PW: 401
    CW: 402.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Ugh I blew it this week. So frustrated.
    PW: 401
    CW: 402.6

@therealbluenote you know show week is stressful. Hell, even I know that 😂 don't beat yourself up!
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I had the day off from both jobs today. I had time to organize and clean the kitchen and living room. Finally! 😝 This year has been hard on my poor house due to having no time to work on it properly.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I had the day off from both jobs today. I had time to organize and clean the kitchen and living room. Finally! 😝 This year has been hard on my poor house due to having no time to work on it properly.

@therealbluenote Glad you had a day off, even if it WAS spent doing housework. LOL
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: April 25
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 222.2
    Today's Weight: 221.8
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Great job! I would have probably just slept all day (knowing a tiny bit about your schedule) 😆 Well done, Nancy! 🙌🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: April 25
    Previous Week's Weight: 222.2
    Today's Weight: 221.8

@Tomsgal1985 Nice weigh-in!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hi peeps! Just stopping by to say Hi! LOL

You never know where I'm going to be, here, Stridekick, Shape Shifters. I like to keep y'all on your toes.

So the Hogwarts challenge has started over with the first book. I hadn't read along with the last few terms, mainly because the last 3 books were HUGE! Several people are reading in a foreign language so I thought I'd give it a go in Spanish. After all I DID take Spanish back in the early 70's, how hard can it be?!? :p It actually hasn't been too bad, just slow going. I'm happy with the amount that has come back to me, or that I can figure out easily. Knowing the story also helps a lot. After all, I have 2 kids that were the right age when the books, and then movies, came out. PLUS they are on TV literally every weekend. Unless you live under a rock you have to know the story.

Well, back to work. Hasta luego amigas!! B)
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Sue, what is the Hogwarts challenge? I’m assuming it involves a club that reads Harry Potter.
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited April 26
    Options
    Sue, what is the Hogwarts challenge? I’m assuming it involves a club that reads Harry Potter.

@therealbluenote It's another challenge here, like F2F, Biggest Loser and Game of Thrones. It's a fitness/ weight loss challenge where the teams are broken into houses (Slytherin, etc). Everything is HP themed, exercise is Quidditch, diet stuff is potions. You can find it under the Challenges forum. It's very popular. Reading the book is optional. I think the current term ends in June. 🤷‍♀️ I've lost track 😂

When I get on my PC I'll post a link to the intro thread. Haven't mastered that on my phone yet. 😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @therealbluenote Here's the link to the info page. It's a very popular challenge that requires applying to join, most everyone gets in though even if they're put on a wait list at the beginning. I've been in every house but Gryffindor. Many people won't take any other house and I don't really care, a team is a team. The current term ends 2 June so I expect the next one to start early July and will probably be based on The Chamber of Secrets. Reading the books isn't required but I will probably read it in Spanish again as I'm really enjoying this one.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10912112/hogwarts-weight-loss-challenge-term-49-8-week-challenge-april-5th-june-2nd
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Whew! Finally!

PW: 402.6
    CW: 399.4

Thank you, friends, for helping me get back on track!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Whew! Finally!

Always 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: May 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 221.8
    Today's Weight: 223.8

Ugh. Birthday month nonsense 🙄
    It’s May now!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Whew! Finally!

Way to go, Nancy! 👌🏻🎉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: May 1
    Previous Week's Weight: 221.8
    Today's Weight: 223.8

Ugh. Birthday month nonsense 🙄
    It’s May now!!