Yes Please INTRODUCE YOURSELF Here! Let's Get to Know You!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Arralethe
    Arralethe Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    How many 5% Challenges have you done? None - this is my first time, please be gentle.

What do you like to do for fun? Read, watch horror films, chase my cat to give him a brush, and most of all, play computer games :)

What major city do you live in or near? State? I'm in Surrey, England

What are you health/fitness goals for this season? Overall, well, I'm going through the diagnosis procedure for T2 diabetes. I have around 125lbs to lose, with the aim of putting it in remission. But, it's all about the bite size chunks so I don't feel overwhelmed and hopeless.

How would your pet or friend describe you? Firm but fair, with a bit of a dark sense of humour

2 fun things about you? I love rollercoasters, and I collect makeup but rarely apply it, lol

Anything else you would like to share? I suffer from depression and anxiety and am both medicated and regularly seeing a counsellor. I'm working on my "all or nothing" perfectionism. And it took longer than I'm comfortable with to think of 2 fun things about me.....
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    How many 5% Challenges have you done? 0. This will be my first.

What do you like to do for fun?

What major city do you live in or near? State? Seattle WA

What are your health/fitness goals for this season? To lose weight. Need to stick with the calorie counting.

How would your pet or friend describe you? My dog thinks I'm a fun ad a good source of treats.

2 fun things about you? Sense of humor and make a great pork chop dinner.

Anything else you would like to share? Not at this time.