sohu5bik0rss.jpg

Missing the following 6 weigh-ins for the week (incl today):

@SavannahS2016
    @kading55
    @walela617
    @KHill875
    @Nataliewr0403
    @ewilhelm2487

Stats begin early on Sunday, so please report in ASAP! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily steps challenge

👣 20 Jan: 3,911
    👣 21 Jan: 6,233
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    kodakslim wrote: »
    Daily steps challenge

You had a great walk week this week @kodakslim !! Look how your rates are increasing!! Careful, you'll get addicted like me! :wink:
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 - How scary! I hope you had someone to check in with to help you feel safer during the manhunt. What a relief that they caught all the prisoners who had escaped!

@izzyred9400 - Enjoy your ‘alone’ time. I think Manchester and Arsenal were big rivals when they were in the same — Is that right?

@jessicakrall8 - Thank you for another great weekly challenge. I didn’t get to participate in the BINGO challenge this week but everyone was really active and it was fun to read about all the success!
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nataliewr040
    PW 136.2
    CW. 136.4

@jessicakrall8 I completely forgot to log my weight this morning.
    We are about to start a year long project at home, remodeling the whole main floor, mostly the kitchen and flooring throughout. we move a bunch of the furniture out of the way, rearranged some kitchen stuff. Actual demolition will not start this weekend. It will be so much fun.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    KHill875
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 144.9
    CW: 145.6

1/14- 9,293
    1/15- 7,169
    1/16- 8,996
    1/17- 12,510
    1/18-14,138
    1/19- 15,563
    1/20- 12,918

This week has been very hard and a lot of emotional eating. We had to say goodbye to one of our dogs last August and last Tuesday we said goodbye to our only cat. My husband decided to donate our cat supplies to a local shelter today and he brought home a 4 month old husky/great Pyrenees mix rescue.

Sorry for your losses- I'm sure the husky will be in great care and in forever home💕💕💕
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/18 7,420
    1/19 3,696
    1/20 5,676
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

Bumbinella

Sunday weigh ins

PW: 166.2
    CW: 164.7
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    kodakslim wrote: »
    Daily steps challenge

You had a great walk week this week @kodakslim !! Look how your rates are increasing!! Careful, you'll get addicted like me! :wink:
    Jessica

Thank you Jessica. I have been making a little more effort to get out for a walk. I deal with anxiety a lot, and sometimes it prevents me from getting out and about. So I’m proud of myself for getting out more last week! Thanks again :)

• alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: Sunday
    PW: 191.3
    CW: 193.7

Steps for the week
    Sunday 3447
    Monday 3466
    Tuesday 4302
    Wednesday 2498
    Thursday 3438
    Friday 3092
    Saturday 2552
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @nataliewr0403 I know you will hate the time of having no kitchen, but you'll be SO glad when it's done that you did it. I just finished mine after waiting 16 years to do it and I just find myself standing in there and smiling all the time. I just love the results. Just plan yourself some sort of station with a microwave and air fryer and you'll do great...planning is the key.

@khill875 I'm SO sorry for the loss of your dog and cat. I'm still working through the grief of losing Hazel so I completely understand. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here...sounds like you've found a great way to honor them by donating supplies to your local shelter and now you'll bond with the new fur baby through your grief...can't wait to see your pictures when you're ready to share. Take care!

Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    KHill875

This week has been very hard and a lot of emotional eating. We had to say goodbye to one of our dogs last August and last Tuesday we said goodbye to our only cat. My husband decided to donate our cat supplies to a local shelter today and he brought home a 4 month old husky/great Pyrenees mix rescue.

Your family has experienced some tough losses, and I’m sure it’s difficult to deal with your own grief while also helping your children through it. I hope your new cat makes it easier for everyone.

P.S. I’m also thinking of @jessicakrall8, @LaurieWrobo, and others who lost their cats recently. We’ve had some dogs head over the rainbow 🌈 bridge, too. Sorry for all the pet loss.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl Love the variety in the puzzle package you bought. Will be fun to watch you work your way through those and to see pictures of Tinus sitting in the middle of your way while you try to work. LOL! They always want to be the center of attention, don't they?!! Fur babies are the best!

Sorry I haven't been answering back as much lately. Things have been hectic at work, but luckily my exercise and nutrition plan has been pretty good. Not sure how I pulled that off, but with recent expenses, trying to not spend much helps me to plan and stick with it. Still having occasional issues with swelling but nothing like it was a year ago. Progress is nice. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make 50 lbs disappear though. Wouldn't that be a dream?!! WHEW!

Have a good week ahead, my friend...love on Tinus from me!
    Jessica
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I know what you mean, we fixed our previous house, room by room and I loved the results, the kitchen was amazing, I still miss my bathroom with heated floors. Our new house is pretty solid but needs a bit of change, and of course, once you start opening the walls, new ideas come up and the project gets more interesting...and of course all this is done on weekends only.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

6pll90sn6nwr.png
    za148va77mef.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    ykb7g1spp96j.png

By Pounds
    69nkbaapgcka.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    yc9yffhn1spj.png

By Pounds
    2ufznhcal0iw.png
    lnyt1grk85xo.png

Team Winners
    ewsn2xoi0n2g.png
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal , yes very scared. And yes, we were checking on each other, my neighbors and I. I live way out in the county but I do have a few neighbors.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ev5e1611ozae.jpg
    CONGRATULATIONS to all those who placed in the top 3 last week or who were in the honorable mentions! WTG Shape Shifters on 3rd place and can you believe as a whole we lost over 50 lbs! WOW! Amazing!
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 384 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Sorry I missed last week's weigh-in! I will try to catch up here:

[All-time highest weight: 217 lbs. on 2/29/08]

Walela617
    Weigh-in Day: SUNDAY (moved from Thursdays)
    SW: 152.2 (01/01/23) - Start
    1W: 152.0 (01/08/23) - End WK1
    PW: 151.8 (01/15/23) - End WK2
    CW 151.6 (01/22/23) - End WK3

LTD: 00.6+151.6
    (Lost to Date in January)

So far I'm only losing 0.2 lb. per week this month (mainly due to eating more than I need in relation to my activity level. Also, I haven't been 100% "dry" in January. I shut that down this past Thursday.

Today on "Lunar New Year" I am hereby recommitting to my 2023 goals! Best wishes everyone!

Love, Carole
    jojqu2oj6b7z.jpg

This discussion has been closed.