Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
Let's try this one...
https://youtu.be/kKyXbfad8as
and this one...
https://youtu.be/1R1w-YcubSk
Let us know what you think.
Sorry I'm late with this...so much going on!!
Chris

Replies

• cpanus
    Options
    I got 6.38 miles done in 117 mins this morning. Going to see if I can do something everyday this week since my trainer is somewhere between Utah and Tennessee.
    Sara asked me to make my special macaroni salad for Ronan's b'day party on the 21st. She went on and on about how great it was...bwahahah! I had no clue what she was talking about. Apparently she and I used to put it together before party's...ha! I do not remember making a macaroni salad that everyone loved. She told me what she remembers was in it. I put one together this afternoon. Pat liked it. Said it needed salt...said the man who is supposed to be SALT-FREE!!!! I'll see what Sara says, and we'll go from there.
    Finally got hacked credit card fixed. So painful. So scary. So stressful. I so hate going through that ordeal. But all is good now...dun...dun...dun...until... >:)
    Love you guys!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    Chris my co-workers say that about some blueberry thing. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Hope you did better than me. Glad you have the credit card fixed. That is very stressful.

I like the no jumping workout. I need to start really slow. Covid kicked my butt. Always tired and coughing

Everything tastes off also.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. Today is Ron’s birthday. We went to his favorite restaurant in Destin. Here’s a picture.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    August 31 goal weight: 169

July 31 weight - 173
    Aug 2 - 174
    Aug 9
    Aug 16
    Aug 23
    Aug 31

Time to reset when I get home 4-5 days of exercise is a must as well as healthier eating. I need a good month. 💪🏾🏃🏾‍♀️✅

Kathy
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Did a sunrise yoga class this morning!

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    Great picture, Kathy. Happy Birthday, Ron!!
    Shelley, gave half the salad to Sara this morning. Hopefully, I'll hear by tonight what she thinks. Pat had some for breakfast!!! Wow! Who knew?
    I'm in a bummed mood today. No walking. I do have a Zoom appt w/my old WW leader. I tried to find her when I went back but couldn't. She emailed me last week. I don't do Facebook or any of those kind of programs. She's into something that sounds completely different than WW...We'll see.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Kathy, You and Ron are so friggin' adorable. Thanks for sharing photos. Seeing you so cute is always such a treat. Leaves a good taste in the air. Happy happy wishes to you both.

Chris, Glad your credit card hack got fixed. Calling help centers is suchapain. Derek got locked for not upgrading an email password. But yesterday I managed to fix it online since we're linked. Amazing relief. A simple solution was a nice surprise.

Karen, Congrats on the sunrise yoga. How are you liking it? I've been getting into Tai Chi. It feels right.

Shell Shell Shell!!! Hope you get your strength and taste back soon. Wish we could just give you hugs and make everything better. xoxoxox <3

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I was thinking a photo of you two at a table in a swanky upscale restaurant. I was so wrong. Love the outfits. You always look great. Happy Birthday Ron.

Karen you doing great.

Chris I keep thinking I should do Facebook. I miss so much. Enjoy the zoom visit.

Paula thanks so much. If I could just get rid of this cough!

Work was fast today. One rude person now on our radar. Sheesh some people are so rude.

Still no workouts. Lungs burn still from all the coughing.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Paula - I'm loving yoga. Originally got into to survive the stress of a teenager with mental health issues....but I'm shocked what a great workout it is! My flexibility has increased a ton which is great 👍

Looking back on July....I didn't make much progress getting to my goal....I had so many dinners and vacation and ....fill in the blank. All enjoyable, but I get concerned when I get in the 170s....this was the slippery slope that got me up to 195 3 years ago. I'd love to get back to 165 this month....will certainly try!!

Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 160
    7/12 - 175.6
    7/27 - 171
    8/3 - 170.6
    August goal - 165

Karen
  • kjs1228
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I think everyone can agree on this one!!
    I so hate the scale (yet i allow myself to bow to it every day ;(

Do you all weigh every. day?

6okjeh2so58d.jpg
  • cpanus
    Options
    I do hate my scale, Karen! UGH!!
    I managed 7.41 miles in 138 mins today. Walked up past the water tanks and back down.
    Then made soup.
    Now I need to read.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Karen,

My balance scale looks just like that one, and it's wonderfully accurate, and absolutely adorable when I'm losing weight. But it's been sadly neglected the past few months because I didn't want to hear what it had to say, sigh...

I was loading a reclined dolly a couple days ago, when a heavy box landed wrong and threw it off center; causing the iron handle to shoot up and clobber me. It's amazing that it didn't knock me out, or at least a couple teeth. But now there's just a black beauty mark where it broke the skin, which isn't bad at all, and the scar should blend in with the wrinkles later.

Feeling lucky.
    Paula
    x76d8ms4orq0.jpg
  • cpanus
    Options
    Ouch! Paula. Glad you are okay.
    Yesterday was Ronan's and Pat's first day in 1st Grade. Ronan is NOT excited about school...nopey, nope...not one bit! He would rather be a super hero and battle bad guys w/Grandpa.
    Going to walk after we p/u Ronan and they are in class.
    Later my friends.
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Doubt if I'll be walking today. Sara and I are getting our hair cut at 10:30. Takes a bit of time and I'm thinking it'll be too hot by the time we get home. We'll see.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Why did I get on the scale? I knew I ate and drank a lot and guess what? I shows. Accountability time. Back to 4-5 days exercising for sure. 175.8 scared me. I was 174 at the beginning of August. Wrong way and need to put the brakes on now to meet my monthly goal. So I went to the gym Friday morning to kick start the rest of the month.

Glad you’re okay Paula!
    Chris the humidity here is off the chain! I will probably spend most of the week in the gym.

Let’s do this ladies.
    Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen I love that you are still doing yoga. Great job.

Paula that sounds like me. Get clobbered by inanimate objects! However do they do that? Most recently it was a metal bar. I was loading a sturdy wooden stand in the attic onto an automat lift. Clocked myself. Ouch!

Chris sorry Ronan does not like first grade. But super heroes must get their education.

Kathy that so sounds like me. Should have stayed away from m scale.

I still weigh myself most days. Yep still eating some sweets to many. Rode my bike this morning. Libby was so hapy. Then I was tired.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Yeah, no walking at all this weekend. Haircuts Saturday; grocery delivery then Ronan's favorite soup took up Sunday. Oh, well. I did stop eating popcorn, grahams, pb and the scale has come down a little. Must get into the 140s before Sara's b'day on the 20th and Ronan's b'day on the 21st. My trainer said I couldn't go lower than 140...12 pounds to go. She says I have a lot of muscle...bwhahahahahah!
    Okay, I see my trainer at 12:00 this afternoon. :p
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Paula - Glad you are Ok!

Kathy - same with the scale...not liking that #!!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that is so kewl. Lots of muscle is a good thing. Get cracking birthday time is near.

Paula the scale is nasty.

Went for a bike ride tonight with Libby. Beautiful night.l

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    August 31 goal weight: 169

July 31 weight - 173
    Aug 2 - 174
    Aug 9 - 176.4 😡