Nov 08 weight -
    Nov 15 weight -
    Nov 22 weight -
    Nov 30 weight -

Kathy

• kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Kathy - you've had quite a month....here to support you to reach that November goal!

My october was underwhelming too...vacation for sure derailed me (but it was a blast!)

I really need to up.my game on the exercise front during the week...not nearly the intensity I need. Also want to start tracking food religiously again...it always helped in the past.

Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 160
    10/22 - 173
    10/27 171.5
    11/1 173
    October goal - 170
    November goal - 168

Karen
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
    Options
    Okay...gotta put on my walking shoes and get out of here before it rains...bwahahah. Rain is the prediction but it never rains in northern California!!!
    I'll be back!!
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Walked 2x today...trying to get my steps in! Felt a little better today...

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    Kathy I hope the plan with your niece helps get you to the gym. Everyone needs to get out. I am lucky to have Rocky help with my mom when she is here.

Chris and Karen be careful walking outside. We don't want any falls. But walking is always more fun outside.

I am taking on 6 extra shifts at the jail. They are really short staffed. Holidays and Academy training is taking a toll. So I will not be exercising as much as I hoped the next two weeks. I am enjoying the classes at the YMCA.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Karen, walking always makes me feel better. Get out there my friend.
    Shelley, I got the bright orange paint yesterday. Instructions say to shake for 2minutes before using...Pat obliged...he kept getting the ball inside caught in thick paint globs. It was pretty funny. I might have to take him with me when I do it...I'll need a look-out partner! :#
    My trainer came down with a nasty cold...no workout for me today, so it's a reading/rest day!
    Okay...it poured yesterday for a little while and sprinkled on us this morning on our way to p/u Ronan. Rain, rain, rain...we need you!!!
    Sara is on maternity leave as of today. Collin should be here in two weeks! Still need to straighten things our around here, but I still have a bit of time.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Chris amazing how fast the time has gone by for little Collin. You will have a new love in your life. Exciting. Did you find out anything about the trails and repairs?

Was in a class all day. Rocky went with me. Pain behind the badge. It was interesting. Lots I already knew. One thing I didn't though. That of all the female officers who committed suicide, all shot themselves. That is unusual for women.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Shelley - that does sound like an interesting class. Glad you enjoyed it.

My eating hasn't been great this week...not easy at night ;(

I'm taking a henna class on zoom from an amazing artist I have had designs from. Catherine is so lovely and talented. I'm learning a lot....and practicing on myself lolm72piud9upgd.jpg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen that looks fun. How long does it last?

Tomorrow is my first evening of OT. I work from 0800 until somewhere after 2300 . I will like the extra money when it comes in. Probably end of January.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Karen I love the picture. Have fun!
    Shelley, The OT $$ could be late Christmas presents to you and your sweet husband.
    Ronan gets some shots today and we will be going over for donuts or/and ice cream or some treat. It helps him get thru the trauma of getting poked.
    It was too cold for us to walk this morning. I might go out there later or tomorrow. My trainer is sick so no workout for me Wednesday or today. Hope she's better this weekend.
    Sara had a checkup yesterday. Collin is doing great! So far things are on schedule.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Collin will be a Christmas present to the family. Is all your shopping for him complete?

Rocky found out his disability rating from the military has been increased. Sure makes retirement easier.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, my shopping for Collin and Ronan will NEVER be complete!!
    Ronan had blood drawn today. He was a champ. Sara told him she had to go in for a blood draw and covid test before Collin gets here...Ronan said, "I will go in with you and sit on your lap to make you feel better, Mom." I cried.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    I haven't been weighing regularly, so I'm just going to post the 30-day chart. It's sad.

Paula
    4n54lfti1ga1.png
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Hey Karen,

I need to start tracking too. The mornings start well but in the evening, snacking goes overboard and tracking goes out the window.

Are you interested in a tracking/snacking challenge during November? We could set up a separate challenge page for it so that daily postings wouldn't clutter this one. Just posting something simple each day, like:
    1. If we did or did not track our meals.
    2. If we stayed within limits.
    3. How we dealt with late night snacking (survived/succumbed).
    It feels like being honest with a buddy could be motivational. Let me know if you're interested, okay? And anybody else...?

The henna is cool.

Take care,
    Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Spent most of the day over at Sara's making freezer meals for when she gets home w/Collin and is too tired to cook. She said we did freezer meals when she was going to have Ronan...I do not remember...but had fun with her until Pete's mom got there then I was done.
    It rained here last night. Too cold to walk this morning and it was wet. The gardeners came and cut back all the plants and raked up the mulch. The lava rock will be delivered next Saturday and they will come back and spread it around. We'll just have to see what the cats do this week...ugh...
    I hope tomorrow is warmer so we can walk in the morning.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris meals are a great idea.

Paula I will be working 3, 14 hour days this week. I can join in when I finish up with all the overtime. I think you are onto something.

Worked out with my friend. Then went to brunch with Rocky. Very windy today. Went shopping next. Went to Lou Taubert They have nice clothing. Spent to much. Lol

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    We got 3.31 miles done in 75 mins this morning. It was really cloudy but nice! Supposed to rain tonight around 11:00...which is really 10:00...but who cares!! I got to sleep until 7:00 this morning, so I was happy!! Ronan and Pat are playing and having a blast. Sara will be doing all of Ronan's school this coming week. I'll keep you up to date. Although she is an Elementary Principal, I wonder if she has any idea what Pat goes thru every day. We'll see.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Chris, We've been getting enuf rain on the coast to keep everything damp but not washed out. It's great.

I've been logging my food. Even logged the late night snack that took me 400 calories over limit. But it's a start.

Paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I doubt she really knows. Hard to know until you have experienced it for yourself

Paula that is fantastic. A great start.

Cleaned tanks today. Took the dogs to the park and let them play.

Shell
  • cpanus
    Options
    Trainer still sick...no workout or walking for me today.
    Chris