TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️ @Sandkp joined @KimR_1986 in GoT! And both of them are coming in hot! You ladies know my thing, I need a song for each of you. Whatcha got for me?
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Update: Fri 8th Jul
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: 13600 steps, 28mins run, walk and 49mins walk. Super tired today. I need to work on drinking more water and getting my electrolyts in especially as I'm doing low carb

@Naija82 You are a rockstar! I need a song to dance to and celebrate your phenomenal start!

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    ❤️❤️❤️ @Sandkp joined @KimR_1986 in GoT! And both of them are coming in hot! You ladies know my thing, I need a song for each of you. Whatcha got for me?

Yay! Kim is no longer by herself! 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 8 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (7/9)
    Calories: Yes - Net under
    Exercise: Yes (630 Active Burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Always a great day when I’m on the water! 💧 180oz. , 👟 10,615 , ⛑ + 20 (185).
    “She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.” Elizabeth Edwards

I have to tell you all a story because I’m still laughing about it. Kids and I are hanging out in the middle of the lake and this couple starts coming towards us in a kayak. Based on the way they are asking each other questions it appears to be a first date. As soon as they pass us you hear the guy say “It smells like pee in the kayak. Is it just me or is it the water?” Then she very calmly & nonchalantly says “oh, I peed in the kayak”. 😳 You see the guy freeze and start leaning while trying to swing his feet off the floor (mind you hers are already hanging off the nose) and saying “What? You peed in the kayak, why?” Then they clank paddles and she says “hey you’re not in sync with me”. 😂 So they weren’t sweaty, they weren’t wet & they were coming from the main beach (where there are restrooms). You see them paddle to the furthest part of the lake, tip the kayak trying to get out of it and quickly head back to return their rental. Poor guy……… felt bad for laughing but couldn’t hold it in. On the way back their silence is deafening, 🥴 don’t think there will be another date.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 1
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 9
    Previous Week's Weight: 200.0
    Today's Weight: 198.4

I’m sorry I cannot seem to get back on track. Our son Ian who lives with us has Covid now. And a wonderful woman I used to go to church with had a stroke Sunday and passed away a few days later. She’s with Jesus now, but I’m so sad for her family. I know I need to get my act together. Life and health are precious gifts.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 189.5
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 1
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 9
    Previous Week's Weight: 200.0
    Today's Weight: 198.4

I’m sorry I cannot seem to get back on track. Our son Ian who lives with us has Covid now. And a wonderful woman I used to go to church with had a stroke Sunday and passed away a few days later. She’s with Jesus now, but I’m so sad for her family. I know I need to get my act together. Life and health are precious gifts.

@susanshaughnessy80 You poor thing, you're really having a rough time. I hope your son recovers quickly and that it doesn't spread. And yet you managed a loss this week!! Go you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in: 189.5

@brandi_84 Nice!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 OMG that is a RIOT!! WTH was she thinking?? Unbelievable :D
  • JbeanR0212
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 my gosh that’s a lot. I’ll continue to keep you in my thoughts during this season. Make sure you are taking care of yourself. And to manage a drop in weight during all of this, Wow!

@DaffyGirl88 IDK!! Maybe he P****d her off and that was her way of revenge. They literally left the shore with running plumbing minutes before hand! Either way kids and I have gone on weekend kayaking excursions where there aren’t facilities and haven’t done that. I commend him because I would’ve had a hard time keeping my cool. I do a lot of people watching and that is one of the oddest encounters I have ever witnessed.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (7/9)
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: no
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 21 hr 10 min
  • sandkp
    Options

Yay! Kim is no longer by herself! 🥰

I figured I would try to change my mindset and challenges usually help me with that! I wasnt sure if I was alone as I had not kept up on all the GoT on this thread. I will have to play catch up tomorrow to get up to speed. 😉
  • sandkp
    Options

@JbeanR0212 I must have missed the meaning... what is the song meaning? I will get you one once I figure out what you are looking for. 😉
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Daily 7/8
    Under: no
    Exercise: no, traveling again

Daily 7/9
    track: as best I can
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: no

At my grandfathers birthday surrounded by food and people eating all day long... trying to be good!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    7/9
    Tracked -no
    Under- prolly not
    Exercised - yes, 2 hours swimming
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (7/10)
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: No (Although fit band claims 740 Active Burn)
    Goals/Day/Comments: 💧180 oz. 👟4,415 ⛑ +12 (196). Bad ankle was swollen & in pain so took it easy. Shampoo’d upholstery and as afternoon approached I started feeling feverish & downright horrible. Just up from an extra am nap, we’ll see how it goes.
    “Not every day is good but there is something good in every day." - Alice Morse Earl
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »

@JbeanR0212 I must have missed the meaning... what is the song meaning? I will get you one once I figure out what you are looking for. 😉

@sandkp last month I started dancing every time a fitness friend inspired me. I asked them choose the song. It not only helped me burn calories and kept me motivated but also helped diversify my workout playlist. It was also a chance to get to know that person a little better. Decided the tradition felt so great I wanted to keep it going.
  • sandkp
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »

@sandkp last month I started dancing every time a fitness friend inspired me. I asked them choose the song. It not only helped me burn calories and kept me motivated but also helped diversify my workout playlist. It was also a chance to get to know that person a little better. Decided the tradition felt so great I wanted to keep it going.

@JbeanR0212 Makes sense - and to not overthink this I am rocking with the song that is on my phone alarm. Taking you back to 1980 and AC/DC Back in Black. Not sure what that says about me if you actually dig into the lyrics though :p
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Sat 9th Jul
    Track: No
    Calories: I know it was very high, probably 3 times current intake
    Goals/Day/Comments: 12246 steps, walked 68mins to and from the shops instead of getting the train to get some exercise in. Fasted for 20hrs 14 mins. I went to my niece's birthday party later in the afternoon, I had already accepted this would be a high carb day, ended up having second helpings of food and drinking more than I had planned. There was a lot of my country's traditional food which I hadn't eaten in a while and just couldn't resist. Sigh!

Update: Sun 10th Jul
    Calories: Yes under
    Goals/Day/Comments: 13462 steps, 40mins run/walk and 51 mins walk. Fasted for 20hrs 19 mins. After yesterday's overeating felt so bloated and dehydrated. I know the scales will be high tomorrow but hoping after a few days eating low carb again will get right back to where I was.
This discussion has been closed.