TEAM: The Belly Flats (March)

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,196 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, April 12

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (when including exercise calories)
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ16 min; πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ110 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ3.5 mi/74 min; πŸ‘£17,171 steps)

I stopped posting for a while, but I'm posting here now, until we figure out what we can do to restart the group administration.
  • pauletzl
    pauletzl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday April 12

Tracked calories: yes I was under my calorie limit
    Activity: elliptical 1hr 684 active calorie burn
    Total steps: 19,837
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MotivatedM3
    CW:259.9
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, April 13

Exercise: Yes (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ87 min; ☯ 57 min; πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ1200 yds/38 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ2.5 mi/55 min; πŸ‘£10,101 steps)
  • pauletzl
    Options
    Official weigh In Friday April 14

Pauletzl
    PW: 221.8
    CW : 221.0
    Lost 0.8

I guess we are still doing this
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Username: frankwbrown
    Weigh in week: April week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, April 14
    PW: 237.4
    CW: 239.5 ( gained 2.1 lbs; 0.88%) this week
    LTD: ( gained 0.8 lbs; 0.34%) this month
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, April 14

Exercise: Yes (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ60 min; πŸ’ͺ30 min; πŸ’—30 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ2.25 mi/51 min; πŸ‘£10,101 steps)

Tomorrow will be a fun day! I've volunteered for a California State Parks Foundation Earth Day event on Angel Island in San Francisco Bay. The work consists of removing invasive plants and splitting and moving downed wood. The fun part will be after we've done the work and have time to walk around the island. I've been there once before, on a bike tour. I'd like to camp out on the island one of these days.
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, April 15

Exercise: Yes (πŸ’—121 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ2.52 mi/66 min; πŸ‘£13,500 steps)
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Dheliason
    April week 3 (Monday)
    PW: 152.5
    CW: 153.5

• Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I see you've been left high and dry. I am in the process of working with myfitnesspal to see about getting this all straightened out. I created this group back in 2016 and kept it going for quite some time. I ended up sick for a while which left me unable to continue however I was was happy to see everyone continued on without me.

I'm back up and running and came on today to get things going and see that someone has not only taken the reins but has locked me out of being a moderator. I didn't think that was possible since I created the group hence the reason I'm working with myfitnesspal to get it straightened out.

I'll keep everyone posted on the status.

Serendipity <3
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, April 16

Exercise: Yes (πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ45 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ2 mi/38 min; πŸ‘£10,294 steps)

Daily Post: Monday, April 17

Exercise: Yes
    (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ67 min; ☯ 12 min; πŸ’ͺ62 min; πŸ’—61 min; πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ66 min; πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ2.23 mi/56 min; πŸ‘£16,000 steps)
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I see you've been left high and dry. I am in the process of working with myfitnesspal to see about getting this all straightened out. I created this group back in 2016 and kept it going for quite some time. I ended up sick for a while which left me unable to continue however I was was happy to see everyone continued on without me.

I'm back up and running and came on today to get things going and see that someone has not only taken the reins but has locked me out of being a moderator. I didn't think that was possible since I created the group hence the reason I'm working with myfitnesspal to get it straightened out.

Serendipity <3

Thank you for coming to our rescue! I hope that you can get things figured out with MFP admins.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    April 16th
    WA_Teacher
    Previous Weight: 240
    Current Weight: 240.2

Sorry this is late. It’s the end of the quarter and I had a ton of report grade.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Serendipity <3

Thank you for coming to our rescue! I hope that you can get things figured out with MFP admins.

Checking out our competition. I am on the Slimsons and we are in limbo too! No one at the Slimsons has access to anything. It seems we have a similar situation.
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, April 18

Calories: over
    Exercise: Yes (πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ45 min; ☯ 60 min; πŸ€½β€β™‚οΈ60 min; πŸ‘£10,101 steps)
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Serendipity <3

Checking out our competition. I am on the Slimsons and we are in limbo too! No one at the Slimsons has access to anything. It seems we have a similar situation.

Just a thought, maybe we can start off as one bigger group to make things easier?
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,420 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    weigh in day wednesday
    pw: 133 pounds
    cw: 133 pounds
  • pauletzl
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday April 19th

Tracked calories: yes I was under my calorie limit
    Activity: elliptical 30 minutes 293 active calories
    Treadmill run 30 minutes 2.1 miles 300 calories active
    Total steps for the day: 18,803
  • pauletzl
    Options
    Hi All,

Serendipity <3

Just a thought, maybe we can start off as one bigger group to make things easier?

I like the idea of one big group.
  • pauletzl
    Options
    Official weigh in for Friday April 21

Pauletzl
    PW: 221.0
    CW: 221.0