WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• Melissa0711
    Melissa0711 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today has been another great day!! @conleywoods yes we did start it on Sept 1! He is such a trooper!! I’m feeling good and did some breakfast prep for the rest of the week and weekend! Egg bites! Yummy!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Greetings Friends!

Just hopping on before getting totally embroiled with my day, with my first coffee of the day. @LoraineGB so excited for you having your mother staying with you for a month. I bet you can't wait 😏

You've inspired me, @ashleycarole86, with your focus on pushups. I can only manage 5 pushups with good form and I would love to be able to do 10. I should practice every day - why on earth didn't I think of that before? Thanks Ashley! Enjoy your trip with Brad!

Enjoy your Thursday ❤
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Of course you might not feel like it, because the congestion causes tiredness - don't we love how user friendly the human body can be at times??? :astonished:

Wait, congestion causes tiredness?! That explains so much!

I am glad you're on the mend @JEB03253, and I hope you're fully recovered soon.

@LoraineGB as long as you've made the right decision for you, that's what matters. Renting sounds sensible to me, especially if it's only for a couple more years. Good luck with the move!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    9/7 exercise:
    8320 steps
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @EvMakesChanges Happy Birthday!

@bowens1973 Wishing you both safe travels and perfect conditions for your ride

@jugar as soon as I can upload some photos to my laptop, I will put a photo or two of the house up. I can't do it from my phone

The movers are booked and scheduled to pack on 22nd and move us on 23rd. Until that time, I am going through all the cupboards and closets and putting items on the donate, sell and dump trailer pile.

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Popping to say hi 👋🏼. I’ve been reading the posts, but did not post as I fell asleep lol 😂 Today I was so tired after we sent those 16 little ones home, I wondered if I could even walk to my car. I know beginning of the year tired is a special kind of tired, but Wew! This is incredible. Hope it eases as I get used to it. Positive note — my steps are well over 10k before I got home. Today, we had one pee pee accident, one bloody nose, two splinters, 4 bandaides, and one wailing little boy when he saw me putting out the cots for nap time. (He was asleep first! ) PreK sure is an adventure. Oh and my son in law took my beautiful lunch salad I had prepared the night before. Daughter made him come home and give it back. 😂 🤭

Happy 65th birthday 🎂 🎉🎈@EvMakesChanges! Wishing you all the best as you celebrate you!

@bowens1973 Good luck on your race! Have a great time.

@LoraineGB Best wishes on your closing and move.

Food is logged. Steps ✅ Water 💦 👌🏼 That’s all I’ve got. ✌🏻
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Hi all! It has been a good day of dadsitting. Got him sweeping the back deck, sorting puzzle pieces, and all kinds of chores, but then I took him out for Dairy Queen :smiley:

Who's up for weigh-ins? Quite the crowd - let's see a shower of numbers!
    @Terytha
    @PlaneMonkey
    @EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @micki48
    @ells_bellz
    @LoraineGB
    @dillyg08
    @bobagurl2017
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @Melissa0711
    @Pearl4686

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

PW: 180.8
    CW: 182.4

So sorry I've been so absent! It's been so busy around here, what with the first week of school, preparation for my performance in front of my gym (it's TODAY! wish me luck!), Whatsisface got his updated booster and was under the weather, I'm getting mine on Sunday, I'm preparing everything for going to Disney, work has been busy, my period is about to start so I'm really bloated, just TOO MANY THINGS!

So this weigh in is not a surprise- I haven't been dedicating the time and effort necessary to log 100% accurately.

One perfect day. My breakfast and lunch for work is packed, tonight will be pizza and wine with the girls at the gym after performance, and we're just going to have a good time. After tonight, I'm going to try to check in more often here, as it really does help.

Have a great day, everyone!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    LoraineGB

I’ll take it. It’s a fair reflection of my week. One thing I love about Fridays it’s a reset day (for me), I haven’t quite got the hang of resetting on any day of the week, it always seems to hang on until weigh in day.

@PlaneMonkey your post made me smile, especially ‘what’s for supper?’, which is our house is ‘what’s for tea?’ And usually starts being asked after, if not whilst, still eating breakfast! 🫣😆

@jugar I haven’t done well with my habit tracker choices, is it ok to change a couple of them please?
  • jugar
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    LoraineGB

I’ll take it. It’s a fair reflection of my week. One thing I love about Fridays it’s a reset day (for me), I haven’t quite got the hang of resetting on any day of the week, it always seems to hang on until weigh in day.

@PlaneMonkey your post made me smile, especially ‘what’s for supper?’, which is our house is ‘what’s for tea?’ And usually starts being asked after, if not whilst, still eating breakfast! 🫣😆

@jugar I haven’t done well with my habit tracker choices, is it ok to change a couple of them please?

You can change your habit tracker choices any time, as often as you want. Always good not to stick with things that are not working.
  • jugar
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe have a great time tonight! You will wow them, I'm sure :smiley:
  • Melissa0711
    Melissa0711 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Melissa0711

PW: 287.8
    CW: 289.6

I’m pretty sure I’m starting my period today or tomorrow so that might be a piece but my PW was from Thursday (9/1) and my parents were here over the weekend and I wasn’t tracking or anything and so I’m sure I was up from that and that time of the month too! It’s ok, I’m on track and have been doing great since Tuesday! We hav already planned meals for the weekend at home!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    You are going to crush that performance!!!
    Have a blast and savor every moment.
This discussion has been closed.