WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in (weighing in Friday due to vacation)
    Goal zone: 160-165

CW: 175.4

Week one outside of range

• ashleycarole86
    Options
    @DD265 Hope you got out of work on time and that you're happily puttering around in the allotment. The bed situation sounds frustrating and you did so well avoiding the takeaway when things didn't go as planned. Glad you were able to figure out a solution despite the challenges.

@ells_bellz Great weigh in this week - wow! Good job

@Gidgitgoescrazy Glad the project you've returned for is fun for you. Sounds like your help is badly needed! Enjoy the kayaking tomorrow!

@micki48 Great green week. I have all the faith in you that you will find your groove and keep things moving in the direction you want. Major life changes are hard to manage - you will get back to a routine I'm sure but it's clear you're still working on settling.

6/23 exercise:
    10066 steps

We slept in until almost 9 so that made our decision as to whether or not we would work today. I plan to ride the Peloton and we'll get out to the lake earlier than normal. Looking forward to getting back to our routine.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Whew! We are almost at the point of submitting the bigger more complicated grant application. Might not happen today, but we are close. It is not adding to my steps, but it is sure intense!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's another new member joining your team ...Please welcome @S1ncerelyj3ss :)
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
  • jugar
    Options
    Welcome @S1ncerelyj3ss ! Tell us a bit about you, your goals, anything you feel comfortable sharing - soon you'll get to know all of us, and we hope this will be a great group for you.

@Kali225 I too am feeling weird about what is happening in the US right now. I remember seeing a doctor for birth control in 1971 when it had only been legal for a short time. The doctor and all the staff were so happy to be able to help women who wanted to explore some freedom and security. If that is a problem for any here, I am sorry. You make your choice, I make mine - I would never prevent anyone from following their choice. And no, one of them is not cookies and ice cream to make it somehow better. Great news about your interviews, though! I hope things fall into place for you :heart:

I am looking forward to our new members joining in! Please be sure to let us know if you have questions, or any ideas for how we can help you get started. @S1ncerelyj3ss and @robinhardysmall jump in as soon as you can!
  • jugar
    Options
    tfjfomelexw5.png

The July 2022 Habit Tracker is ready for set-up. Since we start July on Sunday June 26th, you had better get going!! Here is everything you need to know:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867737/f2f-habit-tracker-july-2022#latest
  • jugar
    Options
    Ready for the last day of the June challenge? Saturday people and stragglers, it is weigh-in time:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @eggfreak
    @veronica1359
    @lauren_989
    @once_mas
    @mmarceau2

Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 166
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey Shawarma poutine sounds like fun for sure. And in the province that has the proper squeaky cheese too! ;)

@jugar Exciting about the grant application. Did you get it submitted?

Welcome @S1ncerelyj3ss

Hope the two kayaking ladies @conleywoods @Gidgitgoescrazy are having a blast today. The weather here was very cold and windy yesterday and Brad and I were both happy we weren't on the water and setting up our tent... this trailer camping has spoiled us ;)

@Kali225 Excited to have you back on the step team! Got you down for July. Hope you managed to avoid the ice cream.
  • jugar
    Options
    Our team chat for July is open! Please continue to post this week's weigh-ins here, and go to the new thread to (re)introduce yourselves and get set for a new month -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867769/waistaways-team-chat-july-2022/p1?new=1
  • ashleycarole86
    edited June 2022
    Options
    6/24 exercise:
    20 minutes strength
    46 minutes Peloton
    9715 steps

Employed the one perfect day strategy yesterday. Even though I know my SHOCKING (yes, that's an appropriate word) water retention will have to mostly release itself on its own, I'm back on a deficit after my 6 days of excess in an effort to help things along. I will continue on that path until I reach the bottom section of my maintenance range.

The first 2.4 pounds are already gone this morning, so things are headed in the right direction. I was telling Brad it still feels like there's a rock in my stomach... another 8 to go to get back to the top of my range... if it goes at that rate the next few days I'll do it by Thursday. I would like to not have to go back on the regular team so soon but if it has to be then I shall follow in the footsteps of @jugar and get back into the zone as quickly as I can.

Today our trailer friends will be up so we'll have lunch together with them. I also plan to walk our dog, have a video chat with Brad's mom, do some reading, and perhaps some boating if we don't time out.
  • jugar
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 sounds like you are heading for another perfect day! I have no worries that you will be back in your hard-earned and beautiful goal zone soon :smiley:
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Cw 180.4
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Thanks @jugar ... your faith in the team (and me!) means a lot

@Gidgitgoescrazy Great weigh in to end June - good job!! Enjoy your day of fun activity to celebrate
This discussion has been closed.