HOW WAS YOUR DAY???? A DAILY CHECK IN

Options

Replies

• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Wishing you and your husband the best, Ann. Cat, that IS exercise.
    I'm still struggling with eating. :/
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Today, I am going to complete my exercise, track every morsel of food that I eat, and stay within my calorie limit.
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey Randi, ME TOO!!!!!
    I am snowed in on the mountain anyway, so time and motive.
    3 eggs and a handful of grape tomatoes for breakfast. I do better with exercise on protein. I know it is supposed to be carbs, but carbs just make me hungry and i crave bad stuff.
    If we can be good for the next 3 days, maybe the Monday weigh in will make us smile. I plan to try.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    I am the same weight, got a few exercises around hospital visit and today groomed both dogs Ruby was amazing just need to train her to have her ears plucked I think that will be a challenge nut it's a must for a poodle.
    Have a good weekend
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I ended up a little higher on calories than I would have liked, but overall it was a good day. Cat, I chose a high protein breakfast today, too. The higher protein seems to get my day off to a better start. Ann, I hope your husband is improving. I'm glad you have the dogs.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Yipee lost a 1 lb so all good, going in the right direction.
    Husband out if hospital but still not well, personally I think he should have stayed in longer but there was no stopping him.
    Have a good week everyone.
  • rstanford3
    edited January 22
    Options
    Down a pound from last week's horrible weight.
    Yay, Ann!
    Good luck Cat!
    Good luck @StrongerJan!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Down a pound instead of being very bad yesterday.
    Whew!!!
    Good work Ann and Randi!
  • rstanford3
    edited January 24
    Options
    Today was a good day. 5 more like this and maybe I'll see a loss next Monday.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I was good for half a day.
    Trying harder tomorrow
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good morning. The puppy is asleep. LOL

I really want to be a part of this group, just having a hard time getting me time to do it.

Cat, I saw your post of eggs and tomatoes for breakfast and had to chuckle. That is one of my favorites, and I thought I was the only one. LOL

Went to a yoga fusion class yesterday. With the pandemic and two major surgeries, I have not been to a class in a few years. It was terrific and I will be going back 🙂

Up a tiny bit this week, playing with my program to see what works and what doesn't, but I feel better and found some "me time "

Stay strong.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I have been so busy lately with looking after husband and dogs I don't seem to get a minute. Lost another pound this week , trying to get more Exercise in where I can , I keep logging and trying to eat more fruit and drunk more water but it's always tricky in the winter I just want hot chocolate drinks lol.

Keep strong everyone.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    @StrongerJan - Glad you're still with us!
    Ann, thinking of you and your husband and wishing you both the best.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Spent 3 days at my youngest sons house keeping a Great Pyranees while his family traveled. They had all my favorite junk foods and I caved. Up 1.5 pounds and wondering if I can unload it by the Monday weigh in. Eating well today plus exercised. Babysit the youngest grands next two
    Days, so it will be hard.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Getting there but still not on track with exercise I need to be more consistent.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Let's try to stick to our goals today!
  • annliz23
    Options
    Got in 3 walks and a jog today and now aiming to do some wall exercises, go go go me I aim to make this a good week.
    Lets see how many i can fit in.

Sunday 3 walks 1 strength exercise and a wall exercise. steps 13,500
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I'm delaying my weigh-in. i had salty restaurant food for dinner and am swollen this morning.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Lost 12 ounces.
    After 3 says of not being able to exercise or track calories, I am thrilled just not to have gained weight.
    Drink lemon water, Randi. That is my granny’s unbloat remedy and it works for me.
    Fingers crossed for everyone to have a positive result when stepping on the dreaded scales 😊
  • rstanford3
    Options
    In a funk. It always happens at this time of year. I don't mind the cold, and I actually like snow, but the lack of sunlight is killing me. I feel lethargic and I'm craving carbs. :s