Replies

• nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 187.6
    CW: 185.2

Got my booty back to Jazzercise this week, which I think really helped push the scale down. This is a pic of my Madison: 15 yo Bischon/Poodle mix, totally deaf at this point, slightly blind, and has a touch of dementia, but with a heart of gold. Happy Holidays to all!azo7e10lrnyn.jpeg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas 🤶 to all the team.
    Hope you have a lovely time & stay safe if travelling to visit friends & family.
    @Pupowl I'm glad the extra money you received came at the right time,enjoy your peaceful Christmas with your new puzzle & with Tinus to keep you company.
    I had to have my oven fixed again !! Thankfully it could be repaired before Christmas.My younger son is helping me to cook dinner again.We made a good team last year.My sister & her boyfriend are coming for dinner.
    @PatriceFitnessPal you must make time to dance this Christmas.I think my regular Dance Fit classes helped my loss today.I am sure it will be back on tomorrow.
    @jessicakrall8 hope you enjoy Christmas,I'm sure you will miss your lovely companion Hazel Joy,a good read & some Christmas movies will cheer you up I'm sure.
    Just a couple of photos of me getting into the Christmas spirit at my Dance class.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    z8g1sh03xo6t.png
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wishing a very Merry Holiday weekend.
    @LaurieWrobo, Brids yoga is also free. She has a 7 day challenge starting tomorrow
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @izzyred9400 , @nancyinmo and @LaurieWrobo LOVE the pictures!!! What a beautiful family Laurie...hope this Christmas is filled with peace! Izzy, thanks for your kindness...Nancy, your fur baby is adorable!!!
    Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 I hope you find some peace - I still miss my little miss from 3 years ago and my 15yo kitty 😺 💖 from this past April - they do leave their footprints on your ❤️
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The December Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, December 25th. Join us for the Pick Two Per Day Challenge and get focused on areas in your life that need more attention! Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10880145/december-week-4-group-challenge-pick-two-per-day-challenge#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    The weather outside is frightful...it really is yall. The temp when I got up this morning was a minus 7 degrees...aka 7 below zero. So, Dinah and I have kept walks very, very short. Indoor routines for exercise today was (2) 15 to 20 minute yoga routines. If yall are thinking about adding yoga, I do Birds routines and they're on YouTube. I prefer hers personally but you've got to find who you're comfy with.

I'm doing a New Year yoga month challenge with Adriene on YouTube- she's good too - it starts 1/3 and it's free 😉
    I tried Yoga with Adriene last year and didn't last very long. I think I'm in better shape now and might be able to do it this year, so I'll give it a try. I have only two yoga classes a week and I find it hard to do yoga on my own on the other days. Maybe her videos are what I need.

Knowing that Adriene has done more than one 30 day yoga journeys, I looked up the Yoga with Adriene YouTube channel and got a list of them. She just recently released her new journey for January 2023, but she's done one every year since 2015, so this latest one makes nine journeys!
    Here's a list of them:
    • 2015: 30 Days of Yoga
    • 2016: 30 Days of Yoga Camp
    • 2017: REVOLUTION - 31 Days of Yoga
    • 2018: TRUE - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
    • 2019: DEDICATE - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
    • 2020: HOME - 30 Days of Yoga With Adriene
    • 2021: BREATH - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
    • 2022: MOVE - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
    • 2023: CENTER - A 30 Day Yoga Journey
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2022
    Options
    mwfk1dgqn86z.png
    That is too cute! 🤗
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown - i did the one last year b/c I just found her on YouTube so I'm excited for Center!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2022
    Options
    zac9uzl9ygp4.jpg

Stats won't be tabulated until later today...MODS are traveling...so get those updates in if possible. Thanks!

Missing weigh-ins for the week:
    @Jenhul
    @Walela617
    @pedal__power
    @leni1us x2

Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    alleykat69

Weigh in: Sunday
    SW: 255
    PW: 190.7
    CW: 190.6
    TWL: 64.4

Steps from December 18 to 24
    Sunday 3331
    Monday 3276
    Tuesday 3058
    Wednesday 3193
    Thursday 3602
    Friday 3294
    Saturday 3623
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 12/23: 16,934
    Sat 12/24: 10,155
  • TexanMom8152
    TexanMom8152 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone. With mom in the hospital everything else has been put on hold. I think I'm going to bow out the rest of December, if that's okay. I really do love being a part of this team but my focus is on getting mom well and comforting my 95 year old dad.

I love hopping on when I can and reading all of your inspirational stories and hearing about what's going on in your life but, if it is okay, I'm going to take a break and pick things up again with January group.
This discussion has been closed.