Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown - Wow! You made up for your short break by walking extra on Monday! We’ll done! 🤩
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,777 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose
    That looks so much nicer than the wind and rain we have here at the moment! Also really love your outfit. Have fun!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose wonderful pictures, thank you for posting!!
    Love the pink shorts outfit!!!!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,352 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose - Beautiful pictures and perfect outfit— I love it!

It’s so fun to see pictures of weddings, families, trips, local scenery, and everyday life. I aspire to get better about sharing photos and I appreciate it when you all do. 🙏🏼
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    4/8 9,267
    4/9 6,020
    4/10 5,682
    4/11 5,355
  • CasandraW
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 @LaurieWrobo
    sending positive thoughts to both of you. I hope everything turns out well.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    @armygirlarmyof1 and @lauriewrobo thinking of both of you.

Thanks for the compliments on my outfit- the best part is the shorts fit!!!

Heading to Canary Islands tomorrow!
  • CasandraW
    Options
    Does anyone have any must do suggestions or restaurants in the Orlando area? People had some great ones for New York
    Right now we are planning to go to the Kennedy Space station, Clearwater Marine Aquarium and maybe legoland. Planning to stay away from Disney and Universal this time.
    Eating at Medieval Times one night and of course Olive Garden (it’s definitely a Canadian thing to go when in the US)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Hump Day Check-in:

Hope you guys had a wonderful day today! I had a busy, but productive day. Stuck to my food plan all day and I feel good about that! Didn't have time to walk this morning so I walked as soon as I got home and did over a mile. I try to do more on the weekends, but that's good for a busy weekday.

How did your day go today?! Haven't read @Pupowl 's card yet for today but I'm ready for some positivity! She can always be counted on for that...insight, wisdom and inspiration all in one picture!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose @Casandraw and @izzyred9400 Enjoy your trips ladies!!! Love the outfit Izzy!...you're rockin it! I guess I'm geographically challenged, so where are the Canary Islands exactly? Casandra, the one I was going to suggest you already have planned...Medieval Times...we expect a picture of you with a big turkey leg!! Have fun y'all!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,777 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the daily card. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    o3mpjho2jlg9.jpg
  • reshii_devi
    reshii_devi Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 235.4
    CW (Current Weight): 237.2 + 1.8

Steps
    04/06: 9,266
    04/07: 6,046
    04/08: 8,764
    04/09: 15,762
    04/10: 12,456
    04/11: 9,161
    04/12: 8,729

So sorry still have to catch up on everyone's posts ~ between work and running back and forth to hospital for sick family member past week, it caught up to me. I've been eating out randomly, not logging, reading or meeting most goals past couple of days. Haven't had the energy. Hoping to be back on track by the weekend though. Be well all.
This discussion has been closed.