Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,412 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,427 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! it is a very windy day here today. my daughter says hi to all! she worked at her part time job today. yesterday she went to see the harry potter play that is playing here with my sister and her friend.both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i got in my strength training workout this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk this afternoon and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing in a while. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,058 Member
    Options
    @Patti241 ,, HI Patti!! Hope you enjoyed the day?
    @Kurtize ,, Hope you also did enjoy the day!!
    @Cormierannie ,, I LOVE WINDY DAYS!! They cool us down in the hot weather!! Good job on the exercise. STAY SAFE also.
    Was a nice day, a very busy day, and it's not over yet! LOL
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today; my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! my daughter is working at her part time job today. she really enjoyed the harry potter play that she saw a few days ago. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    happy friday everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i got in my strength training workout this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk in the afternoon and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing to the 80s music in a while. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated here today. i have been for a walk and i feel great! later on in the afternoon i am going to see the new Spiderman movie. today only, all movies in all formats are just $3. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on tonight. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.