Options
    Monday 11 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 🏋️‍♀️🧘‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚴‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,661 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I hope you're feeling better today.

@BlissfulK Need a weigh-in from you please.

Happy tuesday everyone!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (7/12)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: strength train - 55 min.
    Goals/Day/Comments: 💧176 oz., 👟2,316, ⛑ +8 (150). Been a rough couple weeks and it’s frustrating me! I’m hoping to get back on track soon.
    Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
    A: An impasta

@DaffyGirl88 any idea when we will get June results or if any more new members will be assigned yet this month?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (7/12)
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: strength train - 55 min.
    Goals/Day/Comments: 💧176 oz., 👟2,316, ⛑ +8 (150). Been a rough couple weeks and it’s frustrating me! I’m hoping to get back on track soon.
    Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
    A: An impasta

@DaffyGirl88 any idea when we will get June results or if any more new members will be assigned yet this month?

@JbeanR0212 sadly, no. The moderator has fallen off the map, I just hope she's OK. I've been tracking weight offline in my own spreadsheet for when June is closed out and a July SS is created. I hope you're feeling better?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @BlissfulK Hellloooo.....are you out there? You haven't been around in a while, I hope everything's OK.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 @JbeanR0212 - I wonder if I should draw out of the GoT challenge this round and try the next time? The doctors office just called and moved my surgery up to Thursday....which means I lose another day of work. So I will have to work late tonight, early and late tomorrow and early Thursday before I have to go to the hospital. I will not get much done in the thought of exercise this week. What do you think?
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 I think you can still be marked out/on vacation as long as you let our house lady know (before Wednesday).
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Need to do better about tracking🙃 Im eating a lot of new foods so I don’t always have time or forget to create the recipe ahead of time. I make food from scratch, it’s time consuming to add up everything with a busy schedule, but I will get there soon to have a list of frequently eaten foods to log/track easily.
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Update: Sat 9th Jul
    Track: No
    Calories: I know it was very high, probably 3 times current intake
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: 12246 steps, walked 68mins to and from the shops instead of getting the train to get some exercise in. Fasted for 20hrs 14 mins. I went to my niece's birthday party later in the afternoon, I had already accepted this would be a high carb day, ended up having second helpings of food and drinking more than I had planned. There was a lot of my country's traditional food which I hadn't eaten in a while and just couldn't resist. Sigh!

Update: Sun 10th Jul
    Calories: Yes under
    Goals/Day/Comments: 13462 steps, 40mins run/walk and 51 mins walk. Fasted for 20hrs 19 mins. After yesterday's overeating felt so bloated and dehydrated. I know the scales will be high tomorrow but hoping after a few days eating low carb again will get right back to where I was.

@Naija82

At least you enjoyed yourself and you did it with Intermittent Fasting :) You’re doing amazing with exercise!! Keep it up👟 I was doing Intermittent Fasting before changing to a higher fat diet. I was doing 20:4. I think I’ll resume 20:4 fast in August. It’s great when you don’t have to think about food most of the day, can get so much stuff done!

How long have you done 20 hour fast? How long do you intend to do them?
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (7/9)
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: no
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 21 hr 10 min

Another faster in the group, nice work! I want to get back to fasting like now, but have to adapt to new diet first
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    @sandkp and @KimR_1986 you guys are doing great. Perhaps the GoT has lit a fire under you. ;)

@JbeanR0212 did I miss you hurting your foot? I hope it doesn't bother you too much!

So yesterday I was totally disconnected. My husband and I went hiking with a friend of ours and had a great time. We saw waterfalls, ruins, deer and a Terrapin (the Maryland state turtle and UMD mascot). Great time! But my hammies are screaming today. :D

4yp4xy0bh1pk.jpg
    f3sbjucq4t6m.jpg

Beautiful! I can smell the fresh air :)
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I hope you're feeling better today.

@BlissfulK Need a weigh-in from you please.

Happy tuesday everyone!

I’m just seeing this. I totally forgot about weigh in! I had a busy day Sunday and Monday. I weighed myself today and I’m 148.2
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    @BlissfulK Hellloooo.....are you out there? You haven't been around in a while, I hope everything's OK.

Yes, still here!!😂 Just been busy, there’s not enough time in the day!
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Tue 12th Jul
    Calories: Yes on target
    Exercise: Yes - 13020 steps, 34mins run/walk and 40mins walk .
    Goals/Day/Comments: Fasted for 19hrs 45mins. Stomach seems to be going down now, finally! Still struggling with the water intake
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post:Tuesday (7/12)
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 25 min bike 30 min flex stretch
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 23 hrs 10 min
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    MUAC Daily Post:Tuesday (7/12)
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 25 min bike 30 min flex stretch
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 23 hrs 10 min

Nice!
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Goals/Day/Comments: 12246 steps, walked 68mins to and from the shops instead of getting the train to get some exercise in. Fasted for 20hrs 14 mins. I went to my niece's birthday party later in the afternoon, I had already accepted this would be a high carb day, ended up having second helpings of food and drinking more than I had planned. There was a lot of my country's traditional food which I hadn't eaten in a while and just couldn't resist. Sigh!

Goals/Day/Comments: 13462 steps, 40mins run/walk and 51 mins walk. Fasted for 20hrs 19 mins. After yesterday's overeating felt so bloated and dehydrated. I know the scales will be high tomorrow but hoping after a few days eating low carb again will get right back to where I was.

@Naija82

At least you enjoyed yourself and you did it with Intermittent Fasting :) You’re doing amazing with exercise!! Keep it up👟 I was doing Intermittent Fasting before changing to a higher fat diet. I was doing 20:4. I think I’ll resume 20:4 fast in August. It’s great when you don’t have to think about food most of the day, can get so much stuff done!

Thank you!

I've done IF officially off and on for the last couple of years. Restarted in the last 6 weeks where I set myself a minimum goal of 16hrs so I vary daily, averaging about 19.5hrs. I actually started the low carb and IF at the same time.

What I hope to move on to once I am fully adapted is incorporating some 24-72hr fast
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »

@Naija82

Thank you!

I've done IF officially off and on for the last couple of years. Restarted in the last 6 weeks where I set myself a minimum goal of 16hrs so I vary daily, averaging about 19.5hrs. I actually started the low carb and IF at the same time.

What I hope to move on to once I am fully adapted is incorporating some 24-72hr fast

Nice! I have done a 24 hr fast by accident and it wasn’t bad. I would like to do a 7 to 21 day fast like 2 to 3 times a year eventually

• MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm staying with family this week and it turns out they don't have a scale.
    Can I skip a weigh in this week?
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2022
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @mooreshelly09 I think you can still be marked out/on vacation as long as you let our house lady know (before Wednesday).

@mooreshelly09 and @JbeanR0212 that is correct, as long as you let your Lady know by Wednesday. Depending on how long you will be incapacitated you could ask to be moved to the Wildings for a couple of weeks and then move back when you are ready.

Also, since this is surgery that got moved up even if it was after Wednesday they would make an exception. These are extenuating circumstances.
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Hello!
    I'm staying with family this week and it turns out they don't have a scale.
    Can I skip a weigh in this week?

@ajdvegan you sure can! Thanks for letting me know and enjoy your visit!

No clue how these 2 posts ended up together as I did one of them last night. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.