WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    I had a rough weekend. I am feeburnt out on life right now. I took it easy on Sunday. Hubby and I are planning a much needed date night for Saturday. Today, I hope to get a lot of cleaning done. The kids have a dentist appointment. Tomorrow, number 2 has an eye appointment and I have to get to Costco...hoping to make it right at 10 when they open.

I'm tired just reading this! Hang in there, kiddo - date night is going to be lovely.
  • jugar
    Options
    There is all together too much baking! Stop - you're making me hungry!!

OK - I'll calm down. Wednesday weigh-in list - you're up!
    @AshenMoon
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @lauren_989
    @alydanbeads

And a couple of stragglers - don't be shy :smiley:
    @BeeHapppy101
    @JEB03253

Thanks!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    AshenMoon wrote: »
    ... in other news I've started making wire wrapped jewelry for fun (and have been selling it too). I think having such a crafty Hobbie is really helping me ❤️ here's an example of what I'm making!
    4nbh5p88phfj.jpg

Wow! that looks so great. Good job
  • jugar
    Options
    @AshenMoon your jewelry is beautiful! You're right that making things with our own hands is extremely satisfying. Let us know if you have a site where you sell things or anything like that :smiley:

I hope that all of you visiting family and enjoying Thanksgiving have a wonderful day tomorrow. @micki48 I'm so glad that your son is visiting! Enjoy every minute. And no work until Monday!

Hats off to @alydanbeads and @AshenMoon for good losses! It sounds like your planning is working well. WTG!

• AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @AshenMoon your jewelry is beautiful! You're right that making things with our own hands is extremely satisfying. Let us know if you have a site where you sell things or anything like that :smiley:

I hope that all of you visiting family and enjoying Thanksgiving have a wonderful day tomorrow. @micki48 I'm so glad that your son is visiting! Enjoy every minute. And no work until Monday!

Hats off to @alydanbeads and @AshenMoon for good losses! It sounds like your planning is working well. WTG!

Thank you! I do have an etsy shop up and running! I add new stuff in weekly ❤️ https://www.etsy.com/shop/GorgesWireDesign
  • jugar
    Options
    Sounds like a lovely day @micki48 and I am so glad Juliet got you back on your mat! Thank her for me :heart:

Update for weigh-ins time - everyone through Thursday let's go, but be sure to weigh in before the feasting begins if you are feasting!

@BeeHapppy101
    @JEB03253
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @bowens1973
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @conleywoods

Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    CW 169.8
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends! Bills won.. so life is good here. Love the turkey trot photo @lauren_989
    Hope you're having a great time with your son @micki48
    @conleywoods Wow.. that's a lot between what's going on at school and illness at home. Your Thanksgiving dinner collab sounds lovely.. hope it was a nice meal

Brad had today off and made us a full Thanksgiving dinner. We like any excuse to celebrate and he loves the football. It was a nice meal after a long work day. He vacuumed too and made the bed. He is just too lovely.

The last two work days have been so busy that I didn't get to take my lunch break to walk. Not ideal. I've been too wiped at night too. Otherwise things have been pretty good - my weigh in was up today but that was down overall from where it was during the week. It's disappointing but I can make progress this week.
  • jugar
    Options
    It is time for the big Friday lineup - get ready:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @jugar
    @PlaneMonkey

All is forgiven in advance for anyone needing it! I am sure everyone will get back on track - just remember that you start creating your week 5 weigh-in right after this one gets recorded :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.