Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1
    Okay, thanks for clarifying! That sounds awful, I hope the weather stays nice so the swelling won't come back. Must feel a lot better as well to get rid of all that water.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Here is the daily card. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    me4dl2h16yw7.jpg
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    @pupowl, yes very much. And that is 1 of my favorite verses out of the Bible.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/22 2,920
    5/23 4,385
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    way to go @jessicakrall8 finishing that huge walking goal!
    @angmarie28 that’s so awesome that you’re on a good track! It feels so good to have results to back up your hard work!!
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/22 13,251
    5/23 13,318
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Here is the card for today

q0axqdvtwdhw.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 920 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Morning all,Just catching up with everyone's posts.
    First of all we'll done @jessicakrall8 you've come so far with your walking & kept improving.I noticed that you got your May walking badge before me WTG !
    @nancyinmo that's a great loss,I hope you're having fun with your dancerise class.I love to dance too.Interesting to hear your comments on statins.Ive just had a high cholesterol reading at my review for high blood pressure.The nurse is giving me until September to try & get it down by diet alone.Im not that keen on taking statins so
    will see what happens.
    @pedal__power I'm glad you enjoyed your NYC trip.I went in 2013 but never got to see a show on Broadway,so disappointed as I love musical theatre.
    @angemarie23 glad that you're getting back on track.I don't know how you do all those working hours with a young family ! Hope your foots heals soon.
    @CasandraW well done for 1st place,you're doing great.
    @Pupowl great job lifting all those heavy pieces of concrete.Who needs a gym when you can work outdoors.Your garden is looking great.
    I'm going into Manchester on the train today to have my grey roots banished.I go to a training college so it takes a few hours but nice to just chill with a book & get pampered.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    My steps
    5/21 18,245
    5/22 22,706
    5/23 11,223
    5/24 15,273
  • TexanMom8152
    TexanMom8152 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We are headed to west Texas after work today. Our son has started his summer job, so it's just the two of us going. Craig had planned for us to do work on our land, but it may rain. I sincerly hope it rains, we really need it (and I don't want to shred the roads. :D )

@SavageMrsMoose - Hope the surgery works out well for your mom.

@PatriceFitnessPal - I hear you on the extra food in the house. The other food side effect from our son being home for the summer is the grocery bill doubled.

@angemarie23 - hope your foot is doing better.
This discussion has been closed.