Date: 8/28/ 22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 2415
    Water: 96

Still having side effects from the shingles 2nd vaccine 💉

@murdog3t Ugh, I got that a few years ago. That was worse than the COVID vaccine. :/
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations to @BlissfulK and all the other losers 😉. When I looked at the spreadsheet yesterday our team was in 2nd 🤔…. Maybe the Belly Flats had some weights that hadn’t been entered yet that I missed.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Glad some of that stress is over @Naija82, hoping your biopsies also come back okay.

And yes, what are donkey chips?
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote what are donkey chips and where can I get them!!! 🤣🤣
    Donkey chips are an off brand tortilla chip! They are so darn good and way better than any other brand! They are a thick, hearty corn tortilla chip. 😆
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Can't remember if I posted the week 4 results in August, so apologize if this is a duplicate. B)

I thought you said there were only three teams! What about Gutbusters and Run Track Minds? 🤣
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Monday 8/29
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 minutes gardening
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote what are donkey chips and where can I get them!!! 🤣🤣
    Donkey chips are an off brand tortilla chip! They are so darn good and way better than any other brand! They are a thick, hearty corn tortilla chip. 😆

😂😂 sounds like my kind of chip!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hi TBBT!
    I'm Brandi. I've been apart of this challenge for awhile, but I have been rather quiet lately. Between being sick and then spraining an ankle, I haven't put in a lot of effort in either. I am trying to change that this month.

I am 37. A stay at home/homeschool mom
    This is my only child's senior year and I am so proud but ... I am a little saddend about it being the last year.
    I spend a lot of my free time dabbling with puzzles and watching movies and just being with my family.
    I love strength training but hate cardio. I do like zumba - when I have a buddy to look silly with.

• mooreshelly09
    Options
    8/29
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - spin class
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ajdvegan
    Week 1
    PW 156
    CW 155

Weighing in a day early this week as I'm away tonight.

Happy to see a loss this week - I'm back to tracking properly and being accountable to myself.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if I posted the week 4 results in August, so apologize if this is a duplicate. B)

I thought you said there were only three teams! What about Gutbusters and Run Track Minds? 🤣

IDK? They haven't been around for a while. I'm thinking Ashley copied and pasted from an old post and forgot to delete them??
    o7pib46stmkl.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Hi TBBT!
    I'm Brandi. I've been apart of this challenge for awhile, but I have been rather quiet lately. Between being sick and then spraining an ankle, I haven't put in a lot of effort in either. I am trying to change that this month.

This is my only child's senior year and I am so proud but ... I am a little saddened about it being the last year.
    I spend a lot of my free time dabbling with puzzles and watching movies and just being with my family.
    I love strength training but hate cardio. I do like zumba - when I have a buddy to look silly with.

@brandi_84 Hi Brandi, great to hear from you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 29 August
    Track: yes
    Under: IDK...Fitbit on the blink, not that it matter as I was so glued to my desk I only got 3k steps :#
    Exercise: yes

Here's to a great Tuesday!! B)

Why can't they have the same smilies available here that they do in the messages section? I have being limited to a5 smilies. :(
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    ~(B^(I)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    How to make The Biggest Loser Challenge more “user-friendly”
      • Don’t keep losing us!! If you’re here reading this now go ahead and bookmark this thread at the top right of the page; then we will always appear in your “bookmarks”. Once you’re in MFP and have clicked on “Community”, you’re “Bookmarks” will be on the Community’s landing page. You’ll also be able to click your profile picture and find “notifications” from your book marked pages.
      • Want to respond directly to what someone posted? At the bottom of their post click “quote”, scroll down and you’ll see their message prefilled in your text box and you’ll respond below their quotation.
      • Need to get someone’s attention? When you’re typing out your post you can put an @ symbol in front of their username and that will tag the person, they’ll then see a red “notification” when they go to click on their profile picture to get to their bookmarks.
      • Still confused? Its ok! Tag me or better yet! Click on my name next to this post. Go to my profile picture and send me a friend request then you can send me a message or look at my food diary, or just be my friend!

Oh yeah and Welcome!!! 🤗
    • JbeanR0212
      Options
      Tuesday (8/29)
      Track: Yes
      Calories: Yes - Net Under / 💧132 oz.
      Exercise: Yes -Tai Chi, SUP + Strength

Goals/Day/Comments: “The Secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe. We don’t make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.” - Bob Ross
    • JbeanR0212
      Options
      Hi @brandi_84, it’s so nice to finally learn a little about you. Sorry to hear of your challenges lately but you persevered! We‘re here for you. I agree, I look like a fish out of water when I try Zumba 😅.
    • mooreshelly09
      Options
      brandi_84 wrote: »
      Hi TBBT!

This is my only child's senior year and I am so proud but ... I am a little saddend about it being the last year.

Hey Brandi! Glad to see you are still with us 😘

• murdog3t
      murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
      Options
      Date: 8/29/22
      Username: Murdog3t
      logged food: yes
      under calories: yes
      exercise: yes
      Steps : 2927
      Water: 96

Feeling better today ( slight vertigo) hopefully will get my 7000 step goal in today.
      Happy Tuesday and blessings
    This discussion has been closed.