Replies

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,500 Member
    Options
    r24w9jya9b2v.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    It is very quite in this group - is no one interested anymore - would love to hear from any of you

1wqbf44abkf9.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    Am starting to think I am the only one here for this group - sure would be nice to have some good discussions - anyone interested

4630i07zk1aa.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    dj1btjs1n307.jpg
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    Am starting to think I am the only one here for this group - sure would be nice to have some good discussions - anyone interested

4630i07zk1aa.jpg

Waves...
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    m7z2lx5vp62r.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    jjt5ucz7hy8t.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    2c548aewbqk4.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    vkyn36m0rke9.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    cq6gdbwdapav.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    A bit quiet in here - hope you are all doing well.

Got blood report back from doctor re all that is going wrong. Kidney function has increased to 17 which is still to low = should be 60 = so kidney doctor is really keeping a close watch on me. Also the 3 blood samples that they are concerned with have improved a little which they are pleased with as they have taken some time to show improvement. Slow progress and we don't know how much things will improve but am praying that they will continue to improve to keep me off of diaylsis as I am close to that.

So what is happening with everyne else - would be nice to hear from everyone
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    I am basically staying the course. Thanksgiving involved houseguests and LOTS of food prepared that I did not taste. Work goes in phases. Right now is one of those weeks where I am working every day - no time off. That makes me a little grouchy.

I have boiled and picked the turkey carcass. I will make some gravy with xanthan gum and serve it over cauliflower rice. I am looking forward to that.