WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 153.6
    CW 153

For a second it was 152.8 and I was happy. I have been at 153ish for 4 weeks now!!!! I am hoping ym diet changes start ot help. As I am typing this, my stomach hurts.

@micki48 I am glad you had a good first day with kids!!!

@Conleywoods I am glad you had a good first day!!! In 17 years, I have never seen someone else schedule for therapist. My kids have a lot of fine motor needs this year so our OT comes every Wednesday and we do a craft. It's pretty much mt favorite day!!!!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit Thanks for the support. It is only an issue at my building and fingers crossed it will work out. We have a 4 month maternity leave in the middle of the year and the preschool OTs will need to help cover it. That should help remind our boss that therapists are property of the district and not hers! One of the teachers has been bugging me for 2 weeks to see if I'm her OT! Ha!

@Melissa0711 Great job doing all the things! You are in good company. A good chunk of us are trying to get our mindset back where it should be. That's awesome your son is doing a sit up challenge with you. Did you start it this month?

Second day in a row I was up at 5AM and got my workout in!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    I had a great day! Took my vitamins, ate great and got in a workout and a walk!! I’m feeling good!! Trying so hard to get back in the right mindset! My son and I also decided for September we are doing a sit up challenge and have to do 25 sit ups every day so that is been fun!

Fun! It's nice to recruit a family member to have a friendly challenge with eh?
    I actually put sit ups on my habit tracker for this month as well! I normally focus on push ups, but thought it would be fun to switch it up.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Second day in a row I was up at 5AM and got my workout in!

Way to go - major props for this!! NOT easy but so worth it so it's over and done with. Awesome!!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @YinxFed
    I didn't realize you had MS.
    You've always impressed me, but wow. I bet all that Caroline time is probably a super good thing you do for yourself. Neat that you'll be graduating to 7 KG!!
    I also have to say that every mention of your forest walk just puts me in such a great headspace, I just imagine you in the most gorgeous of settings enjoying nature.. so lovely.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    lh6aubiy8v9h.png
  • JEB03253
    JEB03253 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    PW: 238.2
    CW: 239.4

I'm up this week. I over did it with birthday cake and under did exercise. Ah well, it's a new month and I can get back on track.

On the bronchitis front, I'm starting to feel more like myself. I still have some chest congestion, but it is much better.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    58lbosbpsxkb.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    9/6 exercise:
    7308 steps + 46 minutes Peloton
This discussion has been closed.