• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Welcome! @robinhardysmall
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Apologies Ive been MIA! I've been still researching diet and it looks like I will be adapting to a ketogenic lifestyle. There is a fat adaptation phase where you gain weight initially before you start losing weight. How long it takes for each individual person's body to start using fat as an energy source varies. I'm not sure how to proceed with the group during this transition. Please let me know what you think. TIA!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @jugar I’m focused! Green is my favourite color.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Apologies Ive been MIA! I've been still researching diet and it looks like I will be adapting to a ketogenic lifestyle. There is a fat adaptation phase where you gain weight initially before you start losing weight. How long it takes for each individual person's body to start using fat as an energy source varies. I'm not sure how to proceed with the group during this transition. Please let me know what you think. TIA!
    It's so good to see you! I think the best thing would be for you to hang out on the "support team" until you are ready to start the losing phase. You would still be here on the team, reading messages, posting about how your adaptation is going, letting loose a good rant when needed, etc. etc. You won't weigh in during that phase. Once you are ready, just let me know and you'll jump back into the regular team and your weigh-ins will count every week. How does that sound?
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    It's so good to see you! I think the best thing would be for you to hang out on the "support team" until you are ready to start the losing phase. You would still be here on the team, reading messages, posting about how your adaptation is going, letting loose a good rant when needed, etc. etc. You won't weigh in during that phase. Once you are ready, just let me know and you'll jump back into the regular team and your weigh-ins will count every week. How does that sound?

That sounds amazing! Will definitely let you know when I'm ready to jump back in 😀
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    Anyone having issues with their Apple Watch syncing to log exercise. Someone noticed it stopped with the new app update. If anyone knows how to fix this, please share, TIA!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Are all the Friday folks ready to roll? Let's go!

@EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @ells_bellz
    @micki48
    @jugar
    @ashleycarole86

Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Today went pretty well. I drank my water, logged all my food and closed my diary a bit under. Hit my 8k step goal. Opened boxes and hung up pictures. It feels better with something on the walls. No walk. It was raining.

This week flew by. Can’t believe it’s almost Friday. My neck and shoulder are hurting me tonight. Not sure what’s up. I sleep on my side too much and it’s getting sore. The neck pain was a new addition. Used heat and it seemed to help.

@jugar I will weigh tomorrow but may wait until Saturday to report and hopefully get a better number.

Falling asleepyy hey. I keep dozing off typing on my phone and it’s typing Ginny things.

@Gidgitgoescrazy Glad you are feeling better.

Good night. 😴🌙💤
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Congrats on wrapping up all the work obligations until September. That must be a great feeling. Enjoy your visit with your sister and niece.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    @jugar Friday weigh in. Pleasantly surprised it went down after 1 good day. Still not loving where I am, but at least it’s moving in the right direction.

PW 206.7
    CW 205.9 (It was 207.1 yesterday)

Going to go take a walk with my hubby shortly.

Happy Friday!! 😊🌺🌸🌼
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    We succumbed to takeout at the new restaurant on the street last night so I have shot up out of my new decade. I have the day off and the weather is gorgeous so I will do my best to sweat it out! Shawarma poutine.... So dangerously delicious!
This discussion has been closed.