WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 151.8
    CW 151.2

I had set a goal to be under 150 by the end of September...and I think it will be the first week October with my tiny losses...but I am happy to have losses. I finally worked out yesterday and I feel it today! I planned to workout today, but Mabel had other ideas and snuggled with me just before my alarm went off.

@micki48 My oldest used to have to go sit with the director during nap time because she refused to lay there. She liked to walk around and pat the others backs.

@cupcakeCrusoe wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. Thats awesome that you put yourself out there like that.

@carolannM2 Congratulations on the new hip!!! I hope it makes a huge difference.

@conleywoods - that's awesome that you are keeping up with both your workouts and your macros. I feel like I can do one or the other!!!
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Cw:224.1 @jugar 😁
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    These weigh ins are amazing!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    Loving those numbers. Keep 'em rolling!!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please may I have a pass this week. The movers are packing us tomorrow and we move Friday and I’m a little bit stressed and don’t want to add having to keep a scale out of the packing etc to weigh Friday morning?
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Thank you to every one of you who have mentioned me in your posts these last 5 days - I greatly appreciate your support and confidence in me. THANKS!!
  • jugar
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    @jugar Please may I have a pass this week. The movers are packing us tomorrow and we move Friday and I’m a little bit stressed and don’t want to add having to keep a scale out of the packing etc to weigh Friday morning?

Absolutely! I hope it all goes smoothly.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    LoraineGB wrote: »

Absolutely! I hope it all goes smoothly.

Thank you! I will be back Wednesday next week (we close Tuesday)
  • jugar
    Options
    Time for the Thursday people to jump in :smiley:

Oh! Make that the Thursday Person!
    @bowens1973

and the one person who is running a tad late -
    @MsMcClane

Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Wednesday 😊

I was up early to work out and get everyone off to school. Work was a paperwork day🤮 I did get to see one student for an evaluation and my paperwork time was very productive. Made it home and made dinner, lunches for tomorrow and gave the youngest a hair cut for picture day!

This morning during my workout my wellness coach was having us kneel on the floor and then stand up while alternate legs going from kneeling to standing and back to kneeling. I was really shocked 😲 to find I can't do that on one side! It was really weird and something I think I will do daily. I knew I had muscle imbalances but sheesh 😳. I think I will make an appointment with my doctor and get a referral to physical therapy. My mom and sister have similar issues with their hips. We have a few other similar things going on so makes me curious. My mom has a birth defect in her lower spine and I think we just assumed it was likely because her mom was 40 when she had her. I'm wondering if it may be inherited so want to check into it.

I'm really glad tomorrow is my Friday. I'm wore out and plan to get some rest on my day off. This Saturday my daughter has a cross country meet so we will be traveling. Yesterday was her first race ever and she is really motivated to improve this next race. Unfortunately I have to have her at the bus at 7AM🥺 The boys will stay with grandma so it will be a bit of a date day for my husband and I.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 170.4
    CW 170.4
  • jugar
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Happy Thursday - heading into Friday!

This has been a day of dramatic thunder and lightning, rain, crazy stream flow, the pond almost like some kind of whirlpool. Sadly the time I could have gone out for a walk (sun for the first time this week!) passed so fast and was followed by such violent rain, that I did not make my steps. Again. What a soggy week.

At least I have been practicing a lot, doing my new physio exercises which are helping a great deal, and keeping up with Pilates. Eating has been pretty good. Tonight I am starting my perusal of vegetarian and healthy restaurants in Toulouse (France) for my upcoming trip. I don't want to start my work period there
    feeling bloated and dragged out, so I will be sure to cook for myself or eat in healthy places while I am in Toulouse before the working phase of the trip. Of course, after we wrap up, I might take another direction altogether! Luckily, we are doing our own food during the work period, and our host even has his godson there to cook for us to order. When I travel, I always stick to vegetarian food for the most part, with some fish. Not too much cheese and breadstuffs. But we all know I'll hit the gorgeous breads and pastries the minute our recording is finished!

Up to then (I leave the 12th of October), I'm trying to stick to the straight and narrow. October is my 10th anniversary of hitting more-or-less my goal weight. It has been a good 10 years, moving from fear to confidence. I love the feeling of strength, and the comfort of non-perfection. Finishing a workout, a meal, a day - sometimes it is really good, sometimes a bit meh, but keeping the balance is not too bad a way of life. You can all do this! Don't give up NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES.

There is the old lady advice for the day.

Big Friday list, here we come!
    @PlaneMonkey
    @EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @micki48
    @bobagurl2017
    @Melissa0711

And hoping to hear from @MsMcClane - don't worry if it isn't perfect. Hang in there and let us know how you're doing no matter if it is not ideal. Your news is welcome!
This discussion has been closed.