WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @bobagurl2017 I'm really glad you and the puppy are okay! That sounds so scary 😳
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,074 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's ....You have a new member joining your team ... Please welcome @Melissa0711 :)
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hello @Melissa0711 Welcome to Waistaways! I look forward to meeting you.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @Melissa0711 So glad you are joining us! This is such a great group and everyone is so supportive ❤
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Melissa0711 - it is wonderful to have you with us. New members always bring lots of that new energy! Tell us a bit about yourself and ask any questions you may have!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    Last week:
    Sunday - 15,836
    Monday - 9915
    Tuesday - 12,874
    Wednesday - 13,779
    Thursday - 6029
    Friday - 8328 + 50 minutes bike
    Saturday - 14,990 + 45 minutes bike

Who is up for weigh-ins?
    @Terytha
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MsMcClane
    @MoonlitMuse

Off we go!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    Evening all!
    Busy couple of days.. my aunt's wedding today was a great success.
    Very late nights for me, tons of catching up with family I haven't seen in forever, and way too much food and drink the last two days!
    The wedding meal was one of the most decadent I've had.. so tasty. Needless to say, weight has gone up.
    I will have more time to catch up in a couple days but it's been great reading everyone's intros.
    I will be doing the step report Tuesday if everyone can have their data in by then!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2
    I was thinking the same thing - your docs are gonna be so impressed!

Brad was also told to lose weight before his surgery but he didn't start until after. He made it work and clearly things turned out alright but boy they're going to be so happy with what you've accomplished!!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Thanks @jugar and @ashleycarole86 - I dream 😴 about Onderland. I so want to get there before September 16 because I did some research and the titanium hip they are putting in me weighs 3 - 5 pounds. I want to be able to blame the whole post surgery weight gain on the parts 😂
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @Melissa0711 Welcome, I’ve been in this group a month and it’s a great group

@CarolAnnM2 I have every confidence you will hit your goal, I’m cheering you on!
This discussion has been closed.