Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,933 Member
    @ac204
    Got you added to the step challenge and asked for your weigh in day to be moved. The March step challenge started on the 26th of Feb, so if you have steps for 26, 27 and 28 Feb, that would be great. Thanks!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 220 Member
    @PatriceFitnessPal aw, I'm so sorry to hear about Petey, sounds like he was an amazing companion. Hope you are taking care.
  • pedal__power
    @Pupowl Gorgeous photos from your walk the other day! What a beautiful place to walk, is that close to where you live?
    I'm also enjoying your daily cards, thanks for posting them!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    @SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh In

PW 153.2

CW 153.6

I've been up and down all week.... at least today is lower than yesterday! I had three big losses in a row, so I think my body is adjusting. Hopefully next week will be better.

Steps

3/2 15,579

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power
    PW: 199.2
    CW: 199.8

Happy Friday, friends! We had another busy week and I haven't had energy/time to focus on my nutrition and sleep so my weight is up slightly again. I've been fairly active still with coaching hockey and lately more walking into work, but my losses will come when I'm able to focus on nutrition and sleep. March is still going to be busy for our family, but things should quiet down in April. Until then, I'll keep active and see what small changes I can easily make.

Steps:
    2/27 12,773
    2/28 15,469
    3/1 14,874
    3/2 16,922
    @Pupowl I'll keep my step goal at 14K, thank you!
  • Pupowl
    @pedal__power
    Thank you! It is a national park called Dwingelderveld. I live very close to it, about 5 minutes biking away from the start point of two walks. If I bike 10 minutes, there is another area with 4 different marked walks. It really is awesome. Nice to hear you enjoy the cards as well.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 235 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 196.0
    CW: 195.6

Completed my first longish (40 mi) bike ride this past Sunday as part of an event in Houston. The ride went great and I realized I could have done the 60 mile event. Working on making sure I don't go over my calorie goal most days.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,916 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 2/28: 10,207
    Wed 3/1: 16,231
    Thu 3/2: 14,083
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,916 Member
    edited March 2023
    frankwbrown
    March week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday, March 3
    PW: 236.2
    CW: 235.4 ( lost 0.8 lbs; 0.34%)
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday Weigh in
    PW: 143.9
    CW: 143.1

2/17- 12,124 sorry I missed your message.=

2/25- 6,628
    2/26-8,055
    2/27-19,260
    2/28- 18,070
    3/1- 9,093
    3/2- 14,351

At least I am moving in the right direction this week on the scale.
  • Pupowl
    @KHill875
    I assume you want to join the step challenge again for March? Are you keeping a 12.000 step goal?
  • Pupowl
    edited March 2023
    Daily check-in ~ March 3
    Steps: 18.032
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I was feeling a little crappy all day; the headache just wouldn't quit. I took my last two pills so I will get new ones today. I worked on a new puzzle a bit and was pretty lazy. I did get in a 24 minute workout in the evening. I rather not have 2 rest days in a row, because in my experience that can snowball into even more skipped workouts. Thankfully it was only a short one, though plenty intense. I had a shower, finished my book in bed and had an okay sleep. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Here is the card for today
    j9cn59caoh8n.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 992 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 140
    CW 139.8
    My steps
    3/1 13,985
    3/2 20,426
    3/3 20,246
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 I don't even know what day it is sometimes nevermind the month 🤣🤣 I definitely need to keep my steps the same,there are some good steppers on the team now,GO TEAM !!🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️

@PatriceFitnessPal sorry I'm a bit late in sending you virtual hugs for the loss of your great companion Petey.Im sure you feel like you've lost a family member.
    @SavageMrsMoose so glad Buddy enjoyed his road trip,he looks such a cutie.
    @Pupowl & @LaurieWrobo thanks for the tips on the habit tracker I will give it a try on my phone.Or I could just do it the old fashioned way with a pen & paper.
    I track my weight,BMI & muscle etc on my Salter scale.Ive just put in all my measurements today & they are the same since November.I'm happy with that at least they've not gone up.
    @cre804 sorry you've had the dreaded covid,but glad that you weren't too poorly.Hope your husband recovers quickly,my Mum had the same things a few years back when she was in a care home.At first they thought it was an insect bite,but a course of antibiotics sorted it.The start of a new month is always a good time to reset your mind & goals,good luck.
    Have a great Saturday all 🩷

• nancyinmiami
    nancyinmiami Posts: 156 Member
    nancyinmo
    Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 168.8
    CW: 168.6
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I was so excited after last week’s loss, so I did the same thing this week and only lost .2 lol. Beats me!
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Nataliewr0403
    Saturday
    PW. 135.7
    CW. 135.2
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,457 Member
    @Cre804 - I’m glad you’re not feeling too many symptoms and hope you recover quickly— and I also hope your husband finds relief through the antibiotic treatment. Rest well!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,479 Member
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to being on Sunday, March 5th. Please join us for a 7-day Spring Cleaning Challenge! Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10885681/march-week-2-group-challenge-7-day-spring-cleaning-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,479 Member
    edited March 2023
    ntb4v8p2xj9h.jpg

Missing the following 4 weigh-ins this week (incl today):
    @kerdil08 x2
    @Lynniebinny76
    @mulecanter
    @ewilhelm2487

Stats begin early tomorrow morning, so please report in ASAP. Thanks!

Steppers, please take a look at March, Week 1 and report in your missing steps in the chat so @pupowl and I can update the chart. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Daily check-in ~ March 4
    Steps: 15.857
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another boring day here with a near constant headache. I did laundry, worked on my puzzle and cuddled Tinus a lot. I read on my computer in the evening instead of in bed, so I didn't get to turn off my pc on time. That was fine with me though. I always overeat on Saturday, but I know I will get the weight off fast, so I am not too bothered about that either. As long as it is just one day, it's all good. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    And the card for today:
    9gxjbl16wdbj.jpg
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Bumbinella

Sunday weigh ins

PW: 161.8
    CW: 165.3

I‘m pretty sure it’s mostly water weight because I took a break from keto last week and started eating carbohydrates again. Don’t like how it makes me feel, though, so I’m definitely going back to keto.
This discussion has been closed.