Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Replies

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 288 Member

What are you proud of today?
    I got up early this morning and made it to an 8:00 a.m. Aqua Motion class. This closed my move ring on my watch before I ever got to work, so now everything else today is just a bonus!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Yay!!! I got my steps in today. It took a concerted effort but I did it. I also drank all my water and stayed within my calorie goal. It was another good day. I am really trying to change the weekends. It is like if I have free access to the frig, I go hog wild. As of yet, I have not been successful with an on plan weekend. That is my goal for this weekend. It is just one weekend. I can do one weekend.

What are your wins today?
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @buniphuphu Yay! look at you being all consistent. I love water aerobics. They use to have a class near me but they changed the hour of the class and now I don't get out of work in time. It was great for my chronic pain. I sent an email to the pool people and asked if they could change the time back yesterday. Maybe they will. We shall see. In the meantime, swim for me!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Weigh in Thursday
    PW ?
    CW 148.8
    I think I am still in my goal range
    Trying to stay there
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,614 Member
    I bought lots of nuts, fruit and vegetables today, as well as, chicken, salmon and minced beef. I'll be healthily well fed over the next few days. I can get a tad lazy at times and not bother buying things that need too much preparation ☺️
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 610 Member
    @Stimpy56 No physical weight but did you lose mental weight? Your positive self talk shows that you have lost mental weight!! Good Job

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2023
    From the Motivation app
    “The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you. “

This quote is true. But the hard part for me has always been that I change. Like I find something that works- I lose the weight- but - -then I change and the weight comes back on.

Maybe this time will be different. Only time will tell. I ate over my calories today but tomorrow I won’t.

My weight is currently fluctuating between 156 in the morning and 158 lbs in the afternoon. If I get it down to 146 to 148 lbs I will be happy maintaining that. That was my problem last time - I lost weight but I didn’t know what minimum weight I’d be happy at. I think it’s important to know what weight you are most happy/comfortable living in your body with.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Friday weigh in 1/20

PW 166.7
    CW 166.6
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,113 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 197
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member