Introductions

geanster
geanster Posts: 43 Member
edited September 2022 in Social Groups
Hi! I'm hoping we can build a community of support. I've completed a few online bootcamps over the last 2 years and that sense of community and care is something I don't find there. In the past, I've found that having a place to check in with my wins and shortcomings helps keep me accountable and I'd like to offer that to everyone here.

I'm in my 40's with a sweet husband. I have a cute but naughty beagle mix puppy and I love to be outside gardening. I've been working remotely for almost two years now and I love it. I could really lose 100lbs and be healthy but 50lbs is my current goal. When the pandemic started, I found an online bootcamp that introduced me to carb cycling and intermittent fasting. Three low carb days a week made the weight fall off. It just takes such discipline for me to figure out what to eat each meal and to prepare low carb dinners. I had a couple of injuries that paused my workouts and then I completely fell off the wagon. I gained back 30 of the 50 I'd lost. Last week, I started carb cycling again and did my first two workouts in many, many months. And here we are, building momentum and doing what I can to create a system for success.

Welcome!