WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ugh yesterday was a bad day, and there was no need for it to be. I can not wait for SPRING ! Winter is the worst...

Today is going to be a good day though ! I have my food all planned, and I am going to exercise when I get home.

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,155 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 176 4
    CW 178.2
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 171.4
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 154.6
    CW 153.4

I have been sick with a nasty cold this week. I haven't worked out and I have been comfort eating carbs. My stomach is killing me today.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    I have had a gain all week. No surprise. Why does everything knock me off track? Am I just looking for an excuse not to do what I know I need to do. I pulled a flower card from this deck of cards my daughter bought. First I picked Heliconia and it read "Realisation The answer is here. Take heed. Then two more cards said, "Confidence - Focus on all the parts to make the whole." (Peony) and "Health - Be what you want to see." (Foxglove). They are pretty cards and an important message I need to heed.

So far today, breakfast was just fine - oatmeal and strawberries. Then we had two birthdays. I ate one of the BEST gluten free cupcakes I have ever had! At least it was worth it. Sometimes it is not.

Have a peaceful day!!
  • MoStacy
    MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    @jugar I am trying to slide back into the fold for February. Is it ok if I post here?
    MoStacy
    Weigh-in: Thursdays
    CW: 211.2

Let me know if I should post somewhere else to start with the February weigh-ins. Glad to be re-connecting with this supportive community.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Okay, ready for February - glad to see you back @MoStacy - I am ready for February too - made a good start to Jan and then utter derailment, will regroup for Feb. @Gidgitgoescrzy glad to see you too...whenever I sprinkle a little salt on my banana I think of what a great tip that was. and while I'm at it, I used some Rotel this week in a beans/rice dish - had never heard of it before this group, certainly gave them some zip. Thanks all.

I think the longer day is getting more noticeable - no longer pitch dark when I get home from work. Fortunately no more 'events' ahead that threaten derailment, just need to have a quiet Feb to eat simple.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    MoStacy wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    @jugar I am trying to slide back into the fold for February. Is it ok if I post here?
    MoStacy
    Weigh-in: Thursdays
    CW: 211.2

Let me know if I should post somewhere else to start with the February weigh-ins. Glad to be re-connecting with this supportive community.

Yes! All is well - no need to register elsewhere, etc. Once you're one of us, you can come back any time :heart:

Go ahead and start posting messages too - we could use some February energy.
  • jugar
    Options
    Let's go Friday folks!

@EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey

I'll be on the road tomorrow, so might not get everything posted too quickly, but will catch up with you all after I get there!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods I'm so glad to hear about your dad. What a relief. I'm sure the stress set point will finally be able to reset a bit. And Congrats on getting that test done with all those obstacles. One semester to go!!
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods so good to hear about your dad! Thank God!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! I didn’t weigh in first thing today so I’ll do it tomorrow.
    I’m doing a brief check in now before work and plan to write more this weekend. It’s been a weird month so far with many changes on the horizon. We’ll see how they shuffle through and how I choose to respond to the shifts. Have a lovely day everyone!
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 220
    CW: 220.4

Not happy about 2 gain weeks in a row, but I know I haven’t been getting all my activity nor making the best choices. Can’t keep hoping it’ll just happen.. I need to put in the work and I know what I need to do. @micki48 let’s make next week our best yet!
  • jugar
    Options
    The new month's chat thread is open! Continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday. Go to February for (re)introductions, goal setting, and idea sharing -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10882860/waistaways-team-chat-february-2023/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.