WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar Sorry to be late. I did weigh yesterday morning but then the day got away from me.
    PW 169.7
    CW 169.7
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Thankyou @bowens1973 for sharing the pictures and your success story! It’s exactly what I needed as fear is starting to set in with only 5 days left until I get my first new hip.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    Thankyou @bowens1973 for sharing the pictures and your success story! It’s exactly what I needed as fear is starting to set in with only 5 days left until I get my first new hip.

You can say that again! @bowens1973 can be your superpower for getting through the surgery, all the physiotherapy (don't skip a single bit of that!) and coming out the other side so much stronger than you ever believed possible. You have done a fantastic job getting ready for your surgery. Losing 50 pounds while you are still pre-surgery and in pain is nothing short of fabulous. You've got this!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

l3tbeelu63a2.png
    dv8k8ha9tvze.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    p252kj841ftp.png

By Pounds
    stns9iebs550.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    zx81mkpql6e2.png

By Pounds
    gp54s3s0ust3.png
    rs07ovl4ac3z.png

Team Winners
    fdglhg95hra5.png
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    PS
    Look at you, @bowens1973. Amazing accomplishment! The views were inspiring, too.

• deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    PW 151
    CW 151.5
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 4,918
    Mon 21,503
    30 min lifting
    Tues 13,323
    Wed 12,060
    Thurs 11,544
    30 min lifting
    Fri 12,170
    Sat 9,409
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @Terytha we believe in you. Baby steps. You can get back there. Turn that wagon back around and make sure you're the driver instead of the passenger. Recommit to some of the healthy habits you made time for on your first March down to that size 8 you achieved. You are a priority. You deserve to feel good.

@Kali225 I hear you on those mirrors... They can help with good form, but can also startle when you're used to seeing the front view then suddenly see a profile you didn't expect. I have a photo of myself from a similar angle posted next to the snacks to remind myself.
    You're putting in the work and you're aware of your weaknesses so you are already on the right track.
    If you need help with furniture assembly, hit up youtube! You'd be amazed how many people make unboxing and assembly videos for all kinds of things.
This discussion has been closed.