Options
    Sunday: 3,807
    Monday: 2,526
    Tuesday: 8,403 + 30 min jog @ 4.5mph + 20 min weights
    Wednesday: 2,460
    Thursday: 9,090 + 30 min jog @4.5mph
    Friday: 2,820
    Saturday: 9,996 + 30 min elliptical

Can you tell which days I went to the gym without me telling you above 😂 It is definitely easier for me to get more steps when it's light when I come home from work and can walk outside. Here is to attempting more steps this week!

I tried to click on the stride kick link, but it said webpage not available. I will try again in a bit.
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's no zero day was to participate in a hike to a waterfall that involved walking and swimming through rivers, climbing ladders, and so on, and having the athletic ability to do so.

A good reminder.

Love this! This is exactly my motivation - to be able to hike, travel, and do things with my family for decades to come. Congrats!!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    CW: 158.6
    PW: 159.6

Super surprised to see a loss this week. I guess I need to give myself more credit than I have been!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in.

Just back from London-) - sorry I'm late.

PW - 185.9
    CW - 186.8
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

ab4c4bfbt1bb.png
    9w46psxp73pn.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    9p524csn1qv4.png

By Pounds
    argu6jsg8kfh.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    7hmy1pnprfz0.png

By Pounds
    uhcofcgxhmq6.png
    dx2cw8hq3g5g.png

Team Winners
    g1as6jaj68vr.png
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Just got a text from my Scottish cousins saying they will be in Memphis Thursday night. These are the cousins I spent New Year with. Road Trip!!

@jugar I will weigh in on Thursday morning instead of Friday this week thanks
  • nightfeeding1
    nightfeeding1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    I haven't logged my steps every day yet but did the following:
    1 february - walked/ran 4.8km including steep hill and did half hour yoga
    2 february - walked/ran 2km uphill and did half hour yoga
    3 february - walked 8km
    4 february cycled 15km in the snow and ice (my bike has winter tyres)
    5 february did 10,000 step workout and 7 minutes tough abdominals!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Ready for Monday weigh-ins? And a couple of Sunday's to go? Let's see how it's going:
    @ells_bellz
    @nightfeeding1
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80
    @cybernurse251

Thanks!
  • MoStacy
    MoStacy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sorry! Trying to get back in. The swing of things:
    PW: 209
    Cw: 207.9

Working on recording, weighing in, low carbs, healthier choices. Only one moscow mule this week. That was my cheat.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I hope everybody had a good weekend!

Poor OH ended up doing a 15 hour shift over Friday night - he was due to finish at 3, but it was 6.15 before he got home. It was one thing after another during his shift, then he took a colleague back to their car and as he was nearly home, one of his tyres blew out. Luckily he and the car (minus said tyre) are fine. While he was sleeping I got a couple of hours in at the allotment on Saturday afternoon, potting my garlic (the beds aren't ready for it) and planting the snowdrops and we met Mom for tea. I had a peri peri chicken burger which was lovely - might find a recipe for one of those!

Yesterday OH was going out with friends so he took my car all day and we both forgot that my allotment stuff was in the boot! I did go down to the allotment anyway, had a nice chat with another plot holder and we reckon there are now 4 vacant plots which is a shame - hopefully people will take them on and get stuck in soon. After that I went on a good 2 hour walk with my friend and her dogs; really enjoyed catching up and some of those hills were great exercise. We are going for a walk/run on Wednesday morning.

Today my car is in the garage, and I have a chiropractor appointment after work. The weather is lovely but very cold, so I think I might be glad to be stuck at my desk.
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Congratulations team!! Excellent week and first place! You rocked! I wish I could have contributed - but next week for sure.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Monday must be gardening day! I'm totally amazed that you can work in your allotment in the winter @DD265 . I'll be lucky to be able to get into my garden before the middle to end of April, and then it is so muddy for a while I have to keep away until it dries up enough to till. I have never planted anything earlier than the 2nd week of May, and that can be a bit iffy, even for cool-loving veggies. The gardening part of me is living vicariously through you right now!

And @Gidgitgoescrzy - houseplants! They are a pain sometimes, but so beautiful. I don't have very many, but sometimes wish I did. There's a lovely app called Planta that helps you not kill them, if you have that tendency :flushed: My daughter has the world's blackest thumb, but actually has some thriving houseplants now that she uses that app. I'm not sure if there is a companion app called Booka, though...

I had some good non-zero moments today. I did a workout I really did not want to do (not sure where my mojo has gone these days), walked past the cheese bread to save "tomorrow me" from that. I have also been working on a document with a friend - it is heavy going and I am not much in the mood, but it is going well. It needed a lot of re-structuring, and once that was done, I think it will flow better and make more sense to the government people it is intended to reach. Gotta get back to that now...
  • nightfeeding1
    nightfeeding1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @DD265 sounds like your OH is having a hard time with working 15 hour shifts and tyre blowouts!
This discussion has been closed.