MARCH 2022 CHALLENGES -- 03/01--03/31

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
Here's to a great March! Let's try this one...
https://youtu.be/r-g6pLPK-MM
And...
https://youtu.be/NFr-3aAb2Gg
Let us know what you think.
Chris

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,854 Member
    Options
    No jumping sounds great Chris! :)

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    edited March 2022
    Options
    So I finally ordered my new Fitbit. I decided on the Charge 5. I really did not want a larger watch face. That and I want to continue to challenge my friends using Fitbit.

Thankyou for all your input on the different Fitbits everybody.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Went to yoga last night....it js more of a workout than i thought!

No exercise really today. Had a meeting at Bellas school which took me out of work for 2 hours! May try later...but so tired 😫

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    No jumpin' for me, Shelley...nasty knees...altho I have different words for them! Glad you decided on your Fitbit. Have fun with it.
    Yoga is tough, Karen. I tried it for a while. My trainer is also a yoga instructor. She went really easy on me then. Sara could do all the moves tho. Oh, to be in my 30s again...bwahahahahah! Nopey, nope!
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    Karen, I did hatha yoga back in the 60's which was stretching, meditative and relaxing. Then tried "power" yoga in the 90's which was the most strenuous workout ever! It left a couple pounds of liquified paula on the workout mat. Sounds like what they're doing to you. Namaste,

Chris, I'm with you: Jumping (and running and kneeling) are things of the past. And "nasty" is a good way to describe my knees too, but only because MFP turns all the other words to *kittens*. :'(

All, :flowerforyou:
    paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,234 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    March 31 goal weight: 175

02/28: 179.0
    03/01: 179.2
    03/08:
    03/15:
    03/22:
    03/31:

Increase water and eliminate snacks and trigger foods.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Tuesday: strength training upper body/abs and 60 mins treadmill.

Finally posting to correct month.🤣

The gym where I take water aerobics has yoga stretch which is a yoga class done seated in a chair. Perfect for my age and level. Going to try it.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Worked out w/my trainer for 60 mins this afternoon.
    Going to Kaiser tomorrow. Pat has to have a procedure done. I get to hang around for a bunch of hours until they release him. A good friend is going with us to make sure I get us home safely. I have direction dysfunction and am not sure I can get us home by myself if Pat's sleeping. We'll just have to see how it goes. :#
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Treadmill 60 minutes and lower body/abs strength training.

Good luck Chris. Be safe.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Kathy!
    Sat in Kaiser all ******* day. His surgery was 2 hours late. Finally, I had to go chase down my husband so they could bring him out to the car!! So much fun!! So glad we are home.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Glad you are home safe, Chris. Hope he is feeling better soon.

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that was awful. They should have been looking for you! Hope all went well.
    Paula I can't believe you would type words that turn into kittens! :D
    Karen so glad you are still sticking with the yoga.
    Kathy I am out of trigger food also. Good luck.

Rode my bike with Libby and 2 friends. We had a great time and got home just as night approached. Bought a heating pad for starting saads. Growing Datura and Brugsmania seeds. Love the way their flower smells.

Night all
    Shell

• KAR1959
    Options
    After taking my mom for labs, Thursday turned into a rest day. Only completed 40 minutes on recumbent bike.

Chris how awful for you. Glad you got home safe and pray your husband has a speedy recovery.

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Highest weight: 317
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 138
    March 31 goal weight: 165

Weight gain started so fast. Hopefully starting over.

02/28: 172
    03/04: 169

Paula
    a4izruxibcdi.png
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Did a barre class on Wed...it was good..but kicked by butt!

Yoga last night.

Don't have a ton of energy today and got a migraine Sadly. Just took a short walk to get the blood flowing!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I was a bum today. Work and then home to clean tanks. That was it.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Sorry guys, off topic, but Shelley, I had to share this with you. Too funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O4sYndUdsI

paula
  • kjs1228
    Options
    I was a bum today. Work and then home to clean tanks. That was it.

Shelley

Shelley - sometimes we just need days like that ;) Hope you do something this weekend that feels good!

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 160
    2/20 - 172.8
    2/23 - 166.4
    3/4 - 167.1
    March goal - 165

I've been teetering around the same few pounds for a few months now. Went back to trying to track pretty regularly to see if there's anywhere I can tighten up. Starting to wonder if this is where my body wants to land. When I look back on the past year It seems like the trend is to stay right about here.

I do struggle on the weekends for shore. We tend to eat out a little bit more on the weekends and I don't do that during the week. I'll keep on trying. I'm hoping that the yoga and some other weight bearing exercises help to do some toning which is what I really need.

Good news on the basement saga. After almost 2 years of water and drainage work and a full renovation we are almost there. We chose to get an
    Epoxy floor instead of carpeting because of so much water in the past. All he needs to do now is to stain in the stairs and we will be ready to move our fitness equipment down into our little fitness area. It's really looking good! I'll put s few pics.

Kareni74xozq5co9c.jpg
    bnn3uzqwm4wc.jpg
  • cpanus
    Options
    Karen, I love your workout room!! Nice job on it! Sorry about your brain ache. Can't say the word...fear of getting one.
    Paula, your Fish Fight gave me the giggles! Too funny!!
    Shelley, do you know what kind of fish they are?
    And I was a bum all day yesterday, too. My trainer and I decided I needed to keep an eye on my husband...just in case he needed me...bwahahahahah, nopey, nope.
    I have eaten so much this past week that my weight has shot up BIG TIME!!! Back to IF today. Will keep you all posted. No more excuses.
    Highest Weight - 192.2
    Goal Weight 132.2
    03/05 - 154.1 at 8:00 a.m. ...walking at 12:30 w/DH and then by myself.
    03/07 - (birthday 03/12)
    03/14 -
    03/21 -
    03/28 -
    03/31 -
    Chris