WaistAways Team Chat - AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 I promise this is the last time I will be so late with my steps.

Sun 9,332
    Mon 9,090
    30 min intervals
    Tues 16,408
    30 min intervals
    Wed 10,046
    Thurs 15,056
    Fri 11,068
    Sat 6,380
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit Go Kelly! You are amazing at fitting in some workouts where you can, while still doing so much for your students. You rock!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Time for the nightly nag :blush:

Due through Wednesday:
    @MoonlitMuse
    @JEB03253
    @AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @lauren_989
    @mmarceau2

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    I got back under my top maintenance weight, so I won't have to move back to the regular team for now - you can do it too @ashleycarole86 ! Don't go too overboard on the Peloton right away - can't have you limping around, now can we?
    It's coming off for sure! It's fun data to watch the weight topple off the day or two after a flight. It can be a battle to stay calm about it @CupcakeCrusoe but mindset work has been a big part of my journey to get here and whenever that niggly voice of doubt gets in the mind I sure know how to kick it!
    Funny you mention that about the Peloton - we were sore today and I did take it fairly easy. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow night but it's late and I hope I'll have time to ride before I go!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Kali225 wrote: »
    Tuesday Weigh-In

PW: 245.9
    CW: 244.9

I was somewhat braced for a small gain this week given the extravagent brunch and leftovers I had from my friends on Sunday. But Monday was a "one perfect day" mindset and it paid off!

First day of the new job was all orientation, same thing today. I think I go to the office for the first time tomorrow! A packed lunch hasn't featured in my schedule in 5 months.

I see you Miss Green all July and starting off August green too!
    Bravo and hope the first week of work goes so well!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    ells_bellz wrote: »
    @ashleycarole86

Can I please join step challenge 🙂
    I would love to aim for 10k a day starting tomorrow. My Fitbit is charging 🥳

I work in school during the day and I'm a cook in the hotel in the evening. I've been easily doing 20+k steps a day, but now being on holiday I am too lazy and step much much less. So this way reporting to you hopefully will motivate me to move more 🥰

Absolutely, and welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing those beautiful step counts flowing in! Glad to have you back - I see your crazy work schedule has not slowed down any!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit So hard to believe it's already time to be setting up the classroom!!

@jugar Exercise timing is such a great topic. The later it gets in the day for me, the harder it is for me to work out. But, now that I'm back in the office most days, that's often my only choice! @micki48 I totally agree it's sometimes a battle of the mind to get ourselves doing the thing we just know is going to make us feel better. I always think "I just have to start". And then, once I do, I don't want to quit early!

Ok - I have some step conpiling to do! If I'm not back tonight, it'll be tomorrow! We had some lovely competition in July and we have an awesome number of participants for August as well.. looking forward to us each setting what success means to our own selves and going for those goals!
This discussion has been closed.