CW: 143.1

2/17- 12,124 sorry I missed your message.=

2/25- 6,628
    2/26-8,055
    2/27-19,260
    2/28- 18,070
    3/1- 9,093
    3/2- 14,351

At least I am moving in the right direction this week on the scale.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    @KHill875
    I assume you want to join the step challenge again for March? Are you keeping a 12.000 step goal?
  • Pupowl
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Daily check-in ~ March 3
    Steps: 18.032
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I was feeling a little crappy all day; the headache just wouldn't quit. I took my last two pills so I will get new ones today. I worked on a new puzzle a bit and was pretty lazy. I did get in a 24 minute workout in the evening. I rather not have 2 rest days in a row, because in my experience that can snowball into even more skipped workouts. Thankfully it was only a short one, though plenty intense. I had a shower, finished my book in bed and had an okay sleep. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Here is the card for today
    j9cn59caoh8n.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 140
    CW 139.8
    My steps
    3/1 13,985
    3/2 20,426
    3/3 20,246
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 I don't even know what day it is sometimes nevermind the month 🤣🤣 I definitely need to keep my steps the same,there are some good steppers on the team now,GO TEAM !!🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️

@PatriceFitnessPal sorry I'm a bit late in sending you virtual hugs for the loss of your great companion Petey.Im sure you feel like you've lost a family member.
    @SavageMrsMoose so glad Buddy enjoyed his road trip,he looks such a cutie.
    @Pupowl & @LaurieWrobo thanks for the tips on the habit tracker I will give it a try on my phone.Or I could just do it the old fashioned way with a pen & paper.
    I track my weight,BMI & muscle etc on my Salter scale.Ive just put in all my measurements today & they are the same since November.I'm happy with that at least they've not gone up.
    @cre804 sorry you've had the dreaded covid,but glad that you weren't too poorly.Hope your husband recovers quickly,my Mum had the same things a few years back when she was in a care home.At first they thought it was an insect bite,but a course of antibiotics sorted it.The start of a new month is always a good time to reset your mind & goals,good luck.
    Have a great Saturday all 🩷

• nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Saturday weigh-in
    PW: 168.8
    CW: 168.6
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I was so excited after last week’s loss, so I did the same thing this week and only lost .2 lol. Beats me!
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nataliewr0403
    Saturday
    PW. 135.7
    CW. 135.2
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @Cre804 - I’m glad you’re not feeling too many symptoms and hope you recover quickly— and I also hope your husband finds relief through the antibiotic treatment. Rest well!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to being on Sunday, March 5th. Please join us for a 7-day Spring Cleaning Challenge! Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10885681/march-week-2-group-challenge-7-day-spring-cleaning-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    ntb4v8p2xj9h.jpg

Missing the following 4 weigh-ins this week (incl today):
    @kerdil08 x2
    @Lynniebinny76
    @mulecanter
    @ewilhelm2487

Stats begin early tomorrow morning, so please report in ASAP. Thanks!

Steppers, please take a look at March, Week 1 and report in your missing steps in the chat so @pupowl and I can update the chart. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Daily check-in ~ March 4
    Steps: 15.857
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another boring day here with a near constant headache. I did laundry, worked on my puzzle and cuddled Tinus a lot. I read on my computer in the evening instead of in bed, so I didn't get to turn off my pc on time. That was fine with me though. I always overeat on Saturday, but I know I will get the weight off fast, so I am not too bothered about that either. As long as it is just one day, it's all good. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    And the card for today:
    9gxjbl16wdbj.jpg
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella

Sunday weigh ins

PW: 161.8
    CW: 165.3

I‘m pretty sure it’s mostly water weight because I took a break from keto last week and started eating carbohydrates again. Don’t like how it makes me feel, though, so I’m definitely going back to keto.
This discussion has been closed.