TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 You don't need to feel for me, I am probably the most noncompetitive person you'll find around here. I just enjoy the comradery and the goals give me something to push forward to outside of my normal. If you think about the nature of these competitions you want everyone to do well, not just your team. So I cheer for everyone.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I love you @KimR_1986 and I do cheer for everyone but I have to poke the bear…. @DaffyGirl88 makes it too fun not to. She wants to kidnap me & take me prisoner 😂.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I'm actually a lion, not a bear. Birthday in 3 weeks. ;) Closest I've gotten to GoT is Thingvellir National Park in Iceland, where some big battle was filmed.wtbyksucprk5.jpg
    0agynpbjk296.jpg
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 touché ❤️
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    PW: 166.2
    CW: 167.8
    Ugh.. I started another pain medication. This one is for rheumatoid arthritis. I'm already taking one for lupus and one for my degenerative disks. I hope this new med isn't going to make my weight creep back up. I joined Jazzercise today and hope to attend classes at least 4 times a week.
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Thu 7th Jul
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Did about 30000 and a half steps today, consisting of 42mins of run/walk and about 4.5hrs walking with a group. I do feel it in my legs and probably will be sore tomorrow
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    7/7
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @maryphum I hope you find relief with the med change and it doesn’t add weight stress. I had no idea you were dealing with all that and admire all of your effort in light of. I’m interested in hearing how Jazzercize goes for you. I try to Zumba on occasion but always fear I look much more ridiculous than anyone else.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @Naija82 dang girl! That’s a wicked step count! Great job.
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Daily 7/7
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, 40 min walk.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 1
    PW: 185.8
    CW: 185.8

I’ll take that over a gain 🤦🏻‍♀️ Happy Friday y’all!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 7 July
    Exercise: yes

Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 141.0
    CW: 140.3

It's Friday y'all! 🥳💃
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Friday (7/8)
    Calories: Yes - Net under
    Exercise: Yes (573 Active Burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Kids and I spent the evening volunteering at our school‘s community garden. Last year we got a grant to extend it and donated those plots to our low income families in the area. A leader has to be present when they harvest though to ensure they take from the correct plots. We also have a partner that donates flats of foods and they delivered yesterday. Did my fair share of bending & squatting 😂but all for a great cause.💧 176 oz. , 👟 12,302 , ⛑ + 24 (172). Heading to the lake soon yay!
    “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” - Suzy Kassem
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Goals/Day/Comments: Kids and I spent the evening volunteering at our school‘s community garden. Last year we got a grant to extend it and donated those plots to our low income families in the area. A leader has to be present when they harvest though to ensure they take from the correct plots. We also have a partner that donates flats of foods and they delivered yesterday. Did my fair share of bending & squatting 😂but all for a great cause.💧 176 oz. , 👟 12,302 , ⛑ + 24 (172). Heading to the lake soon yay!

@JbeanR0212 pardon my ignorance, but what is this?? ⛑ + 24 (172)
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

@JbeanR0212 pardon my ignorance, but what is this?? ⛑ + 24 (172)

@DaffyGirl88 that’s my PAI. Daily points & 7 day total in parentheses. I continue to want this as a part of my goals but watching more to figure out where I want that set. Total is still low from my downtime around the holiday but also hit it hard shortly before that. I can gain up to 75 a day but that’s aggressive and not sustainable (gets harder to earn as you progress). Still determining what a healthy balance with a steady increase looks like but for now I‘m trying to average +20 a day.

Congrats on the drop BTW!!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Thursday (7/7)
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: yes.. 4.1 mile bike, stretch 25 min. Total
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 18 hr
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »

@sandkp Whoop! Nice! I went for a short ride last night, very windy so I stopped. I hate wind. LOL
  • sandkp
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »

@sandkp Whoop! Nice! I went for a short ride last night, very windy so I stopped. I hate wind. LOL

Thanks! Doing inside biking for now as my knee won't take my dirt road hills. I figured I would start small vs the 10+ mile rides I was trying to do last week. I don't like wind either - my clutzy self would be blown over an limping home!
  • sandkp
    Options
    Exercise: yes.. stretch 30 min.
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 22 hr 35 min
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Fri 8th Jul
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: 13600 steps, 28mins run, walk and 49mins walk. Super tired today. I need to work on drinking more water and getting my electrolyts in especially as I'm doing low carb
This discussion has been closed.