TEAM: The Bellyflats (February)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! Should you need anything, please post here and your team Captains will answer as soon as possible.
Β«134567

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,200 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, January 30

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (after adding exercise calories burned)
    Exercise: Yes (☯ 15 min; πŸ’—68 min; πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ128 min; πŸ‘£13,131 steps)
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, January 31

Calories: Under (after adding exercise calories burned)
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ56 min; ☯ 70 min; πŸ’—12 min; πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ63 min; πŸ‘£10,111 steps)
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, February 1

Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ’—40 min; πŸ‘£4,500 steps)

Goals/Day/Comments: I have a cold, so I've been convalescing today.
  • pauletzl
    pauletzl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday February 1

Tracked calories: yes I was under my calorie limit
    Activity: elliptical 50 minutes 559 active calories burned
    Total steps for the day: 16,198
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    weigh in day Wednesday
    pw: 136 pounds
    cw: 136 pounds
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    username: germaine_yee
    Date: Friday, Feb Week 1
    PW: 137.13 lbs
    CW: 136.91 lbs
  • pauletzl
    pauletzl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Official weight in for Friday February week 1

Pauletzl
    Previous weight 222.3
    Current weight 224.0
    Gained 1.7 pounds
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    frankwbrown
    Weigh in week: February week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday, February 3
    PW: 235.7
    CW: 237.0 ( gained 1.3 lbs; 0.55%) this week
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, February 2

Track: No
    Calories: probably over
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ‘£568 steps)
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 155.4 pounds
    CW (Current Weight): 157.3 pounds
    Gained 1.9 pounds since last Saturday. :'(

Feeling discouraged that I have to post this but I'm all about the facts and these are the hard cold facts! Reality bites sometimes, lol! I was 158.0 pounds yesterday so I at least got down 0.7 pounds overnight thanks to my salad eating and exercising yesterday otherwise I would've had a 2.6 pound gain in 1 week! I lost every week for the previous 4 weeks (every Saturday in January) so I'm not surprised that I had a gain turn up but I had really been hoping for a maintain. Now I'm only down 0.9 pounds since the start of the new year instead of the 2.8 pounds I was down in January. Trying not to feel frustrated and down about it but it really is discouraging when it takes 4 weeks to lose 2.8 pounds and only 1 week to put back on 1.9 pounds. I'm still down 12.8 pounds since my highest weight but since my highest weigh was in 2016 it's time to get a move on to get down and stay down 40 pounds instead of the yo yo, up and down, start stop restart.
    I take some accountability for the gain as I know some things I ate last week would contribute to weight gain (e.g., last minute decision to pick up take out for a person who was going to cook their own dinner on their birthday so I had honey garlic ribs, fries, white roll, and one weeknight evening had take out pepperoni pizza and parmesan sticks on a night I didn't feel like cooking and wanted take out, some pieces of a plain cake someone dropped off to brighten my day as she knew my health was giving my a lot of troubles, ice cream someone gave me to pick up my spirits, frozen bought chocolate chip cookies that I kept heating up in the oven).
    Some things were out of my control like having to eat a snack before bed to take a pill that can't be taken on an empty stomach but I did try to eat healthier when I had to eat the late night snack (e.g., applesauce, salad). I also know 2 of my health problems can lead to weight gain and I also couldn't exercise for 2 days due to my health and the weather.
    I do also know I made some good choices last week so when my weight goes up it's discouraging. I ate a good number of salads, worked to drink more water, walked even on colder days, didn't add a whole bunch of junkfood to my grocery order, and only ate ice cream on the day of my weigh in last Saturday after having a loss.
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, February 3

Calories: over
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ‘£429 steps)
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Posted this in January thread.
    MotivatedM3
    Wednesday 2/1/2023
    CW: 255.3
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, February 4

Calories: over
    Exercise: no (πŸ‘£624 steps)
  • inshapeCK
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Does anyone know if @looneycatblue is okay?
    She is our team captain but I haven't seen her post anything since January 14th so I am concerned.
    I also noticed that our weights for week 3 and week 4 weren't posted in the January chart so not sure if she left the group.
    I am MFP friends with her so I will reach out to her.
    When I looked her up on my friends list it says she hasn't logged in for 20 days.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Official weight in for Sunday February week 1
    Robandy12345
    Previous weight 222
    Current weight 219.6
    Loss of 2.4 lbs.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    My apologies everyone, I have been off the radar for a few weeks... nothing serious, let's just say life sometimes gets in my way... I won't go into details, I'm just chalking it up to illness, technical issues, work, and emotional stuff... I'm still working on get some better balance into my life, and you all are a part of that. I hope that you won't give up on me. I see many of you have stayed active here, and it truly encourages me to get myself back into gear!

I just updated the January numbers, and will do the same for February. I will copied this message from the January discussion... Hugs to all of you!!!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if @looneycatblue is okay?
    She is our team captain but I haven't seen her post anything since January 14th so I am concerned.
    I also noticed that our weights for week 3 and week 4 weren't posted in the January chart so not sure if she left the group.
    I am MFP friends with her so I will reach out to her.
    When I looked her up on my friends list it says she hasn't logged in for 20 days.

I'm sorry for MIA... I'm back and my goal is to log-in everyday (hopefully). Thank you for caring! Keep up the good work, even though you had a bit of a gain, you still ended by weighing less than you started!
  • inshapeCK
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @looneycatblue

Glad to hear from you. Relieved too since most of us don't know each other out in the real world so when someone drops off from MFP you have no idea if they are okay or not and no other way to follow up with them.

I know MFP can be time consuming, especially when you're in a group challenge and even more so when you're a team captain like you are. If you ever need or want to talk about what you went through or are going through you are welcome to send me a private message anytime. It sounded like you were contending with A LOT at once with the life challenges you were dealing with. I hope you are able to find the balance that you need soon. I know it is easier said than done.

I for sure will not give up on you! If I had, I never would've posted in 3 spots asking if you were okay or if others knew you were okay.

Sorry that you felt you had to update the January chart. I wasn't concerned about it, I was concerned about you and noticing that you hadn't posted in the group for a long time or posted our weights for a few weeks was a red flag to me that something was not right.

I missed you and I'm glad to have you back. I look forward to you logging in daily when you can. When you can't some days, don't fret as MFP can cause stress feeling we have to read and respond to everything so just do what you can and what is beneficial to you.

You're welcome for caring. That's what I'm here for.
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, February 5

Calories: 100 calories under
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ’—66 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ3.44 mi/77 min; πŸ‘£12,500 steps)

Goals/Day/Comments: Finally doing better. Now, I've gotta make up for lost time!

• dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Dheliason
    February week 1
    PW: 154.6
    CW: 155.6