Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Options

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,066 Member
    Options
    Diane: It was a hot day yesterday. Last night we did get a tiny bit of rain but not much
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,499 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a mostly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel amazing! i will be doing some dancing after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    @Patti241, are you in a drought? I'm HOPING we are now in a moderate one instead of a severe one. We've gotten probably 2 inches over the past few days. Maybe??? Just south of us, they got SIX AND HALF INCHES last night. Thankfully that area is mostly farms or such like.
    @Cormierannie ,, Glad it's a mostly sunny day. It is here too. WOOHOO on the exercise. ENJOY!! Stay safe also.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,569 Member
    Options
    Good evening Friends, hope your day was great. It is overcast, in 70's, it rained a little when I was walking Kayla. Yesterday was another good productive day, did 50 floors on Fitbit app.
    7arv8y48d4a2.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day overall. Gained 1.25 lbs. No big deal. I expected a much bigger gain. Got some laundry done. Now I need to start getting ready for my trip to the county to do my volunteer work at one of our fairs. I am not sure which day I am leaving but it's sometime between Saturday and Tuesday. Then I won't be home till September 5th.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Kurtize ,, NICE JOB on the steps!!! Do you happen to live near the coast? Maine has a LIGHTHOUSE Day on Sept 10th, I am not sure if it's nation wide or not. Many lighthouses are normally closed to the public are OPEN!! Some charge (WHICH IS SO WORTH IT!!) the views are STUNNING!! LOL This time I NEED TO GET THERE EARLY!! Last time I had to wait 3 HOURS in line. Hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine for you!!
    @Cseguin2 ,, WOW Hey GREAT JOB that's hardly much at all of a gain!! You were at a fun event, and that'll fall back of you!! HAVE Fun at the fair!! What will you be doing? I love fairs!! So much to take in and enjoy.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,134 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. Today is going to be a good day. I have decided not to let anything bother me today. I hope that actually works and I can do that. It is half way through the week. Who knows what is going to happen today. We will have to wait and see.

@cormierannie - Glad to hear everything is going well
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I am hoping all areas in a drought are at least a little less dry. It is so hard to be dry like it has been.
    @Kurtize - Way to go.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I hope you have a good time being away. Fairs sound like a lot of fun. I need to go to another one.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: No luckily we are not in a drought. It just has been hot here
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated here today. i got in my strength training workout this morning and i really enjoyed it. i am helping out a friend of mine who is getting ready to move by the end of this month to a new place. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on tonight. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hi all, nice cool day, 79 cloudy, a slight breeze.
    @Dianedoessmiles1- we use to live on the coast in Oregon, now we are in Northeast Texas.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 & @Tabatha_Cain, thank you.
    yikas70vrgbz.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

At the Fair I am on the board of directors. So I work with taking in entries, helping with judging and work in our booths that raise funds for bursaries that we have.

Today has been a beautiful productive day. All planned workouts done. Dishes almost caught up and more laundry done and started. Also played Skipbo with Hubby for a couple hours. As of right now I am not leaving till Tuesday after TOPS. This is good as I can save more money and will stick to my workouts for longer as I know that it is highly unlikely that I will get my workouts done while gone.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, Hoping the day was AWESOME!! Was it? We are still in a severe drought.
    @Patti241 ,, Patti when about will the months start to cool down? We are slowly cooling down.
    @Cormierannie ,, I LOVE helping others to pack and move!! WTG!! Nice going! Also WOOHOO on the exercise.
    @Kurtize ,,, Awww how cool!!! I've always wondered what OR is like, much like we are here on Maine. Awww that picture made me smile!! TY TY TY!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, SOUNDS quite interesting!! WOOHOO on getting stuff done!!! Always feels so nice to have it done so you could HAVE FUN!!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends,

I hope you are all doing well this morning. I am hoping for another good day at work. Today I have a job interview for a new insurance job. We will see what the pay is like and what is being offered to see if I accept it if they offer it to me. I am just interviewing. I am hoping I get the job because then I will have something to fall back on.

@cormierannie - That is nice that you are helping out a friend. I do that too.
    @Kurtize - It was pretty warm yesterday. I think a high of 85
    @CSEGUIN2 - Isn't it always highly unlikely to stick to a workout routine when you are away from home? That is for me at least. Every time I go away the workouts almost stop.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - It was a great day so hopefully there is more of that today. I am trying to get all my stuff done at work and I just keep getting more.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Diane: Around the middle of September is when the weather will start to cool down
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here, with rain on and off throughout the day. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will do some dancing after supper. i am catching up on my housework today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Thursday

Inspiration for the day:

Believe in yourself,
    in your vision for your future,
    and in your ability to take a small step
    each day toward achieving your vision.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I usually get at least a walk in. I am not to worried as I will be on my feet alot.

Today has been a busy day. All planned workouts done. More laundry and dishes done. 2 clients lined up for tomorrow and the neighbors daughter asked me to cut the lawn once a week for them as the realtors landscaper can not do it weekly. Of course I agreed but informed her of when I was leaving and when I'd be back. We are a little stressed as we think our fridge is going. So need to deal with that. Luckily I just have to call the landlord and clean it out. Hoping to borrow some coolers so we don't waste to much food. Luckily it's happening before I leave.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, Did you have the job interview? Does it entice you?
    @Patti241 ,, Oh COME ON SEPTEMBER!!! Come and cool our Patti DOWN!! AND ME TOO!!
    @Cormierannie ,,, Glad you enjoyed the day. Hey, if you'd like extra housework, I am sure some of you would not mind a visit? LOL Annie, OOOPSIE?? GRIN
    @Kurtize ,, Nice, when we look forward, and being positive it sure makes a difference.
    @Cseguin2 ,,, Good job on getting exercise done. UGH on the fridge dying, hopefully your landlord will have one in very soon. Enjoy the trip. Nice of you to do the lawn.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a good morning. It is Friday everyone. I think it is awesome and I am so happy that it is Friday. I need to get this day over with so I can get to my very short and busy weekend. I have a funeral to go to on Saturday and I have a wedding to go to on Sunday. They are all my boyfriends family and friends. So I will not really know any one at the wedding but it is family at the funeral so I will know people there. It is so sad that his uncle died. I was only able to meet him once. Then 2 weeks later he passed. He had cancer.

@cormierannie - I have to catch up on housework too. I have laundry that needs to get done.
    @CSEGUIN2 - That is lucky that it is happening right before you leave. That is awesome that you only have to call the landlord. I would have to buy my fridge out of pocket as I own the home.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Yes, I did the interview. It went pretty well. The gentleman I interviewed with said he could see them calling me back for a second interview. Now lets see if they will match my current salary.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone