• kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 160
    8/17 - 173
    9/1 - 172.6
    September goal - 165

Didn't reach my goal either....but a new month ;)

Karen
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    September 30 goal weight: 168

August 31 weight - 172.8
    Sep 1 - 172.8
    Sep 8 -
    Sep 15 -
    Sep 22 -
    Sep 30 -

New month, new goals.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    I would have been a blubbering mess Karen. Thanks so much. He was such a dear

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    d5zv73d05pzh.jpeg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Cabin update

f6zxx7yx8i9v.jpeg
    tc646y2awkws.jpeg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    The foundation got flooded at one point. But Rocky pumped it out. Decking is on. Windows are ordered. Door and roofing ordered. Trusses on site as well as 2x6’s for framing.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
    Options
    Shelley, I'm so sorry about your puppy. My heart breaks for you. Burying him on the mountain is a wonderful idea. Sending you love and hugs.
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Did calming yoga tonight....so great. Needed to relax from this crazy week....

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    7.38 miles done in 134 mins. A bit hot here today. Glad I went out early.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    My Father has been hospitalized. He has pretty much has refused to eat since his last treatment. It’s become a really stressful situation. We’ve had 2 trips to the ER. I found him on the floor of his bedroom yesterday morning. He had an appointment for labs and I went to wake him up. He was conscious and not hurt but very weak. My niece came over and helped me get him up and we called 911.

Because he was stable they put him in my car so I could bring him to the hospital where he gets treatment. He’s been here 24 hours and they are giving him fluids because he is severely dehydrated. I’m so frustrated because he just will not eat. It’s stressing my mom and she doesn’t need that. I’ve tried everything and I’m now at my wits end. Please pray for us.

My mom is here with me. But this is hard on her. I will not bring her back.

Just don’t know what to do.

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Oh Kathy!

🙏🏽 🙏🏽 🙏🏽 🙏🏽 🙏🏽 🙏🏽

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, sending you all love and hugs and good thoughts. Man! That has to be so stressful. I'm so sorry your father is not eating. That is scary.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I will keep you in my prayers. You are doing what you should. Nothing more you can do but continue being the wonderful daughter you are. Will it be harder on your mom if she is not with him for visits? Or does she have someone with her. Just me concerned. Hugs little sis.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    No walking today and probably none tomorrow. Way too hot.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    How hot is it there Chris? Sorry you can't walk. I know how much you enjoy walking.
    Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, it's 10:38 and 81 out there. High today is supposed to be 107. If there had been a good breeze I would have gone out at 9:00, but there was no wind at all at 8:30-9:00. Tomorrow is supposed to be 113...sigh. I'll be going out Tuesday early morning.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris we were in the 90's today. I did not care, it was hot. Yuch. And we were putting up walls. Most of the lower walls are done. We ran out of wood and did not feel like tackling the heat anyway. Pick up more tomorrow

I sure hope you get to walk soon.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the support. It turns out after additional test that my Dad’s liver cancer has progressed to the point they think it may be time for hospice care. They think he may be too weak and too far along for additional treatment. That’s way he’s not eating. He really can’t tolerate much.

He’s home as of Sunday. I’m waiting on a call from a social worker who will help me set up hospice at home. His condition did a fast 180 turn since his last treatment on 8/15. You just never know. He’s very weak and has a lot of moments of confusion. He’s been asking for his brother who has been dead for 20 years.

My brother is coming on Tuesday to help me clear out my office and move him downstairs. My understanding a hospital bed will be provided as well as other items to cover his needs. I have a lot of questions about hospice care when I speak with the social worker.

Just three weeks ago my dad was still driving, walking and very coherent. My prayer is that he doesn’t suffer and my mom is okay as we take this journey together.

Not sure how much I will be on as I must get all this set up. But I feel like I need you ladies to help me keep on my journey of wellness.

Love you ladies.
    Kathy
  • cpanus
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Kathy, I'm sending you and your dad good thoughts and love. You are very strong. Be sure to tell your dad and your mom that you love them every single day. <3
    Chris