Replies

• ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ganival
    friday
    pw 172.2
    cw 173.2

got a new scale that auto syncs with mfp. doesn't agree with my old scale but we'll just carry on from here. so many new metrics to look at!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/9 7,049
    5/10 10,121
    5/11 5,186
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Your stepping has been insane lately, so feel proud! You are doing so much more than your goal, it is super impressive.

Thank you @pupowl...and it's been super busy at work too, so trust me, I'm ready for a nice quiet weekend with nothing but walking to do...I've sure been sleeping well at night...so walking helps with that too!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Pupowl Saturday weigh in
    PW: 223.9
    CW: 224.5
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday the weather was a little boring, but the forest was super pretty. We had a lot of rain and fairly warm weather, so everything is green. I didn't keep my socks dry but it was fine. I enjoyed myself, except for the mosquitoes. I will get some bug spray next week. Happy Saturday everyone <3
    qx15uck69p8i.jpg
    4npx7crjidje.jpg
    6229cpz8xpup.jpg
    438ei3131c7f.jpg
    eqhoioxdbouh.jpg
    kvkkbldupkzs.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    And the daily card
    l2qb6gsfz3u1.jpg
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl -- I'm learning to oil paint, would you mind if I painted from your photos? So far I haven't painted anything I'm too happy with, but you never know, maybe success is around the corner.

Hey, how is everyone counting their steps? Is it a fitbit thing? It looks interesting and I'm wondering how many steps I get in. It might be sad. I might have to hop into the steps challenge next go.

Tomorrow I've signed up for a Mother's Day 10k at the local beach. I'm a little nervous..!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - Thank you for the celebratory post!

@Itadakimasu7 - I appreciate the approach you're taking to get yourself back to running

I faltered a bit yesterday (Friday). I was planning on meeting friends for a bonfire; the rain sent us to meet at a neighborhood bar. I had one drink and a water. They ordered appetizers for the table. While I limited myself, I am unsure of the macros I consumed. I did not meet my step goal for Friday - I ended up taking a nap which I needed. My sleep hygiene struggled past few days.

Today, Saturday - I'll make a step goal for 14,500.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    PW 213
    CW 212.5
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Pupowl -- I'm learning to oil paint, would you mind if I painted from your photos? So far I haven't painted anything I'm too happy with, but you never know, maybe success is around the corner.

Hey, how is everyone counting their steps? Is it a fitbit thing? It looks interesting and I'm wondering how many steps I get in. It might be sad. I might have to hop into the steps challenge next go.

Tomorrow I've signed up for a Mother's Day 10k at the local beach. I'm a little nervous..!

Of course not, go for it! Would love to see the result. Painting is hard. I used to try water colors, then did a bit of acrylics, but haven't done anything in years now. It's tough with a cat as well.
    I have a fitbit, though you can also use your phone. I am sure there are also cheap watches that just track steps if that is what you are after and they are likely more accurate than using an app on your phone.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Cyncia85 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 - Thank you for the celebratory post!

@Itadakimasu7 - I appreciate the approach you're taking to get yourself back to running

I faltered a bit yesterday (Friday). I was planning on meeting friends for a bonfire; the rain sent us to meet at a neighborhood bar. I had one drink and a water. They ordered appetizers for the table. While I limited myself, I am unsure of the macros I consumed. I did not meet my step goal for Friday - I ended up taking a nap which I needed. My sleep hygiene struggled past few days.

Today, Saturday - I'll make a step goal for 14,500.

@cyncia85 @khill875 You both should join us starting tomorrow for our 2nd week of a partner walking challenge...always room for someone who enjoys a challenge!!! It was a lot of fun this week, so we're repeating it! Find a partner and come join us...pop in the group challenge chat and see what you think...it was an exciting, high energy week!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890109/may-week-2-group-challenge-partner-up-step-challenge#latest

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.