MARCH 2022 CHALLENGES -- 03/01--03/31

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,235 Member
    Options
    Upper body/abs strength training - 30 minutes and treadmill - 40 minutes.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,854 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Chris they are Jaw fish. I love them. So fun. I like the pearly jawfish.

Paula I love them. We have wanted a new one for awhile. They do require a deep sand bed though. And are generally very peaceful. Those are in a tank to small for them to be together. Or they need to spread out. Rocky wants a pair. What a hoot.

Karen I love the floor. I hope you are putting something none slid on the stairs. Falls are awful. My basement has had water before also. Pain in the you know what!

I ordered fushias today. Lots of pretty ones. And the ones I sintered are starting to bud out. Worked on our linen closet today. What a difference!

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh so far I love my new watch. I hope it helps me get back on track!

Shell
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Chris - you can do it! And I'm with you on those "feeding" weeks. They are so frustrating!

We will use one part of the basement for our fitness area. We are going to put rubber mats over the floor and bring down the huge weight rack (my husband has a hardcore rack, rower, and some other equipment. We are nervous about bringing the elliptical down. It is a gym quality elliptical...and heavy as hell. If we get water again, we wouldn't be able to move it in time. So may keep that in the garage. Right now it is in the living room ;(

Had a nice day yesterday. We took Bella to her therapy appointment and unfortunately her therapist didn't tell us she needed to cancel. We did reschedule for today thank goodness. But we walked around a small town and had some lunch and did a little bit of a shopping. It was nice to get out of here she really hasn't had very much motivation to do much. So at least that was fun.

I'm taking a yoga class this morning...the really hard one! I keep telling myself I'll get better with each class! I need to get ri 10K steps today.

I'm putting my friends beef stroganoff recipe in the crockpot. He says it is the best ever...so will.give it a whirl!

Have a great Sunday!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Rest day. Cooking Sunday dinner and not much else.

Last night was the first night in a while I haven’t eaten anything after dinner. I’m trying to get back to IF for 16:8. That really helped me control the late night snacks.

My mom made a pound cake. I’ll have a small slice no later than 7:00. 😂

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I almost blew my Lent resolution of exercise for the entire 46 days. Jumped on my recumbent and got it in!
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Did a great yoga class this morning and took a walk while Bella is on therapy tonight. So gorgeous out! 68 degrees.....got my 10K steps in. Haven't been doing that too much, but really loving the yoga. I can feel my flexibility getting better too!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen I wish there was a class I could take. Just hang in there. Can’t wait to see photos of the basement when it’s done

Kathy pound cake so delicious. I would have some also. You are doing awesome

So I woke up and showered. Then was bored. It was snowing. Then I had a wonderful idea. I went to Home Depot and bought a tarp and spray bottle. Armed with my purchases and a step stool along with some plastic bags. Here is how my idea quickly turned into several more days fun. :s6rwi6es8x19z.jpeg
    hzaoiwqbz1ec.jpeg
    tos8zmcjcq7m.jpeg
  • zumbaforever
    edited March 2022
    Options
    For a small home I have a large bedroom
    w4urpsuosdbo.jpeg

Only this much more to do. ;)

Going to have a complete makeover

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!
    Sorry I haven't been around, but I was stressed. Okay now. Husband is doing just fine. Won't know if they got all the melanoma or not for a few days. Took two lymph nodes while in there. Cancer sucks...just in case I haven't said that before.
    Got 7.38 miles done Sat in 128 mins and 9.53 miles done in 183 mins today. The first 2 miles were w/Pat and a bit on the slooow side! :D
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    Chris,

Wishing well for your DH. My parents had regular checkups to have melanoma removals every year. Hope his is as successful as theirs was. <3

paula
  • cpanus
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Thanks, Paula. We'll know pretty soon I think.
    Got 9.53 miles done yesterday...and blisters to prove it. 60 mins workout w/my trainer today. Eating popcorn and reading now.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris sending you hugs and well wishes for your DH. Now hand over some popcorn. Great stress relieving food.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Monday: full body strength training- 60 minutes, recumbent 40 minutes and Treadmill - 30 minutes.

Mom has appointment this morning at 11:00. I’ll exercise later.

Chris sending positive thoughts to your DH. And take care of yourself.

Same to all of you ladies!

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    March 31 goal weight: 175

02/28: 179.0
    03/01: 179.2
    03/08: 179.8
    03/15:
    03/22:
    03/31:

Kathy

• kjs1228
    Options
    Chris - sending healthy thoughts to your Hubs! Hope you are doing some self care. Not easy for you too keep it all together.

Shelley - that’s quite a project!

I went for a 50 minute walk today. Beautiful weather!

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thank you for all your good thoughts, my friends. Pat is doing really good. He has walked with me for two days this week.
    Our daughter, Sara, tested positive this morning. She is so stressed. Her symptoms started yesterday. We stopped by today to drop off some tests and had a 'zoom' meeting throw a screened window. She is doing better today. Her husband is right behind her. We are hoping Ronan stays negative. We'll see.
    UGH!!!
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Chris - Hoping Sarah and the gang feel better soon. Jim got COVID, but the rest kf my household didn't. It is possible to stay well. Fingers crossed!

I'm been snacking like a champ at night. Carbs. Stress. Ouy vet.

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris so sorry she contracted covid. Lets hope it is a mild case and no one else gets it. Hugs to you.

Karen I worked on the ceiling today to relieve some stress. It is a good project for that.

Kathy hope all is well.

Went to work as usual. Texted my mom well wishes for her birthday. Then Rocky e-mailed me. His sister was shutting down. Then an hour later she was gone. Went home to be with him. Baked him cookies and worked on my ceiling. What a scrappy ending to an otherwise normal day. I did not tell my mom. Funny but Rocks mom was my moms good friend. So her daughter passing on her birthday will hit her hard. I will tell her tomorrow.

Shell
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    Omagawd, Hugs to everyone. Life is so hard sometimes.

paula