WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,258 Member
    9/8 exercise:
    5150 steps

We will be getting a lot more movement today for sure!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,094 Member
    Greetings Friends!

Today I started counting my pushups and I think that if I report them here, I will start to feel more accountable.

9/9/22 - 6 x perfect form / 3 x on my knees / 3 x elevated pushups (leaning against the sofa)

Ben and I had lunch this afternoon with his sister and brother-in-law in a gorgeous country pub; cue much laughter, good conversations and sharing of good food. I shared an olive & tomato bruschetta starter with my brother-in-law and I had a seafood crepe with chef's salad for my main course. We were completely stuffed when we left!

I'm working a shift at the cafe tomorrow so I plan to take it easy tonight before getting an early night.

@micki48 I feel for you being so tired - I imagine that first day came as quite a shock, running around after all the little people as you were! But I'm sure it will get better.

Happy birthday @EvMakesChanges I hope you have a fabulous day!

TTFN Friends.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,273 Member
    Quick check in just to nag you all :wink:

Weigh-ins due and upcoming for Saturday:
    @Terytha
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @ells_bellz
    @dillyg08
    @bobagurl2017
    @Pearl4686
    @Shawtytel
    @kellie_erin
    @eggfreak

Thanks!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @ashleycarole86 @bowens1973 is today the day? Gran fondo action?!? Have fun and good luck
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,432 Member
    The Sep Week 2 Group Challenge is active and ready to begin on Sun, Sep 11th. Please join us for "Moving More" and staying active this week! Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10873477/september-week-2-group-challenge-moving-more-challenge#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @CupcakeCrusoe how did it go? I'm imagining so much fun.

Did a lot of up and down the stairs today because we're installing the new windows in the basement and this afternoon I tried to water ski for the first time! Not successful, but I will hopefully try again tomorrow. I'm never a fan of learning a new sport as an adult because I'm so hard on myself and learning anything as a kid is so much easier. But, this is the next step in my watersport evolution. Tubing is now boring, kayaking and paddleboarding are great in our small bay, but out on the big lake, I'm looking for more excitement. If anyone has hints or tricks, pass them along!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,273 Member
    @PlaneMonkey
    Just so long as you are NOT skiing the way this person does, you'll be doing great!
    kgt82oi814ob.png

Well, team, we are not having one of our better weeks so far, but there are more weigh-ins to come! We are in the dust behind the crazy Downsizers, but they might have a bit of a bounce-back next week, and we can come sneaking up from behind, right? Hang in there! Red weeks happen... but we still might come out in the positive once everyone's numbers are in. We have a good stalwart bunch keeping us in the running - thanks!

Remaining weigh-ins to finish out the week:
    @Terytha
    @ells_bellz
    @dillyg08
    @Pearl4686
    @eggfreak

Can't wait for news on the Gran Fondo and the dancing demonstration!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,258 Member
    jugar wrote: »

If I was adding up extra calories per day, the numbers would be impressive!!! :grimace:

Sounds like my week!! :#

This discussion has been closed.