but then makes me nauseous. :( I took a nap and felt better eventually. That would be nice not to have to go in on Tuesday, I hope it works out for you. Good luck with your reset! You've got this!

@fatfifties Congrats on the loss!

@Glombog Still lost after a celebration, that's awesome!

Hi all. My headache is better today. Hopefully I can last through my IF period today. It may be harder at work.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Hi Slims- I did not do great with eating this weekend. It was nice and relaxing though. Hubs and I decided we were tired of house and yard work and so we took ourselves out to poke around some stores we felt like exploring. We bought a blueberry bush. The weather has been awesome, so we enjoyed it in our patio chairs. My pooch is not doing great right now. He still enjoys being outside. We put an old comforter down when we sit out there and he goes to sleep on it. The breeze blows his ears. It's very cute.

OK, I'm off to do my strength work out. I have not been following through on run/walks. They have stayed walks. Perhaps that is what I need to work on this week.

Lisa

• FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My Spring Challenge commitment is:
    1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw - I'm reading "Run Rose, Run" by James Patterson and Dolly Parton, I'm really enjoying it.
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps - 3507 steps so yesterday.
    3) Weigh everyday - 164.3

Dear Team, I have been absent working on my mental health which is easier said than done. That suggestion of "just accepting it and moving on" made me very angry for about 3 days. I didn't want to accept it and move on, I wanted to say, "it's not fair, it's not right, why does it have to be that way?" But of course, in the end I realized that I couldn't change it and I've known that all along. I think I've mostly accepted it now. It's hard to accept that it's going to be that way forever and ever. Now I just need to put things in place to deal with it when it crops up again.

I have stayed on track and below my calories every day, but I have wanted to eat over, but I know its not good for me and it won't get me to where I want to be. I've been eating really close to 1200 calories a day.

Do you ever have one of those day's where you just want to be told that you are Beautiful? or You look Great!? or Thank You for being so thoughtful?

@Cornanda I'm sorry to hear that your pup is not doing great right now. It's good to take time off and just enjoy doing things that make you happy, something different for a change. I would not stress over your run/walks, walking is great. Maybe you're trying to do too much right now. Just try to focus just on eating great and worry about the rest later.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 5
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 193.4
    Month +/-: +5.0
    Total Loss: 71

Well, it's not pretty! But I'm owning the 5 lb gain for the month and determined to turn it around and get going in the right direction. :/
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. laurelfit57
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    PW. 142
    CW. 140.6
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. laurelfit57
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    PW. 142
    CW. 140.6

Lol, I want to be where you are that's nearly my goal weight of 140! Congrats on the loss!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Boo to the snow is right! We’ve got snow again today, but it is supposed to start getting nice again tomorrow! Sorry you were being troubled again with your headaches!

@TeresaW1020 it is kind of nice win you don’t have a lot going on, but you always seem to fill up your day LOL! I hope that you don’t need to go in on Tuesday and can take it easy :-). Hoping all went well with your IF!! Owning where you are and starting from there, it’s a great new beginning!

@Glombog. Sounds like you made great use of your new grill! Congrats on the loss!

@Cornanda. It sounds like you had a delightful day! All the yardwork and housework will always be there and waiting for you, it’s good to slow down and just do things for the pure pleasure of them, good for you guys! So sorry that your pupper is not doing well, I sure think about him and your family, it’s tough. Lots of love for and from him for right now I am sure♥️♥️♥️

@Fushiakat Congratulations on staying close to 1200 cal! That’s great!

Very fun birthday party yesterday, my son is a true kid at heart even though he is 36 years old. There was so much laughing and carrying on, I am afraid my family gets to be very loud talkers LOL. I did a spin class yesterday before the birthday party, then I did my regular one today, can I just say “oh my aching butt😳! 🤣
    I was very lucky and excited that I had a loss this week. Although I kept within my calories eating popcorn and ice cream cake can’t be sustainable LOL. It is snowing here again today, they have promised us that after today it is going to start warming up again!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had a BBQ last night then today's been rainy, hope all the pollen is out of the trees! I'm flared up from both and have been in bed reading and napping. Hope allergies are better for all of us soon, I was popping a little too many Claritin and it made my vision blurry so I'm back to 2 a day plus eye drops and Flonase. Have a great Tuesday.
This discussion has been closed.