WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,151 Member
    Options
    @alydanbeads
    Congrats.. not sure there's a much better feeling than seeing your health markers improve as a result of changes to diet and exercise.
    You took the bull by the horns!! Way to go
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Hope everyone had a swell Friday. We are down to one week left of work before Brad and I take an epic three week vacation to Costa Rica. Brad turns 50 in February so we decided a special celebration was in order. Work is crazy and the house needs tidying up as my brother is coming to stay here while we're gone, so there will be lots to do between now and our red eye departure on the 28th.

Tonight, Brad and I are going to the movies, and tomorrow we are taking my Mom out to dinner and a comedy show she wanted to see (Christmas present!) Sunday we have the Bills playoff game. I'm on call for work too, so it's going to be a whirlwind! Lots of fun to be had - off to it!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,129 Member
    Options
    Let's wrap up week 3 of 2023 - here are all the remaining weigh-ins:
    @kto0194
    @Meals12
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @bobagurl2017
    @zankash23

Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    The January Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, January 22nd. Hope you'll join us for the Ultimate Points Challenge to work on all areas of your weight management journey! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882451/january-week-4-group-challenge-ultimate-points-challenge/p1?new=1

Jessica :blush:
  • jugar
    Options
    Holy cow. The ultimate points challenge. I did not think Jessica would pick that one, because it is lots of numbers and she hates that! Numbers freaks should join in! It is good reinforcement of goals and daily stuff.

I have still been dragging on workouts since having covid, and today for the first time I think it is really for no reason other than inertia. Tomorrow I have a big day (a rehearsal with a new group, and a vernissage of a project that will now be exhibited until mid-April), but Monday will be snowshoe and workout time. And then carry on from there, even though I'm heading down to visit my dad soon. I'll try!

Speaking of numbers, be sure to get them in to wrap up this week, ok?
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    PW: 177.6
    CW: 176.2!

Sorry so late! Life has been crazy and now I'm getting to bed
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in (late)

PW 211.5
    CW 211.1. (Friday) 210.9 (Saturday)

I’ll go with the normal Friday weigh in weight. Still a loss, yet makes it a bit easier to have a loss next week. I think that is three in a row greens for me. That’s a small miracle!!

Today, I went a little overboard with our Eagles 🦅 playoff game dinner and snacks but done now. Happy they are winning too.

Took a nice chilly walk with my OH. It was pretty.

Thanks @DianaGetsFit512 for your explanation. That was interesting—no falling
    asleep here. The point about the vitreous was interesting. I kind of see a bit of jelly on my iris. I’m going to give it the weekend and if it’s not clearer, I will call the dr back. No flashes or curtains. Just a bit blurry.

@DD265 How exciting for you to start a family. Glad you are happy with your home decision. Cheering for you!

@alydanbeads Congratulations! Your progress with your health numbers is fantastic!!! You must be so pleased with your hard work. Those numbers are super impressive.

@KellyBgetsfit Hang in there. I know it must be frustrating when you know you have done well. But don’t let the scale define your progress. You have exercised, eaten well. Have you taken measurements lately. You are successful. Don’t let that scale convince you otherwise. ❤️

Way to go exercisers. Keep up the good work. Hugs to those feeling frustrated. Don’t give up. You can do this.
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL!
    @kto0194
    @Meals12
    @EvMakesChanges

Be sure to get your weights in for this week - I will start tallies extra early Sunday morning. I have to hit the road by 8:45 Eastern, so 8 am is about the limit. Thanks!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in

PW - 186.4
    CW - 186.6
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

6pll90sn6nwr.png
    za148va77mef.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ykb7g1spp96j.png

By Pounds
    69nkbaapgcka.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    yc9yffhn1spj.png

By Pounds
    2ufznhcal0iw.png
    lnyt1grk85xo.png

Team Winners
    fld8wzxcvb3c.png
  • ashleycarole86
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Sorry this is so late... week 2 step report for Jan 8-14

kc44fpdbqige.png

Thanks to those who have gotten in steps for Jan 15-21!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Exercise stats Jan 15-21:
    Jan 15 - 5254 steps + 31 minutes Peloton + 10 minutes strength
    Jan 16 - 13148 steps
    Jan 17 - 8920 steps
    Jan 18 - 11256 steps
    Jan 19 - 8670 steps + 21 minutes Peloton
    Jan 20 - 9381 steps
    Jan 21 - 13103 steps + 21 minutes Peloton + 10 minutes strength

I will need to publish the week 3 step report the evening of Tues, Jan 24 so if everyone can get their data in before then, I'd appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.