Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,611 Member
    Options
    February Week 3
    PW: 375.0
    CW: 373.6

I’m moving slowly, but at least it’s in the right direction! I’m proud of myself. πŸ’―

@therealbluenote We're all proud of you Nancy! πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ’•
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I've fallen out of the habit of posting daily and need to get back to it.

Saturday 25 February
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Today is going to be a rest day. I did a 10 minute low impact ride on my Peloton πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ just to keep my streak alive but I need a break. Going to play in my craft room all day I think. I recently finished two baby quilts and I've got some momentum going so want to tackle a couple UFOs (unfinished objects πŸ˜‚). Won't finish them today but can get them closer to the end. Have a great day everyone!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: Β»
    guetmo5bcaqb.png

Is this the app? I don’t have a Fitbit I have an iwatch my daughter gave me ( hate it)

@murdog3t That's it! @therealbluenote @cmhubbard92 @JenAWhite @MamaSunflowers @HASWLRS @susanshaughnessey80 and myself are all on it. I think it's compatible with most tracking devices. Some of us are starting our first challenge with it tomorrow. You can join us!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @ells_bellz and @TigerLillyOne You've been awufully quiet, are you still with us??
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    y1itoj6c9a0r.jpg

f2eifme9lpih.png

Honorable Mentions for Week 1:
    @murdog3t
    @therealbluenote
    @cjane917

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    y1itoj6c9a0r.jpg

f2eifme9lpih.png

Honorable Mentions for Week 2:
    @susanshaughnessy80
    @therealbluenote

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mrjqfdnvwzcasbipsmpr3h6krajroevdswhwu7i9&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sorry for the late posts all. Trying to get caught up and wanted to make sure you got credit for your hard work. :)<3
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: Β»
    guetmo5bcaqb.png

Is this the app? I don’t have a Fitbit I have an iwatch my daughter gave me ( hate it)

@murdog3t That's it! @therealbluenote @cmhubbard92 @JenAWhite @MamaSunflowers @HASWLRS @susanshaughnessey80 and myself are all on it. I think it's compatible with most tracking devices. Some of us are starting our first challenge with it tomorrow. You can join us!

Is everyone using their names or their MyFitnessPal user names? Please advise how to find you thanks
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @murdog3t yes, most of us are. I just sent a friend request to murdog3t hoping it's you. 😁
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    February Week 3
    PW: 375.0
    CW: 373.6

I’m moving slowly, but at least it’s in the right direction! I’m proud of myself. πŸ’―

Woohoo! Great week! How are you feeling these days? I’m praying for you πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Saturday & Sunday

Tracked: Yes & yes
    Under: No & yes
    Exercise: 10 minutes light housework & 60 minutes heavy cleaning (?) I was sweating like mad anyway. Fitbit gave me credit for 25 active minutes.
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @murdog3t yes, most of us are. I just sent a friend request to murdog3t hoping it's you. 😁

And I just invited @murdog3t and @therealbluenote to the Stridekick challenge which starts tomorrow. So if those two accept challenge, we will have 6. I think @susanshaughnessey80 is "Tomsgal85" on stridekick. I think @MamaSunflowers is just "Sunflowers" on stridekick. So I think I'm missing a couple for this first Stridekick challenge.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Not the fastest losses this month, but building habits back up after sliding for a while.
    Today was tracked, under, and exercise. And I just decided to up my Jiu Jitsu from two classes a week to three.
    We'll see how weight goes on Tues weigh-in.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JenAWhite thanks for setting up the Stridekick challenge! πŸ™‚
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 26 February
    Under: no, no exercise means no extra calories πŸ˜”
    Exercise: yes, a short Peloton ride, otherwise rest day
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Username: JenAWhite
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 142
    Past Weight: 140.8
    Current Weight: 140
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Username: JenAWhite
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 142
    Past Weight: 140.8
    Current Weight: 140

@JenAWhite Nice!
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Plummer Becky1

I am on Travel this week until Friday... I probably will not be able to get to a scale to weigh in this week... Just wanted to let you know so I didn't get dinged for not weighing in this week
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Plummer Becky1

I am on Travel this week until Friday... I probably will not be able to get to a scale to weigh in this week... Just wanted to let you know so I didn't get dinged for not weighing in this week

@plummerbecky1 Thanks for letting me know, I will carry your weight over. Safe travels!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 27 February
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes