TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Your daughter is beautiful! Time flies, doesn’t it?
    @JbeanR0212 Those clothes bring back a lot of memories, especially the side ponytail! 😆
    @DaffyGirl88 Just reading what your husband ate caused me to gain three pounds. 🤣 I applaud you for making better choices! 👏🏼
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Thursday August 11
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (barely! 😬)
    Exercise: Short walk and some stretching
    Goals/Day/Comments: Plumbing woes galore! Ooofta. Upstairs bathtub faucet leaking, downstairs newly installed toilet smells like sulphur and rotten eggs! Googled it and am hoping for just a wax ring issue. The sewage gas explains a lot of mysteries, though: smoke alarm going off with no smoke, my days of severe dizziness and bad headaches. Going to call a plumber in the morning!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Ick @therealbluenote plumbing issues are never fun and made even worse when you don’t feel well. Sending hugs your way and hoping they tackle it soon.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 ... cinnamon butter?? I never knew that was a thing!! 😍🤤🤤🤤
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    8/11
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min yoga

PW: 191.2
    CW: 191.2

TOM is here with a vengeance this morning so I’ll take the hold instead of a gain. I hope work is prepared, they may find me under my desk curled around a heating pad 🥴😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,506 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 139.6

Thursday 11 August
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    8/11
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min yoga

PW: 191.2
    CW: 191.2

TOM is here with a vengeance this morning so I’ll take the hold instead of a gain. I hope work is prepared, they may find me under my desk curled around a heating pad 🥴😂

@mooreshelly09 🤣🤣😂 I was half expecting you to say they may get their heads bitten off. 😉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Friday y'all! 🍹🍷🥳

I want to apologize to you guys. Y'all have been great posting every day but I have NOT been great keeping up with the MUAC spreadsheet. 😔 Work has been crazy lately and I haven't had time. And when I'm off work the last thing I want to do is sit at that same desk and look at another spreadsheet. 😕 Normally I can monitor it during work, your tax payer dollars hard at work there 🤣🤣, but not this week. 😕

I feel bad because I've seen a lot of posts that I wanted to respond to! Anyway, keep up the great work and here's hoping next week will be better! 👍
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Thurs (Wk2; Day 5)
    • Track / Under / W.Out?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1998
    • NetCarbs: 46
      ~ haven’t had any time to really pay attention to the community outside of my daily MUAC posting! so sorry for not really responding much

@jbeanr0212 @Daffygirl88 do you guys know what our timeframe is to use/borrow a pass for GoT?
    As of Day 5:
    • Net Calories (10734 / 10500)
      🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 2146 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (608 / 700)
      🟥🟥🟩🟩🟩🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 121 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🔲🔲
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Thurs (Wk2; Day 5)
    • Track / Under / W.Out?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1998
    • NetCarbs: 46
      ~ haven’t had any time to really pay attention to the community outside of my daily MUAC posting! so sorry for not really responding much

@jbeanr0212 @Daffygirl88 do you guys know what our timeframe is to use/borrow a pass for GoT?
    As of Day 5:
    • Net Calories (10734 / 10500)
      🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 2146 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (608 / 700)
      🟥🟥🟩🟩🟩🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 121 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🔲🔲

@krysless2 🤷‍♀️ I think it just has to be used by the Sunday deadline for weekly minutes.

Even catching up on 3 days of my newsfeed last night it appears this week has been hard to follow along for everybody in the MFP community. Myself included. That’s why I only keep friendships with my challenge peeps or true Accountability partners. I do prioritize teammates in Community Challenges though.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 ... cinnamon butter?? I never knew that was a thing!! 😍🤤🤤🤤

@advegan the fast food chains have made it all around the world but no American steakhouses? It’s a thing & delicious! My Dad and kids get excited when I make cinnamon honey butter for the holidays.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I finally have some good news! I exercised Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. I tracked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and plan to keep that going. I was over one day and under calories the past 2 days. I even dropped 2 pounds, so I’m encouraged.

Thanks for being there, everyone, and I wish you all well today & throughout the weekend.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 congratulations on another drop. Don’t apologize, life happens.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Friday (8/12)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧160 oz.
    Exercise: Took a little 45 min. walk

Goals/Day/Comments: Feeling a little better each day so trying to build more movement in before returning to GoT next week (and to free up my innards). Taking it SLOW and easy so I don’t feel quite like I’m exercising yet. I almost want to try an intense session but then I imagine Sue shaking her finger at me and it helps to stay the course. Sorry no quote again, gotta get to it.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I finally have some good news! I exercised Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. I tracked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and plan to keep that going. I was over one day and under calories the past 2 days. I even dropped 2 pounds, so I’m encouraged.

Thanks for being there, everyone, and I wish you all well today & throughout the weekend.

@susanshaughnessy80 I saw that additional dip on the scale. Congratulations! I’m so happy to hear all of the greatness in this post. I can feel your joy!!! I’m so happy for you and proud you’ve stuck through and got your groove back. Thanks for giving me a huge smile today.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Before I go @KimR_1986 how are things going with grandma & the rest of the fam’?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@susanshaughnessy80 Woot! So happy for you!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 We all understand life ❤️ and yes girl...my boss was like, your quiet today, and who wants to tell your male boss its women trouble lol. He said, I know what it is, it's Friday and you have to go 2 whole days without seeing me 😂😂😂 I'm like yes boss man, that's it!

@ajdvegan We have cinnamon butter at Texas Roadhouse and it is to die for! Very hard to keep myself in check with the dinner rolls 😂😂
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 402.6
    CW: 398.4
    FINALLY! 🥰