HOW WAS YOUR DAY???? A DAILY CHECK IN

Options

Replies

• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,246 Member
    Options
    I must confess, I would totally read the How To Not Die Exercising book.
    :D:D:D
    Today was tough as I was operating on little sleep. The wind and rain were so loud last night. Fatigue always makes me crave carbs. I did okay but am ready to fall into bed.
    Cat, your book looks great.
    Jan, congrats on your loss!
    Ann, I'll bet that Ruby is keeping you busy!
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Randi, we live at the top of a big mountain. Winds can be ferocious up here. I sleep with a white noise machine so I never hear them.
    Hoping you have a better day today.
    I have the four year old and eight month old today. This means no structured exercise because I will be a zombie by the time I get home. I will be rocking a baby, playing Barbies, and eating peanut butter sandwiches and making mac n cheese out of a blue box. These are hard days for me to stay on track.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I have logged each day so far and weighed in the same but we still have christmas food left ( I always get too much in)
    Great books to read looks like some good ideas, I am trying seated exercises too.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Logged un again and got 2 small walks in, puppy is walking nicely on the lead with her brother a bit less bouncy but yet to meet another dog.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I ordered a used copy of your book, Cat. It looked like a good reference.
    Hope everyone's day went well!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Randi, we are truly kindred spirits. I get most of my books from the public library, but if I really want to own one, I get it used from thriftbooks.com or a local thrift shop. Only new books I buy are Bibles or gift books.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Cat, my daughters were given used books as gifts for Christmas this year. They are fine with it. We always took them to a used bookstore and let them choose whatever books they wanted. Both are voracious readers.
    Hope everyone's day went well!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Randi, my daughter also received used books. She has a wishlist on thriftbooks.com so it’s easy to get on their site and choose what she wants. One of my sons is not a reader snd the other one is but he doesnt have time. Six of my grandboys are school age and they all love to read. Buying books for kids and teens is so much fun!
  • annliz23
    Options
    I too get my books from a secondhand shop or download free ones on my kindle but I don't buy them on there as there is so many free.
    Logged all my food and exercise this week my weight in will be tomorrow so fingers crossed.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I quit logging food today because sometimes I am just a rebel. Good luck to all tomorrow.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Logged all my food today. There was no exercise. We hadcompany when we came home from church. They stayed until it was time for us to go Back for Bible study. Got home at 8:00 and couldnt find a single scrap of will power or energy to tackle exercise. Second day in a row plus Thirsday for no exercise. Tomorrow’s weigh in could get ugly. 😂
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Up. .4 of a pound
    Hope you all did better than I.
    Try harder this week
  • titus2cat
    Options
    My new goal this week is to continue to track calories and exercise every day
    PLUS
    I need to try to give up the 7 ounce real sugar Pepsi I allow myself every day. That is 90 calories of empty nutrition plus sugar and inflammatory chemicals I do not need. This is an addiction I need to break. And it’s a tough one. I look forward to that Pepsi more than anything else.

Snow and ice here on our mountain. Frigid temps. Winter is mean!
  • rstanford3
    Options
    GAINED so I consoled myself by eating. :(
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I consoled myself for the weather by eating Hershey kisses
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I will do better today.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Tracked calories snd exercise today. All attempts to give up the Pepsi failed.
    Try again tomorrow
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Maybe you should accept that the Pepsi is something you want and enjoy?
    Hope everyone had a good day. I shoveled snow for exercise. I did not track my food, but I know today was not bad.
    Sleep well.
    6euu5tq14u2z.jpg
  • annliz23
    edited January 18
    Options
    Tracked my calories , weight the same struggling as husband is in hospital with pneumonia, diabetes and cancer so running back and forth so stressful especially with balancing the puppy but tryi to stay focussed, having a few health problems myself forging on through them yeh ho things can only get better so Decluttering and focusing on getting my one dog to walk without pulling (haha as if he willl) and getti g the puppy to stop biting snd jumping on ollie but to be more toy oringtated as well as getting used to being groomed.
    Stay strong everone as aim high you have the power
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Ann, got you and your husband in my prayers. You have so much to deal with right now. Please keep us updated.

Babysat today, ate bad stuff and no exercise unless you count hide and seek with a four year old while lugging a 25 pound 8 month old.