Introduction post new member

Options
Hiya new member here trying again to lose weight. Life got so hard hense trying lose weight. My right side use carry my body weight. I was diagnosed with flat feet. Over the years this got to the point I can bearly walk. Never had help for it. Lived off pain killers then rearranged how lived to avoid standing walking. Now sitting or laying down for to long hurts when I get up to walk. Side that crippled with pain is my right side. Lady on MFP sent me some exercise her physio gave her to do to help the mussel recover get better. So been doing that. Resently got the old wii fit board out and started with very simple yoga position. I say simple but I find them very hard. Standing holding balance. Standing properly center of gravity. Saltation, standing tree. All enough to tire me out and I will fall asleep. But I’m hopeful that my body will get stronger as I go. As long don’t go over the line of doing too much and having a set back. Also on orlistat to help with food relationship via consequences of side effects.