TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,554 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Please don’t drop me from the group I won’t be posting again till next Monday as I’ll be very busy and off my routine hugs talk to you guys soon

@murdog3t we would NEVER drop you!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t Enjoy your trip to San Diego and your nephew's graduation!

Tami's mention of the "group" got me thinking about who is still with us, in some capacity.

Here is the roster I came up with, listed alphabetically with our fearless leader at the top.

@DaffyGirl88
    @chloeguo
    @HASWLRS
    @JbeanR0212
    @maryphum
    @murdog3t
    @plummerbecky1
    @sandkp
    @therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985

Not bad for a group challenge that is no longer a group challenge! Did I miss anyone?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Come for the weight loss, stay for the comedy!!

I've been off my comedy game lately. I used to be able to make @Krysless2 spit her coffee out onto her monitor. :D Those were the days.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 5/9
    PW 129.6
    CW 130

@chloeguo I'm so glad you're still with us! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @murdog3t Enjoy your trip to San Diego and your nephew's graduation!

Tami's mention of the "group" got me thinking about who is still with us, in some capacity.

Here is the roster I came up with, listed alphabetically with our fearless leader at the top.

@DaffyGirl88
    @chloeguo
    @HASWLRS
    @JbeanR0212
    @maryphum
    @murdog3t
    @plummerbecky1
    @sandkp
    @therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985

Not bad for a group challenge that is no longer a group challenge! Did I miss anyone?

Thanks Lisa! I've been considering @MamaSunflowers a member, even though she hasn't posted in a few weeks. I had some spare time today so I've been building a spreadsheet for April & May and trying to capture everyone's weigh-ins. Still getting caught up on that as work keeps getting in the way. :s:D
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I've been poking around the other teams threads, The Slimsons are still pluggin along like us but it looks like many Belly Flats people switched to a group called Fat2Fit. I haven't checked that group out yet so no clue how they operate. I know I wouldn't want to join unless they'd let us all join en masse and be on the same team. Maybe start a new one? LOL I don't know how big their teams are but they have 5 of them. Any group that could have 5 teams could certainly have 6. :D
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I've been poking around the other teams threads, The Slimsons are still pluggin along like us but it looks like many Belly Flats people switched to a group called Fat2Fit. I haven't checked that group out yet so no clue how they operate. I know I wouldn't want to join unless they'd let us all join en masse and be on the same team. Maybe start a new one? LOL I don't know how big their teams are but they have 5 of them. Any group that could have 5 teams could certainly have 6. :D

@DaffyGirl88 I am actually part of the Fat2Fit Challenge. They operate exactly the same as TBL. Let me ask my team captain some of these questions and get back to you.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 929 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @therealbluenote Great day yesterday!

@Tomsgal1985 Today is a new day!

@DaffyGirl88 Enjoy your nachos and margaritas! I am sure the Mexican people will appreciate your support!

Thursday the 4th

Logged, under and did a couple of at home workouts for another challenge.

I was successful at the grocery store, for the most part. I walked right past the chocolate bars on sale.....yes!!! I did buy six items that were not on my list, however. Three were good: two frozen meals under 200 calories each and some lean peameal (Canadian) bacon. The three that are potentially not so good was three packages of pasta. We shall see if I can consume some pasta in moderation when the time comes!

Thanks so much! So sorry I have been MIA all week. Stubborn low mood 😩 I haven’t eaten well at all this week. Weigh in tomorrow morning won’t be pretty 😞

@HASWLRS Good job! I can’t seem to moderate pasta. I pray you do well with it 🙏🏻❤️
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Come for the weight loss, stay for the comedy!!

I've been off my comedy game lately. I used to be able to make @Krysless2 spit her coffee out onto her monitor. :D Those were the days.

I remember that!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 11 May
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 145.7
    CW: 146.0

No surprise there as I have been over more often than not this week. Been hungry all week. 😬

Well off to the daughters house 🏠 for the weekend so will be offline a lot. No signal in the Virginia mountains. If I don't make it back before then Happy Mother's Day to the moms out there. 💐
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms 💕

I forgot to weigh before breakfast. May I roll over last week’s weight, please?

I’m so stuck again. Our 38th wedding anniversary is May 18 💕 Between Mother’s Day & a nice anniversary dinner, it will be a challenging week. Prayers appreciated!
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options

What happened to TBL?
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You guys, I weighed myself and I gained 10 pounds. WTH?!?!?’ In one week?
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @therealbluenote you did NOT gain 10 pounds! I am useless searching forums on my phone or I'd find a couple of links and post them for you. If you go to the general forums and search for AnnPT77 (or something similar 😂) you'll see she has explained that very well many times. I haven't figured out how to copy a link when on my phone or I'd find you one now.😕

As for TBL, we lost our moderator back in March. She had some things going on in real life, as happens, and was unable to continue keeping up the challenge. That's why there have been no results posted and why we're still posting in a March thread in mid May. 😁 So the team challenge part is technically over. I've still been coming here because I enjoy everyone's company. Y'all are great! On Thursday I was trying to get caught up on everyone's weigh in (I fell behind with work travel followed by vacation) so that I could at least post everyone's accomplishments here. Didn't finish though before heading to my daughter's for the weekend. 😕

That's it in a nutshell 🥜
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Will start up again tomorrow.
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I am sorry I have been gone and let the group down. I am most better now but very tired. I keep sleeping a lot but it never feel like enough. I have had a hard time remembering all little things each day like what I do and don’t and need to. Lisa has been bringing me soups and calling to check in. I am sorry you can’t count on me. I have realized I am not ready for responsibility in challenges or for the littles and I to live alone. Lisa quitting her job at the end of month so she can move in when Jordan moves out. This way we can be better partners and she can be my caretaker without making her old clients get my germs and Maggie and me no more struggle with eachother.
    I will have Jordan help to read all I missed when she wakes up. Hugs to all and sorry again I will stay around but can’t be relied on in team yet. I have try hard to control my depression and can’t have more problems from trying to be more than I am so I need quit team and just visit for now. It makes me sad but I have to as they say face the music.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    I am sorry I have been gone and let the group down. I am most better now but very tired. I keep sleeping a lot but it never feel like enough. I have had a hard time remembering all little things each day like what I do and don’t and need to. Lisa has been bringing me soups and calling to check in. I am sorry you can’t count on me. I have realized I am not ready for responsibility in challenges or for the littles and I to live alone. Lisa quitting her job at the end of month so she can move in when Jordan moves out. This way we can be better partners and she can be my caretaker without making her old clients get my germs and Maggie and me no more struggle with eachother.
    I will have Jordan help to read all I missed when she wakes up. Hugs to all and sorry again I will stay around but can’t be relied on in team yet. I have try hard to control my depression and can’t have more problems from trying to be more than I am so I need quit team and just visit for now. It makes me sad but I have to as they say face the music.

@JbeanR0212 Never apologize, you aren't letting anyone down. We are glad that you are getting the help that you need and that Jory and Lisa are able to help you. Tell them both hello from me. Never feel any pressure to do or be anything for us. Just be yourself and take care of yourself. We are here to support you not put any added pressure on you. <3
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    👨‍🎓 graduation was awesome. My nephew graduated from San Diego State University’s nursing program till take his NCLEX in a couple weeks. I am back home. I will start trying to catch up on old posts. Let me know if we decide to switch groups. Hope everyone’s doing well. Happy belated Mother’s Day God bless.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Big hugs! Please keep posting and sharing. I haven’t contributed to the team in months, but the friendship and encouragement are so important, and I’m so grateful for each one of you. I am thankful to have found this group and I’m praying for us all. Jenn, I’m so glad Lisa is going to be there for you! Please keep us posted. 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    You guys, I weighed myself and I gained 10 pounds. WTH?!?!?’ In one week?

I’m with @DaffyGirl88. I will look for that post. 🩷🩷🩷❤️