TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Once again I’d like to congratulate our team for holding steady in third place! Even if there are only three teams! 😆 And remember: there wouldn’t even be a third place had it not been for us! 🥉

@therealbluenote I love your spirit! 😂 You keep trying to pull us up to second 🥈 but the rest of us keep weighing you down. 😉

I’m sorry @therealbluenote we had a chance for 2nd place on my big gain week. Lesson learned, instead of insisting on accountability I should’ve just rolled it forward. I had @daffygirl88 do that behind the scenes afterward so this last week wouldn’t give me credit some enormous loss (wasn’t really fat). It looks like we actually came in 2nd for every week except the last but I don’t know what’s up with that. I will say we came in 2nd for the month!!! 🥳. We are 21.1 lbs lighter!!!! Go team!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 395.8
    CW: 393.8

@DaffyGirl88, @Krysless2 This was entered incorrectly into the spreadsheet.

So fix it? 🤷‍♀️ Haven't been in the spreadsheet today.

@DaffyGirl88, I would have but after having been away from TBBT for so long, I no longer have spreadsheet access. And rightfully so.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Once again I’d like to congratulate our team for holding steady in third place! Even if there are only three teams! 😆 And remember: there wouldn’t even be a third place had it not been for us! 🥉

@therealbluenote I love your spirit! 😂 You keep trying to pull us up to second 🥈 but the rest of us keep weighing you down. 😉

Nah, we’re all in this together. 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Friday, August 26
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes; indoor & outdoor walk
    Comments: I have managed to take off almost 3 pounds of my vacation indulgences this week! Back to tracking and it actually feels good. I also had a goal of eating no added sugar yesterday and I made it. 👏🏻🎉

@susanshaughnessy80 congrats on losing the vacation weight!! I never thought you'd keep it forever. :)

😆 You make me smile!

• Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, August 30
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes 🙌🏻 Beach walk 🥰
    My friend is an adventurer and took us to the beach yesterday 🤗🥰☀️