Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Good morning waistaways!
    PW: 180.8
    CW: 176.3
    I was exposed to covid Thursday and got sick Saturday, but it has been very mild, and I will hopefully be testing negative in time for our Disney trip. I've kept the plague away from my family, even if it means I've been away from the computer where I like to do my MFP posts, so sorry for my absence!
    I have your previous weight (from Sept. 9) as 182.4 so you have lost a lot in one week! I hope you test negative quickly and can go on your trip, too. Were you able to do your performance last Friday night? We want to hear how it went :blush:
    PW 289.6
    CW 287.2

Finally losing again…now I just need to stick with tracking!!! That is the key for me! This groups has been helping as well! Thanks @conleywoods for inviting me!
    We are glad you were invited too - you and Kristi are on a roll this week for sure! Tracking is amazing - one boring, often annoying habit can lead to a lot of happy progress. Well done!
    fi60x25ibxji.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    PW 233.5
    CW 228.8

Wow! This is a serious drop for me. Once I went to work and quit freaking out...the stress melted away and so did the pounds. I also hit my macros daily except for my one day I take off. I also was up at 5 AM every work day for my morning workouts. I took one rest day a week and then got walks in on the weekend. Feeling really good about my efforts and definitely easier with the work/school routine going.

Consistency does wonders.. as does letting go of stress and letting your hard work pave the way. Way to execute... good job girl!!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe

Feel better soon... really hope your Disney trip is not impacted!! Glad to hear your symptoms are mild

Great weigh-in, but with you being sick I won't over celebrate that as there are more important things for you to be looking after right now <3

@Melissa0711 Nice job as well!! Glad you're enjoying the group... we love having the energy!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Exercise catchup:
    9/11: 8809 steps
    9/12: 8484 steps
    9/13: 6330 steps
    9/14: 6430 steps
    9/15: 10674 steps
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Thanks for the step report and the vacation report! Two in one day - almost sounds like work... I am so glad you are having a wonderful time out there. It all sounds beautiful.

I had a lovely day out in the garden today - slowly getting most of it put to bed for the winter. Picked the last of the peppers and eggplants, more to finish off tomorrow. All the tomatoes should come in before the rain gets going for the whole week, or so they say.

Update on the last weigh-ins for the week:
    @bowens1973
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @ells_bellz
    @dillyg08
    @bobagurl2017
    @Pearl4686
    @Shawtytel
    @kellie_erin
    @eggfreak

Send me all the numbers - good, bad, or meh. They're all good. Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe I hope you have negative test so no delays in your vacation. Glad you aren't feeling to sick.

@Melissa0711 So glad you are with us! What a great weigh in as well. Logging is definitely a tedious task but so necessary to get those results.
    @melissa0711 and I work with the same wellness coach but we haven't ever met in
    person.

@jugar still bringing in the bounty of the garden! We are starting to get chilly at night here too.

@ashleycarole86 I think you're a very dedicated co captain to do a step report on vacation! Sounds like you guys are having a great time.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    LoraineGB

Ugh.

So some facts about this weeks weight. My FIL is here and as he is 83 and unsteady on his feet, we put him in the master suite. This means I weighed on different scales in a guest bathroom on small tiled floor, so not a flat surface. It is also an hour before I usually weigh and we had Mexican last night. Facts not excuses - excuses are what I appear to use for not doing exercise 🤷🏼‍♀️

ummm.... I hate to burst your bubble of disappointment, but you are in the green! You LOST 0.3 since last week. I know it isn't a lot, but every speck of green helps :blush: It is not a gain, it is not just staying the same - it is good. Now get out there and exercise!

Whoohoo! Thank you, I honestly thought I gained. I don’t keep track or dwell on the number at the moment because the number is so high and doesn’t help me to stew on it.

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    Thankyou @bowens1973 for sharing the pictures and your success story! It’s exactly what I needed as fear is starting to set in with only 5 days left until I get my first new hip.

Hope you are doing well @CarolAnnM2 Give is an update on how you’re doing when you can. Thinking of you.
    I swear there is some invisible switch inside that can turn on to focus and have selfcontrol...and then it flips unexpectedly on me

@eggfreak Ivtotally hear you on this one. I believe that switch exists as well. Problem is that “invisible” part. I can’t seem to find it lately. Hope you’re doing well.
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    PW: 176.0
    CW: 176.0

I'm stuck!
  • micki48
    Options
    @jugar How do you do your garden tomatoes? I may need to do something with mine. 🍅
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge has been opened and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, Sep 18th. Please join us for a Recipe/Meal Planning/Tip Exchange. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10873973/september-week-3-group-challenge-recipe-exchange#latest

Hope to see you this week!
    Jessica :blush:
  • micki48
    Options
    What is it with this funk? I get up every day planning to do well and then...... I have two favourite sayings, one is 'don't confuse efforts with results' and the other is 'the road to hell is paved with many intention', well I seem to be living and breathing the road to hell right now. I'm hoping this move will get me back on track and I hope settling into your new job and school year has the same effect for you.

Thanks @LoraineGB. I’m hoping so too. Hope your move goes smoothly. Not sure I mentioned this, but we are in a holding year. Renting and living with my daughter and her family. Sometime in the next year, we will, hopefully, find a forever home and move again. We are sort of living with half our stuff as we never unpacked everything. It’s weird. He’s hoping we kick this funk and can settle in our homes awhile. 🙂
This discussion has been closed.